Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zainy

[MoneyMaking][Competition][75+ Hours] Ultimate Metal Dragon Killer [All Combat Styles Supported][$4]

1,256 posts in this topic

I'm not home yet (on my phone), but I'll address some of these:

1. Safe spotting with mage: can you provide more info? It should be 2-3 tiles away.

2. Looting list: the items on the right are what you will loot (lots all items by default).

3. Alching rune axe: we will take off the rune axe as an axe to use.

4. Randoms: most randoms are out of our control (strange box, Sargent). The RS update yesterday broke some of these, and I'm sure Trilez is working on fixing them.

5. Mac addresses: I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use these on different computers-- right now they default to restricting macs, but I will talk with Zainy about disabling this option for users (will post an update when/if this is changed).

The set up for rangers 70-75 range... ( cost effective)- sugest attacking iron for better xp

Full black dhide, archer helm, rune cbow, snakeskin boots.. 1k-1200 mith bolts/ 9 antifire (4)/ 4 range pots (4) per trip, the bot will calc the rest of the sharks, thats a good 2hours at dragons per trip

Edited by christophers

The set up for rangers 70-75 range... ( cost effective)- sugest attacking iron for better xp

Full black dhide, archer helm, rune cbow, snakeskin boots.. 1k-1200 mith bolts/ 9 antifire (4)/ 4 range pots (4) per trip, the bot will calc the rest of the sharks, thats a good 2hours at dragons per trip

very interesting

i died because it didnt drink the anitfire pot, coulda prevented it but i was eating and its no biggie just posting a possible bug :P

also would you guys recommend void or emerald bolts e?

Edited by neeqo

i died because it didnt drink the anitfire pot, coulda prevented it but i was eating and its no biggie just posting a possible bug :P

also would you guys recommend void or emerald bolts e?

Can you be more specific? Generally it's not helpful if you don't describe the event! (Ex: what was the status, what was it doing, what should it be doing, was the dragon on screen or off, were you maging or meleeing?)

New update available:

-Prices will correctly update when teleporting out due to a random

-Randoms adjustment (as client randoms are somewhat broken)

-A message will appear on screen if there are future updates available (at the top, in red)

-Rune axe taken off the "Axe to bring" selection (to prevent alching it)

EDIT: You need to restart the client for the loader to recognize the update.

Edited by cbtexan04

Can you be more specific? Generally it's not helpful if you don't describe the event! (Ex: what was the status, what was it doing, what should it be doing, was the dragon on screen or off, were you maging or meleeing?)

Sorry man im not entirely sure what happened hence i was eating, all i know what happened was it was running fine before i went to go eat and when i got back i saw i was in lumbridge bank re-banking and i saw that before i died it said your shield absorbs most of the damage rather than the potion text so i'm assuming either i ran out of anti-fire pots or i just didn't re-drink the pot when it was supposed to.

it could have been a random as some aren't working at the moment also.

also i noticed it doesn't pick-up the bolts once it kills the dragons, it would be nice if it did :)

Edited by neeqo

script withraws everything that need to go to metal drags, but then he dont rub glory and deposit everything again and doing this all the time....

script withdraws everything that need to go to metal drags, but then he dont rub glory and deposit everything again and doing this all the time....

you need at least 5 sharks in your inventory or it will just keep re banking

1 person likes this

script withraws everything that need to go to metal drags, but then he dont rub glory and deposit everything again and doing this all the time....

Whitey is correct (though doesn't have to be 5 sharks, but rather 5 of the food you selected). We can probably drop this down, but your trip times would actually decrease because sometimes you take damage on the way to the dragons.

Whitey is correct (though doesn't have to be 5 sharks, but rather 5 of the food you selected). We can probably drop this down, but your trip times would actually decrease because sometimes you take damage on the way to the dragons.

with 99 def , it happens rarely :)

with 99 def , it happens rarely :)

Dat tank :)

visage gonna drop soon due this

That's why we've priced this at a somewhat higher price-- unlike GDKs, we don't want to see this being flooded and prices tanking.