Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Bradsta

[ABCL 10][Thieving][92 Hour Proggy]BrMasterThieverPro v4.00 [12 Different Options] [Stall Support]

Array

No matter level you are the script can cause you attack who are pickpocketing with dynamic clicking. I'm at Ardy and you have it to run into the bank but usually that isn't far enough to break combat, so you can often comeback to see yourself tanking damage right outside the bank gobbling up food.

Where would you recommend the script run to?  What NPC are you in combat with when this occurs?

Also I don't use dynamic clicking.  I wrote my own clicking method ages ago for objects / npcs.  Dynamic clicking isn't accurate enough for a moving target in my opinion.

For example adry knights/hero/paladins, the bank isn't far enough to break combat if you run 2-3 screens north like to the edge of town and back it is usually far enough

here is a example of a good a progress shot but I was checking it every half-hourish and got in combat right as I checked it.

http://postimg.org/image/wxbo05mgn/

@ everyone who at somepoint attacks their npc, just wear a bow with no arrows

@ Brad  21vrt1.png

the script will open the green circled door only if the red circled door is opened, if the red door is closed and the ardougne knight is in the green door, the script will have my charactor just circling the building alternating between trying to open the green door and pickpocket the ardougne knight. i dont think the script knows whether the red door is open or not. (if you look at the mini map you can see the yellow dot inside the green door, thats a ardougne knight and script is trying to open the green door while the red door is closed)

its pretty rare for this to happen, took 2 and a half hours to get into that loop. but doing an over night run and that happening to you is like a insta ban

edit: blacked out ign

Edited by Snoopy

I couldn't really find a work around for that particular issue, path finding has its flaws and that door right there is one of them.  This doesn't appear to happen very much like you said, I've had it happen to myself a few times, but very few times at that.  I want to say it fixes itself once the NPC moves to a different tile that pathfinding detects as unreachable if I'm not mistaken.

I couldn't really find a work around for that particular issue, path finding has its flaws and that door right there is one of them.  This doesn't appear to happen very much like you said, I've had it happen to myself a few times, but very few times at that.  I want to say it fixes itself once the NPC moves to a different tile that pathfinding detects as unreachable if I'm not mistaken.

What's wrong with the experience counter exactly?  I've seen it mess up for god knows what reason after a while, it shouldn't mess up since it saves your start experience upon starting the script, and then subtracts your current experience from the start experience throughout the duration.

What's wrong with the experience counter exactly?  I've seen it mess up for god knows what reason after a while, it shouldn't mess up since it saves your start experience upon starting the script, and then subtracts your current experience from the start experience throughout the duration.

my mistake, i meant time till level

other than that this script is phenomenal, great job!!!!!

Edited by Snoopy

I can't replicate by just pausing it and sending it upstairs because it will do that, maybe the break in the script and the stairs were not related it has only happened once or twice so if It ever happens again, which I dout it is because in a weekish ill have 99, ill take a picture of it and show it to you.

It tries to click but it is a little off every time by the same amount it moves to center of screen and tries again.

Also one more thing (sorry to be such a pain but these things usually resolve them selves but it soaks up time) sometimes the script will target a knight in a closed house when your character is on the opposite side of the house and you're stuck on the side of the house in-between barrels. you click on the knight (which you can't get to) causing you character to move backwards getting closer to a different knight so it switches target to one in the market square. then it sees the knight in the house and runs back after only moving one tile which causes the bot to inf hoping targets while it is in one certain spot. It is impossible to duplicate like the other one so I drew a picture in paint but I doubt this one is fixable with the nature of how it is scripted.

http://postimg.org/image/pfefmkowj/

p is player

k is a knight

yellow block closed door

black arrow is closet knight via triangle hypotenuse

black dotted line is movement from barrel to inside knight if you try to pickpocket it

red line is a area where if you switch you can get stuck and start flipping.

It only happens if a knight is in the house and one is just where I showed it behind the stalls.

Do these little things help you cause I can point them out as I find them or are they just a pain?

They're nice to know about, that particular issue I did know about, I can't make it wait for no movement though if it is moving otherwise that could cause a lot of other problems, and greatly slow things down.  PathFinding isn't perfect either which makes the door issues hard to deal with, I have to pretty much rely on it to determine if I can reach the target or not, and it just so happens that if you are standing on particular tiles and the knight is on a particular tile it will not be able to accurately detect if it can reach it or not.  That issue up there fixes itself once the non-trapped knight moves far enough away so that the getNearest() npc isn't triggered between two constantly.  I really do appreciate your feedback, but perfecting this aspect of the script just isn't possible right now.  I am happy to say that doesn't happen very often so it's not that big of an issue.

Nice paint drawing too :P  I can say that looks better than how I would've drawn something like that :P

Edited by Bradsta