Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Bradsta

[ABCL 10][Thieving][92 Hour Proggy]BrMasterThieverPro v4.00 [12 Different Options] [Stall Support]

Brad, I don't know if this is a one time thing, but your script is counting 4x the amount of snap seeds I have, and almost 3x the amount of ranarrs I have.

Maybe you started the script with it all in your inv then it banked it and counted it?

Also the bans I were referring to were Draynor MF

I have it only set to count when it banks, so it shouldn't do that.  It sets a boolean value after counting once, and resets it to false after the banking process is complete.  Let me know if it happens again I'll test it out again, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Also for your wall / roof problems make sure you have roofs toggled off.  To do that type ::toggleroofs I believe is the command.

@rawrface I recommend not botting in the early morning hours of UK time that seems to be when most of the banning issues occur.

I have it only set to count when it banks, so it shouldn't do that.  It sets a boolean value after counting once, and resets it to false after the banking process is complete.  Let me know if it happens again I'll test it out again, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Also for your wall / roof problems make sure you have roofs toggled off.  To do that type ::toggleroofs I believe is the command.

@rawrface I recommend not botting in the early morning hours of UK time that seems to be when most of the banning issues occur.

Exactly for some reason some jagex moderators seem to have mad a hobby out of banning bots in the early hours.. got banned on a lot of my thieving bots at around 8:00 London time.

I really wish I had brought this script instead of a certain RC script... Looks pretty beastly with that 92 hour proggie, I might buy it once I get the money. 

This is the only script that i've used since it was released, that actually been working the whole time, lol.

• Like 1

Does bot work? Planning to buy this to get 53 thieving on my pure and maybe try goldfarming on it with some throwaway accounts some day.

I've got multiple 99's with this script, and most of my accounts made it to 20m+ exp before getting banned.

n3xejPl.jpg

• Like 1

Got banned on 2 high level thieving accs, at 14:00 British time zone.

Had break handler every 30 minutes for 2 minutes of logout time, to make it more human like.

The script itself is very good, and at 90+ thieving i got 140K/hour on average, with 48-55k thieving exp/hour.

Script can be run for days at a time without having to worry that the script fails, and it was well worth the purchase.

(Was running 2 bots at master farmer in Draynor village)

Thank you for this wonderful script!

• Like 1

Got banned on 2 high level thieving accs, at 14:00 British time zone.

Had break handler every 30 minutes for 2 minutes of logout time, to make it more human like.

The script itself is very good, and at 90+ thieving i got 140K/hour on average, with 48-55k thieving exp/hour.

Script can be run for days at a time without having to worry that the script fails, and it was well worth the purchase.

(Was running 2 bots at master farmer in Draynor village)

Thank you for this wonderful script!

Ouch guys sorry to hear that, thank you for the positive report, and sorry you got hit with bans!  They're going around lately for sure.  I wish they'd lay off and let us be :/

Hey Bradsta, I was wondering if you could try to add some variability to the script since there are so many bans occurring.  For instance eating at a range of hp instead of a set number taking out food in more of a random way for instance like a 2-3 difference of food pieces on each inv.  I'm not sure if it would help, I read a post Assume wrote in general pointing out that jagex may be catching bots from observing a set pattern so a little variability might help, Thanks =)

Those are both options I can add.  It's more about total play time than patterns, changing what skill you are training throughout the day would really help you also.  A lot of users use one script, and focus on one goal, the whole time they're logged in which in my opinion would raise flags if those are things they check for.  Would you recommend the HP to eat at be +- 5 of what you set?  My smither just received a re-write if you keep up with my other projects, this is likely the next thing to receive another cleanup on my list.  The code is clean already for this one, just the organization could be better, as well as the GUI options could be expanded which means I'll be re-making it if I did do a re-write.  Thanks for the suggestions and feedback!

I believe Master Farmer is still, and probably will always remain the best cash for the script.  Paladins can also pull 150kish an hour depending on the price of chaos runes.

Looking forward to your progress report too!

Edited by Bradsta

I believe Master Farmer is still, and probably will always remain the best cash for the script.  Paladins can also pull 150kish an hour depending on the price of chaos runes.

Looking forward to your progress report too!

Damn, I was hoping safe cracking would be profitable, I'm currently 43 thieving (thanks to this script) I will be leaving the bot on overnight and give you a progress report when I wake up tomorrow!

• Like 1

Damn, I was hoping safe cracking would be profitable, I'm currently 43 thieving (thanks to this script) I will be leaving the bot on overnight and give you a progress report when I wake up tomorrow!

I haven't done safe cracking in a long time.  It might be depending on the price of gems ;o.  You could try it out and see!

Had to stop the script a couple of times to switch NPC's, so far i'm at 65 thieving, I started at 20 yesterday. I really like this script my only suggestions would be gloves of silence support (Withdraws from bank and equips when your break). Also when you run out of food the bot just stands in the bank, could you have it log out instead?