Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.42_0

23 posts in this topic

This update includes:

• Pre-loading item definition. In case you are un-aware, item and object definitions are loaded on another thread because it prevents the client from crashing.
  • Updated: RSObjectDefinition API
    • New: getChildrenIDs()
  • New: ThreadSettings API -> Contains methods which can tell the API how to handle certain actions, but only when called from the current thread.
  • Minor bug fixes.
1 person likes this

devloader is broken can this be fixed? scripts are not starting up due that

DevLoader is unofficial so that is not TRiLeZ his responsibility.

devloader is broken can this be fixed? scripts are not starting up due that

Wrong thread, please post this issue on the DevLoader thread. DevLoader is software written by someone else (who is totally unaffiliated with Tribot). Trilez has been working extremely hard fixing all the bugs and problems with Tribot and it's now very good and up to standard with this new release. Here is a link to Developer's DevLoader thread: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/9911-devloader-premium-script-loader-manager/?view=findpost&p=239769&hl=devloader

Although I just spoke to Developer and he said it's fixed now. He also said to make sure to run the Updater.jar to get the latest update.

soo what else can I use then?

If you are writing scripts and you want to sell a Premium script, you can use DevLoader. It's got built-in security so you don't have to protect it yourself. It's effectively a quick way to do it. USA in his elite Abyss Runecrafter script does not use DevLoader for his script, he just wrote his own security protection into his script. Unfortunately some people report DevLoader isn't working right now (but it is still working for the vast majority of people). There are alternatives such as "ExLoader" written by Googler. Elite scripter Druid has changed from DevLoader to ExLoader for his Premium Yew Woodcutting script.

If you are a script user, and you can't use a script that is hosted with DevLoader, then please first try to run the Updater.jar for it. If that still doesn't work, please post about this on the scripts forum thread. The script writer needs to host their script with a different loader (if DevLoader is broken), such as ExLoader. Or they need to just write their own protection into the script and release the script themself. If it's a Premium script, and they do not update this issue in a timely manner, you can Send a Message to one of the Tribot Moderators or Staff.

Edited by MegaMan_Alpha

Go MegaMan go!

On a side note, the issue will multiple loaders will be resolved soon.

1 person likes this

Go MegaMan go!

What do you mean by this? The SDN will allow preminum? Would loaders still be allowed at all if so?

What do you mean by this? The SDN will allow preminum? Would loaders still be allowed at all if so?

More information to be revealed at a later date :)

1 person likes this

More information to be revealed at a later date :)

Hehe, I can't wait. Really looking forward to this!

Something big is coming :)

Edited by MegaMan_Alpha

So i deleted the updater and put in the new one. fix the issue of not getting to the scripts. but as soon as i put in a authcode for a script and press start, the devloader crashes and inturns does not start the script. reason for this? please let me know where to go to fix this. Thanks :)

So i deleted the updater and put in the new one. fix the issue of not getting to the scripts. but as soon as i put in a authcode for a script and press start, the devloader crashes and inturns does not start the script. reason for this? please let me know where to go to fix this. Thanks :)

Look on the DevLoader thread to see if anybody else had this issue, or to see if Developer addressed this problem.

If not, then post about it on the DevLoader thread so he can offer a solution: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/9911-devloader-premium-script-loader-manager/?view=findpost&p=239769&hl=devloader

Great update, i assume its built into v1.66 due to me not having outdated version of tribot.jar?

Edit: Can you fix the error/bug i get when you try to close a tab.

i have 3 scripts running using multiple tabs. and when i went to close a 4th one that i wasnt using anymore it froze my whole client. would be great to see it fixed

4hEdb.png

Edited by Violent

Look on the DevLoader thread to see if anybody else had this issue, or to see if Developer addressed this problem.

If not, then post about it on the DevLoader thread so he can offer a solution: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/9911-devloader-premium-script-loader-manager/?view=findpost&p=239769&hl=devloader

DevLoader claims its the scripts issue. it can be so i'm just waiting on a pm/response from the scripter. but having to pay $20 for all this and then it not work.. =[ kinda sucks but if it is resolved soon I will definitely renew. :)

Lots of randoms are broken, It logs out when it gets into the random - e.g Maze/Drill sargent, and then you log back in and it does it perfectly. Sorry if wrong thread

Great update, i assume its built into v1.66 due to me not having outdated version of tribot.jar?

Edit: Can you fix the error/bug i get when you try to close a tab.

i have 3 scripts running using multiple tabs. and when i went to close a 4th one that i wasnt using anymore it froze my whole client. would be great to see it fixed

You should post about it in the Client Bugs section. Trilez and USA are more likely to notice it there. In the meantime, just use 1 script per client and avoid using tabs. Tabs work fine for me though so I'm not sure why this is happening.

Go MegaMan go!

Sounds good, looks like I won't need to make my own loader after all.

Small bug that rlly f***s up my training method: Stray dog, it tries to shoo but keeps right clicking next to it or something? Idk but it just spazzes out when stray dog is near and then doesn't do anything else.

Instant BAN when i log in , THREE TIMES IN A ROW.

or not even VIP...

in other news: 

rs update > changed bank interface > banking f'd up :)

Edited by l6bus tank