Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zainy

[MoneyMaking][Competition][75+ Hours] Ultimate Metal Dragon Killer [All Combat Styles Supported][$4]

1,256 posts in this topic

can you tell us what you did please?

Donwloaded tribot again

Downloaded loader again

Emptied my whole scripts folder and now theres only the exloader and it works now. Probably was going wrong with too many other loaders / scripts in there which interefered.

can you tell us what you did please?

Hey i was having problems then i turned lite mode off and it worked... idk if thatll help

Hey i was having problems then i turned lite mode off and it worked... idk if thatll help

yeahh, you got to do that with nearly every script :P

when i got to start it it, i cant not do anything and all it says is "initializing", did that for 5 minutes, till i closed it

hey whats with those firewall prompts?

Edited by christophers

when i got to start it it, i cant not do anything and all it says is "initializing", did that for 5 minutes, till i closed it

hey whats with those firewall prompts?

Allow all connections upon starting the script.

oh... lol well i got in running an hour so far :b

our script supports non lite mode i think

few minor concerns, came back after 3 hours to check, right as i came back i had a random (captain pirate thing) and my antifire ran out, and the bot sat there for 6 dragon hits

nother thing is bank pin isnt working

finnally am i missing the option to pick up bolts?

antiban/pattern- When the player begins to attack another dragon, after looting, it positions 2 steps infront of the dragons head. It seems to do this alot. Wondering if this could be changed cuase i know jagex likes looking for patterns

Edited by christophers

I would suggest you to get an ava lol, it doesn't take that much of time and it's very useful.

i stopped the scipt to grab range pots, I had 71 range so i was wasting about 10 mith bolts per dragon (1.5k per drgon) adds up if u stay awhile.  i do have an ava

few minor concerns, came back after 3 hours to check, right as i came back i had a random (captain pirate thing) and my antifire ran out, and the bot sat there for 6 dragon hits

nother thing is bank pin isnt working

antiban/pattern- When the player begins to attack another dragon, after looting, it positions 2 steps infront of the dragons head. It seems to do this alot. Wondering if this could be changed cuase i know jagex likes looking for patterns

I know a few of you have posted about it not entering bank pin-- this should be fixed, and now enters bank pin (please verify for me, I actually don't have a pin on my developing accounts).

As long as a random is on the screen (sandwich lady and Jekyll excluded), we're unable to control if you eat/drink. It's up to the client to solve or fail the random, so the script can continue.

Lower range means ammo being lost over time. At 71 range, you should use pots, or get a higher range level, before going to dragons.

EDIT: If you see at the bottom of the client that there's an update, you'll have to restart the client to get those updates.

Edited by cbtexan04

It has run for 7 hours straight atm overnight, very smooth. 77k/h profit and 30k xp/h. Few things i could say so far:

Having a 5 food minimum is pretty pointless for people like me who melee using pray. Could be like 2 for safety reasons.

Script opened up like 6 GUI's overnight, closed them and it didn't crash the bot so doesnt really matter i suppose.

Wish me luck on visage :P

I think it's a big issue that you can only use the script on 1 pc. I for one have multiple, i bought and tested the script on my laptop but plan on using it on a much faster desktop.. don't see the point anyway seeing you can only use 1 auth at once. Would be great if you were able to have 2-3 mac adresses. Also said this on skype to Texan, waiting for a reply. Hope this gets fixed because i have 2 scripts now and plan on buying more but it would be pretty pointless if only usable on 1 mac adress :/

1 person likes this

hey everyone who knows a perfect inventory with anti fires and range pots etc? while ranging please let me know means alot thank you