Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Bradsta

[ABCL 10][Thieving][92 Hour Proggy]BrMasterThieverPro v4.00 [12 Different Options] [Stall Support]

I would like to request an update to this script to work with the new Tribot Bot Control Panel. I can run your script via the control panel, but the control panel only tells the script to start....it won't select my preferred settings in your script to run off of. I HIGHLY doubt that Trilez will update it to comply with script settings....so if I can...I would like to suggest a new feature that allows this script to have a preferred settings already selected so that when the control panel hits start, it runs on my preferred settings.

tl;dr - Please add a feature that allows the script to run off of my preferred settings as soon as the gui comes up instead of having to select it. THANKS!

Array

@idc I would love to do that for you, but that would be quite difficult as the input needs to be set or atleast picked from the GUI.  Trilez could add remote control, I will suggest it to him for sure.  In the meantime I'll think of way to do what you've asked.  As you know scripts rely on control structure meaning if this , that or else that.  Also on user events in which case the GUI is collecting information from you the user in order to set the script up.  To have it load pre-defined settings.. Just not sure how to handle that one due to the wide range of users, and location choices available.  He did just start working on the panel so I doubt he is done with it yet anyways.

I keep having it tell me I've used up all my instances but I only ever use it on one account and only had the script for a week. -.- sometimes it runs for like 15 minutes then runs that error and shuts off, what's the problem?

• [00:37:23] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Stopping script.

I'll ask Trilez and see if he knows of any reason why you might be experiencing that issue. That's something that is handled through the repository which I don't have control of directly in how it is handled. Does your internet cut out often? You said around 15 minutes and I do know the client instance is re-validated every 15 minutes, if it is for some reason changing that could add to your used instances ultimately resulting in that happening.

I'll ask Trilez and see if he knows of any reason why you might be experiencing that issue. That's something that is handled through the repository which I don't have control of directly in how it is handled. Does your internet cut out often? You said around 15 minutes and I do know the client instance is re-validated every 15 minutes, if it is for some reason changing that could add to your used instances ultimately resulting in that happening.

I think I posted that a bit prematurely... I've tried other free unlimited instances scripts and it runs same error every time (that I've surpassed my instances and im still a VIP), I made a post on it in the client update section of the forums to see if I can contribute information to help solve the problem. But nothing is wrong with script was working a few days ago hopefully it will a ready to use in a few days from now.

From what I'm being told it is resulting from the SQL errors we're experiencing with the site.  Trilez is working to fix them since we had to perform an update to several software products which the forum uses to operate when we had the last DDoS attack a few days ago.

Trilez mentioned in my skype chat that object definition isn't being pre-loaded properly, he's working on a fix.  I use it to validate a valid bank booth based on actions, so issue is currently client-sided.  I'll code in a re-work for the mean-time to use a banker if it's available.\

@edit: Nevermind he just uploaded 8.0.4 which addresses the object definition and uptext issues.

Edited by Bradsta

just purchased this script and its reaally good so far! banking flawlessly, i have over 500 food in my bank and im wondering if i log out when i run out?

haha the script is very powerful it will death walk when you run out so you won't any profit but you will still receive exp!

• [14:53:13] Location: Ardougne Farmer || Amount per Trip: 0
  • [14:53:13] Food Id: 0 || Eating if below: 0

Just goes to the Bank and keeps it open. I started it near the Farmer.. status is...

Attempting to bank at location!

Doesn't work.

@snoopy

I removed the logging out when out of food due to the inventory and bank issues the API was having which I needed to determine that factor a few weeks ago.  Things we're returning null, and shutting down the script.

I'll mess with that later tongiht.  I want to ensure the null issues are fixed.  Otherwise the script will shut down even when you do have food.