Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Bradsta

[ABCL 10][Thieving][92 Hour Proggy]BrMasterThieverPro v4.00 [12 Different Options] [Stall Support]

i guess ids r changed lol

0d0f94ff966683634527910e9a8a92b6.png

Yeah, i'm having the exact same problem except it's in Draynor. Using safecrack atm and id for Emerald benedict(rogue den banker) is probably changed as bot will not bank.

Edited by hypz

gnomes seems broken for me i fill everything out and the box wont close if i click start(maybe its meant to be liked that havent used this bot in awhile), but the real problem is that it wont do anything although im standing right next to the gnomes at the right spot

@Pillory is broken due to the cage ID change.  I need an account in it so I can re-write the solver, and TRiLez can push an update.

@ But on the contrary randoms are client-sided so the all of the solvers not working are client-sided.

@jesus I would comment, but I'm not sure of the ban rates per location.  I'd do 1-38 Lumby Men, 38-75 Master Farmer, 75-99 Ardougne Knight.

how well does this script wwork? i might buy :D

script is amazing! apart combat detection and randoms ( but randoms are client sided) so he only needs to improve the combat detection.

this script got me 1-90 on 3 accounts in 3 weeks but if the combat detection + randoms would of been flawless (most important randoms) by the time now i would have 99 on 3 accounts. i would recommend you purchasing this script :P

and most important Brad gives great customer services quick replies and he`s never giving that attitude that he`s not bothered about the script that day even tho he is in moody mood.

Edited by litovcas

Thanks for the update :)

reduced my deaths a lot. Still not perfect, but that's because I run a bunch of level 3's, so detecting combat isn't always gona save me anyway :P

Couple of minor issues that would make it a bit less detectable; but nothing urgent.

- Has trouble with the south bank in ardy, tries to run around the back of it a few times before a successful click on the booth.

- Tries to thieve through the chat box. Will obviously fix itself when the NPC moves, but it can sit there for up to a minute which is a bit suspicious.

- While doing knights and paladins it will still misclick on the stalls from time to time. Not a huge deal, but for me can be lethal with mostly 10hp chars.

- has gotten stuck in my bank a couple of times when looking for food. Only happens when food isn't on top row, so that is an easy fix

- I don't overly care, and I doubt any one else does, but ardy guards and gnomes are broken just fyi.

Been going great though!

Couple of questions. Whats the use glory option for in the gui?

Would you be willing to add a deathwalk feature using lumby upstairs bank and cammy tabs? 

Love the script. For anyone who is thinking about buying it - do it. Flawless, and very quick response times if you have any issues.

Thanks Brad

@psy I'll look into those issues, and alter my clicking method to prevent the chatbox issue.  Could you describe in depth a bit more the banking issue running behind the bank.  If the minimap marker is inside the declared bank area it should sleep until it's inside the bank.

@stuffs I believe someone told me they're working now.  You can try and see to make sure though.

@jesus did you get a bot bust ban?  

@psy I'll look into those issues, and alter my clicking method to prevent the chatbox issue.  Could you describe in depth a bit more the banking issue running behind the bank.  If the minimap marker is inside the declared bank area it should sleep until it's inside the bank.

@stuffs I believe someone told me they're working now.  You can try and see to make sure though.

@jesus did you get a bot bust ban?  

yeah bot busting moderate, 1 day