Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Bradsta

[ABCL 10][Thieving][92 Hour Proggy]BrMasterThieverPro v4.00 [12 Different Options] [Stall Support]

I'll check that out, thanks for letting me know.

@Edit:

Reproduced that problem, and changed two lines of code and it seems to work properly now.  Updated the source, should be live within a few minutes.

Edited by Bradsta

I need to play with PathFinding, it's not 100% accurate in everycase.  If you want good experience do Yanille Watchman.  You also don't really use any food there, and should be as good of experience as Ardy Knight.

wait, so is the bot working? im thinking about buying it.

Hey man, love the script however one question, i'm farming Ardouge Master Farmer, script seems to freeze up ALOT after anything from 5 mins to 1 hour of it running is this something i can fix myself ? also, i noticed cake stealing/silk didn't work when it runs away from the NPC it seems to get stuck around the back of the building and cannot navigate back to the stall, it works maybe.. 1/4 of the time. thanks! 

@Robot the bot works.  I wouldn't advise using Ardounge Knights though, use Yanille watchman.  Experience is the same for the two, and you barely use food at watchman.

@custom I'll look at stalls later.  What does the debug say in both tabs?  You're the only person who has reported a problem like that.

Only location you can use no food is lumbridge men.  I'm not going to be held responsible for someone complaining they have died at other locations.  It isn't hard to have a little bit of food even if it's junk food.

I'll check out Ardougne cakes.  Suicide thieving men should work fine, I'll look at it again.

And you CAN add me on SKYPE instead of ranting here if you want me to look at something.  My finals are this week so don't expect a speedy response.

I don't know what your skype is, but I thought that it would have been possible to have a $10 script that would take no food as an input.

Also, I'm not sure why it always keeps on slowing down after a couple of minutes. It's fine on start up and then it just hovers the mouse over the npc and then maybe if it feels like left clicking it will.

I noticed that after the update, but still haven't figured out why it does it.  Only thing I can think of it is something is returning null.  Is this after a random or anything?  My skype is: firecapenation

And if you really want a no food option I'll add it, just use at your own risk I guess.

Couple things -I'm doing wall safes with lobsters as food-

First thing I noticed is that the paint does not show up after I fill out the GUI and hit start. Not sure why it does this as the paint does show while the GUI is on screen.

Banking seems off from time to time as well. I've seen it open and close bank immediately after multiple times now. This wouldn't be a big deal if it closed the bank once and if it only happened once in a while but I've seen it opening and closing the bank for like 5-10 in a row without actually depositing or withdrawing anything. Just stands there opening bank and close it immediately after. 

As mentioned by other people, I've noticed the hovering over NPC's or in this case wall safes as well. If I move the camera ever so slightly when this happens, the bot continues as normal again.

Lumby men is broken, sometimes it pickpockets every 10th second, sometimes faster but it breaks within a few mins.

Edit: it didn't break after re-installing my Centos server but sometimes it's pickpocketing quite fast like it should and sometimes it just hovers the NPC for several seconds before doing anything.

Edit: it sometimes gets stuck like this when doing masterfarmer in Ardougne.

1zmyoed.png

Edited by haerfa

this script and some other scripts I use freeze after 10 mins, Im sure this isnt script related but do you have more info on this?

Freezing was client related, but haven't heard much about it.  Try running the bot with console mode enabled so it can save the debug.

@ Repo issue usually is the cause of that.  Check debug tabs & post them here mate.

Edited by Bradsta

Freezing was client related, but haven't heard much about it.  Try running the bot with console mode enabled so it can save the debug.

@ Repo issue usually is the cause of that.  Check debug tabs & post them here mate.

bot was working fine but now i try to start it up and keeps saying unable to load script any idea why?

I'm also getting "unable to load script". There's no errors or anything in the debug.