Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Store

20 posts in this topic

Will this store be used for scripters who wish to leave their code private? And are scripters required to use this store rather than posting source code on the forums?

Will this store be used for scripters who wish to leave their code private? And are scripters required to use this store rather than posting source code on the forums?

Generally you post them on the forum if you want to give out the source code, though at the end of the day it's your choice, you can even both. Store i believe is mainly for VIP+Premium.

Scripters don't need to post their source to be included in the store (but I have to have a copy of the source to verify it's secure). However, scripters can post the source on the feedback thread, if they want.

Scripters can use the store, or the forums to distribute their scripts.

Scripters don't need to post their source to be included in the store (but I have to have a copy of the source to verify it's secure). However, scripters can post the source on the feedback thread, if they want.

Scripters can use the store, or the forums to distribute their scripts.

K, I'll be sure to give you the BCELed version of the source. Its still bytecode source :P.

' pid='470' dateline='1326520398']

When will VIP scripts come out?

TRiBot will have to have a working scripting API before any scripts can come out.

From all the bots ive look at TRIBot looks the most sleek, and has so many amazing features, preview shop, scripter, etc.

Good job dev team.

From all the bots ive look at TRIBot looks the most sleek, and has so many amazing features, preview shop, scripter, etc.

Good job dev team.

Hmm, just thank TRiLeZ. Haha

He is our sole developer.