Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
rskingp

♕ RsKinGp ♕ RS07 Gold Selling ► goldkfc.com ◄ [PayPal/BTC/Skrill/Western Union/Web Money]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BoostedMMO
      Current rates via crypto from:  
      $0.20+ Visit our Livechat or Discord For most up-to-date prices!

Looking to pay using card?
      Ask us how to save 15% on your gold instead using crypto!

With years of experience in the business, we've managed to improve our trading with the safest way of transferring gold for infinite times without Jagex even noticing! Hit us up for fastest, smoothest and most secure trades to date!

Ask For Bulk discounts!

Ask for bonus gold after a successful trade!

Click here to buy gold  
      What do our customers think about us?
      Browse 3500+ off-site vouches below

• By SammyGoldShop
      We are selling via any cryptos! 

We have done with $200.000 total orders!

We always try to get our customers safety!

We never keep our customers too much for the delivery!

We always try to be kind on our business 

Credit/Debit Card Available!

Skrill Available!
      Bank Transfer Available!
      Western Union Available!

Visit our website:

www.sammygoldshop.com

- Selling Price: 0.55$/m - 0.56$/m

We have discount for huge orders!

You can contact with us through Discord, Skype and our website agents!

Discord: 
      SammyGoldShop#8888

• By probemas
      Your #1 RS Friend since 2013   Buy RS3 Gold 24/7 with Instant Delivery at ->  https://probemas.com/buy-runescape3-gold Accepted currencies: USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, NOK, DKK, SEK     Why choose Probemas? *NO ID REQUIRED* *NO HIDDEN CHECKOUT FEES! PAY THE PRICE YOU SEE* *CUSTOMER-ONLY GIVEAWAYS ON FACEBOOK* *USING HIGH LVL ACCOUNTS TO TRADE*     Loyalty Program with Item Chest Rewards for Iron+ users Buy Gold/Accounts - Earn Points - Redeem Prizes   Try spinning our demo chest at www.probemas.com/loyalty-program/store     Available payment methods:   Credit, Debit & Prepaid Cards Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin (8% Extra Gold!) Skrill G2APay iDeal Bancontact Paysafecard Trustly UK Bank Transfers PayPal (for regular customers only)     COUPON CODE: TRIBOT     Contacts: Live chat www.Probemas.com   Skype  Click here to add   Team Discord  Probemas_Team#2457 (Unique ID 424177409986920449)   Owner Discord Probemas#5245 (Unique ID 351248900268621824)   Facebook Page www.facebook.com/Probemas/       OVER 750 FEEDBACK ON TRIBOT! OSRS ACCOUNTS | Buy OSRS Gold | Buy RS3 Gold | Sell Runescape Gold
    • By RS2Hotsite
      Free OSRS Fire Cape for all rs player on www.rs2hot.com
      Happy April Fool's Day of OSRS in 2019!
      Time: 22nd Mar----8th Apr
      Recommended Features
      Lowest Prices;
      Fastest Delivery;
      100% Safe Transaction;
      24/7 Online Service;
      Full Refund Policy;

Welcome you to buy Runescape 07 Gold with the big discount online -WWW.RS2HOT.COM
      Focus on RS2HOT.COM facebook PAGE ,MORE ACTIVITIES , MORE DISCOUNT SHARING ,EVERYDAY
      facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Rs2hotstore-259316664775300/?modal=admin_todo_tour

• By rsgoldfast
      Welcome to #RSGoldFast#!!!
      About the Cheapest Runescape Gold in RsGoldFast.COM
      Buy the cheapest RuneScape Gold From your family shop RSGoldFast.com! RSGoldFast offers you the best and fastest service.Enjoy more fun within seconds with RS Gold’s delivery.
      Selling the cheapest rs 2007 gold and RS3 Gold all the time.
      Contact us now:
      24/7 Support Email: [email protected]
      24/7 Support Skype: live:mmotank_com
      Use Coupon Code " FASTGP " to CHECK OUT HERE
      Selling Runescape Gold, Cheapest OSRS Gold, RS3 Gold | RSGoldFast.com | 5% Extra Bonus and Giveaways!

By the way,
      If you love runescape and want to make money, OK, contact us now:
      Join Our Affiliate Program - https://www.rsgoldfast.com/affiliate/affiliate_start.html
      If you want to Follow us, contact us now:
      FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/Rsgoldfast/

RSGoldFast Team
    • By RSwalmart
      Im buying and selling
      WWW.RSMALLS.COM
      Buying price now ,EOC 0.12-0.18$/M,RS07 1.0-1.5$/M
      If you wanna sell to us ,please add my skype [email protected]  to negotiate.

contact me asap,thanks.In case of any imposter talking between seller and us ,pls confirm skype on live chat of www.rsmalls.com ,our service will tell you the skype username who i am talking to ?

live:clarawong808

Price not always the same,please come to my website to check the newest price,thanks

Now for each trade  you need  confirm it on live chat of my site if you sell golds to us 

https://drt.zoosnet.net/LR/Chatpre.aspx?id=DRT58285252&lng=en  

check price with  Skype: [email protected]
      www.rsmalls.com
      now we also  exchange  memebership card, plz  feel  free to contact  us !

The below is my AD space on top of powerbot
      you can click it ,then link to my website directly

Amount: Unlimited

Payment : Paypal (instant) , moneybookers (instant), Westernunion (within 24 hours),paysafecard

Reputation : Since 2006 , trusted buyer with Honest customer support , 24/7 

• By rskingp
      Goldkfc.com is buying/selling/Swaping gold with Runescape3(RS3),Runescape oldschool (RS2007/OSRS),Runescape regular deadman and seasonal deadman.We are also offering RS3 firecape,RS3 kilncape,RS2007 Firecape,RS07 minigame and OSRS quest service.     Use coupon code when ordering our site,get better price. Coupon Code: TRIBOT   Discord:  rskingp#9505    

Order format:      
      Always ask a pm before trade !
    • By rskingp
      Goldkfc.com is buying/selling/Swaping gold with Runescape3(RS3),Runescape oldschool (RS2007/OSRS),Runescape regular deadman and seasonal deadman.We are also offering RS3 firecape,RS3 kilncape,RS2007 Firecape,RS07 minigame and OSRS quest service.     Use coupon code when ordering our site,get better price. Coupon Code: TRIBOT   Discord:  rskingp#9505    

Order format:     Always ask for a pm before trade
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 21 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 70 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies