Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Usa

Graphic Artist? Look here!

11 posts in this topic

We are yet again looking for a Graphic Artist who wants to step up to the job and create some fine art to be used as the usergroup images on these boards.

You will be paid $75-$100 for your time, and will reward you with a special rank "Graphic Artist" (that you create) for your contributions.

We are looking for images for the following groups,

• Administrator
  • Banned
  • Contributer
  • Developer
  • Premium Scripters
  • Registered
  • Repository Admin
  • Scripters
  • Sectional Moderator
  • Sponsor
  • Super Moderator
  • Support 
  • TWC (Trade with Caution)
  • VIP
  • Ex-Staff
  • Official Middleman
As well as,

• $5 Donator
  • $20 Donator
  • $50 Donator
  • $100 Donator
  • $200 Donator
  • $250+ Donator

The colors are not set in stone, we are open to an Artists rendition and other feedback. Please PM me personally or message me on Skype if you are interested in the task!

Thanks,

Usa

We are looking for images for the following groups,
  • Administrator
  • Banned
  • Contributer
  • Developer
  • Premium Scripters
  • Registered
  • Repository Admin
  • Scripters
  • Sectional Moderator
  • Sponsor
  • Super Moderator
  • Support 
  • TWC (Trade with Caution)
  • VIP
As well as,
  • $5 Donator
  • $20 Donator
  • $50 Donator
  • $100 Donator
  • $200 Donator
  • $250+ Donator

who is making the graphic artist rank usergroup image then?

Just wondering, how does one become an x amount donor? I have never seen a thread for that, and in the future if I actually use my scripts to make a bot farm I would love to put money back into the system that makes this possible.

ncsu, That is being worked on no one can donate at the moment. From what I've been told anyway.

Matt

I like the current ones :(

Don't worry. I am back now. I will be adding the new userbars needed. I just started working a month ago and I work 10-12 hours a day. I have no time but, now that my schedule is managed a little better I shall be able to complete the new ones. 

I dont think changing them are necessary, they've already been changed before and i much prefer these ones.

Just my input though

I dont think changing them are necessary, they've already been changed before and i much prefer these ones.

Just my input though

If I get approval from the admins, I will be redoing them to an extent but, I will be keeping the same concept just make them more. Appealing.