Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Bradsta

[ABCL 10][Thieving][92 Hour Proggy]BrMasterThieverPro v4.00 [12 Different Options] [Stall Support]

Array

This script is my favorite script iv'e ever used on Tribot. You literally made me 800k in one day. 20 Rannar seeds, 2 Magic seeds, 3 Snapdragon seeds, The list goes on and on. Went from 38 - 60 Thieving FAST. This script would run literally FOREVER if randoms didn't get in the way. Please, contact me, Ill pay you (Paypal or OSRSGP) if you make me a custom script ^_^. It shouldn't be too hard to make.

This script is my favorite script iv'e ever used on Tribot. You literally made me 800k in one day. 20 Rannar seeds, 2 Magic seeds, 3 Snapdragon seeds, The list goes on and on. Went from 38 - 60 Thieving FAST. This script would run literally FOREVER if randoms didn't get in the way. Please, contact me, Ill pay you (Paypal or OSRSGP) if you make me a custom script ^_^. It shouldn't be too hard to make.

more bullshit please magic seeds only gained from bird nests

Thanks for the feedback guys. This thiever might expand into a more complex one so you'll be able to level other accounts starting at level one. Alching script is doing quite well :) Using it for myself at the moment, got to get 82 magic :D. 67.3k exp per hour, ran for about 3 hours as of now. As soon as randoms are fixed this script can probably run for days. TL I think most of the lag is client sided. The client itself lags for me even when I'm not running a script. I did however move my paint delay up to about (400) so it doesn't have to refresh as much. And if you're going away from the computer you can change the priority in task manager for java application to "high", and it should help a little bit.

Nice, plese make more complex thieving script so it support fro lvl 1 theving :)

it really needs some rework on camera support on ardougne master farmer would disable the camera cuz it makes everything so slow

also it stops for like 10 seconds each time it gets stunned slows exp gain even more

as far as i tryed trouts not working from GUI (salmons r fine) it should eat up to full or atleast 80% hp when stunned to maximise experience gains

The stun sleep is set to around 5 seconds, which seemed to work pretty well when I tested. I'll see what the issue with trouts is later today. If I removed stun sleep you would get a lot more randoms due to the more clicks you'd be performing. I've always noticed I get more randoms if I'm doing more clicking. Thanks for your feedback :).

I made 400k+ getting 38-53 thieving. Script is pretty good, but has few problems. Noticed sometimes didnt bank seeds and left them in inventory. I had my lobsters on top right corner, but it somehow changed bank view to middle. Might be cause it misclicked. One time it made me run behind the bank for no reason, but that happened only once. I dont like camera goes too low and then it right clicks to steal, would be better from top view so it can spam click.

Thanks for your feedback, appreciate it :). ^^ That's what I'm looking for so I can see the issues I don't see myself. I'm going to write my own banking method for depositing items. I'll adjust the camera issue this afternoon if you think top view would help better. Or I'll see if I can make it custom for the user to choose. I know the bankscreen opens up on the last thing you deposited or withdrawed. So for the lobsters being at the top it would always withdraw those last so that part of the screen would remain the visible part. I think once I write my own depositing method it'll be better as the API for banking is currently kind of buggy.

as soon as i changed to 'lite mode' it crashed and now it wont work

ugh, will get a proggy hopefully once i get this sht working

thieving

brmasterfarmerpro

start

DOESN'T REGISTER ME CLICKING START, NOTHING HAPPENS.

thieving

brmasterfarmerpro

start

DOESN'T REGISTER ME CLICKING START, NOTHING HAPPENS.

ok got it working

needs babyistting 100%

last hour ive had like 6 randoms which it got stuck on everytime

i know its client that does randoms, just saying.

been wolf mountain and lumb cellar so far, aswell as pheasant guy twice and the jail things twice.

ok got it working

needs babyistting 100%

last hour ive had like 6 randoms which it got stuck on everytime

i know its client that does randoms, just saying.

been wolf mountain and lumb cellar so far, aswell as pheasant guy twice and the jail things twice.

Yeah randoms can be a pain. Sorry about those! Glad you got things working though.

maybe a failsafe when u get killed/teleported away use home teleport/glory and then comeback to draynor and keep thieving

That's not to difficult to do, I'll see if I can work that in for you guys. These updates might be later tonight or tomorrow though. Currently using my account getting magic up with my alcher. 80/82 magic at the moment.

Also I'll be happy to do the paladins implementation. Planning to do an overhaul on the script soon to make it more of an AIO. For those of you who like sneak peaks, here's a hint :P. I hope you guys like to crack safes!

Ransoms is probably the issue there. You have the current version I just forgot to change the version number.

hey mate great script :)

are you from a old website i forgot the name of it u had buy ur scripts rsbots or sumps haha

back in like 2010 way before nuke day

I start it at the bank and the bot keeps opening bank and closing it and keeps repeating. The client is set to lite mode. Any ideas?

If i start it with food in my inventory, it stores it in the bank and does the above ^

I guess you're using Trout, which is not working right now.