Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Arckos

[ ABCL 10 ] Tree Tipper AIO [ $5 / month ]

After the recent update to ABCL 10, some features are missing. They will be returning within the next few weeks. Thanks for your patience.

1_by_adeeperb1ue-d6q9wv0.gif

2_by_adeeperb1ue-d6q9wux.gif

3_by_adeeperb1ue-d6q9wuv.gif

4_by_adeeperb1ue-d6q9wur.gif

5_by_adeeperb1ue-d6q9wup.gif

6_by_adeeperb1ue-d6q9wum.gif

Here is a list of locations that need to be re-added: Yanille, Edgeville, Port Sarim, Draynor, Duel Arena

You can now run as many accounts as you want when purchasing Tree Tipper.

* Project Fletch is still being developed

How to use Tree Tipper with the Bot Panel

Spoiler

Once you've gotten to your dashboard, click on the info button for the bot you're working with.
62VX9.png

Look around the bottom of the window for the actions panel, click start script.
62VZA.png

You will be greeted with a window for the script info.

62W8x.png
Here's what you put in for the Script name and command section, the account and break profile section are not needed.

TreeTipper AIOLocation=LOCATION&Log=TREE_NAME&Banking=TRUE_OR_FALSE

All that's left is to click Start!
62Wbg.png

Wait a few minutes and your bot should be going all on its own!

How to get your Tree Tipper dynamic signature!

Spoiler

To get your signature, you have to have at least ran Tree Tipper once. Once you have, simply add this to your signature.

[url=https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19554-5-accounts-10-woodcutting-flawless-tree-tipper-aio-27-locations-71-hours-built-in-fletcher-chop-anywhere/][img=http://99.250.251.72/tipper/signature.png?username=YOURUSERNAMEHERE][/url]

signature.png?username=arckos

Donations made from Tree Tipper sales

Spoiler

On 9/9/2013 at 5:05 PM, Arckos said:

So my school does a musical every year and as a way to support it, I have decided that all the revenue made from Tree Tipper this week will go towards the cost of production. I don't really know of a way to prove that I will be giving the money away but I've already contacted the directors so there's no going back now.

Heres a list of what your money is going towards

• Cost of production
  • Costume rentals ( a lot are needed this year )
  • All of the other things I can't think about
This fundraiser will either end on friday or sunday, depending on how much we make.

In the original post I will post the amount raised each day and hopefully try to update it as much as I can!
On 9/14/2013 at 8:56 PM, Arckos said:

Raised over $200 this week for my school, thank you everyone :)

Click here to view a bunch of vouches!

Spoiler

This was with breaks

42YzT.jpg

510P1.jpg

50DWk.jpg

3Y9WQ.jpg

NhqiYyY.png

5kf07.jpg

4jL8K.jpg

2uyrssl.png

93ef93a4154110401d6222fd3c80081f.png

sh9q.png

On 8/26/2013 at 9:35 AM, omglemon said:

Thank your for the script just purchased very easy to use :)

On 8/26/2013 at 9:36 AM, jewbag3169 said:

congrats on first premium script! definatly premium quality,when i used it. ran for hours on end!

On 8/26/2013 at 3:43 PM, Dj_Sammy said:

beautiful script
100% flawless
no need to babysit, just run were you want and relax

thanks on a awesome script

On 8/27/2013 at 2:39 AM, Codes said:

One of the friendliest, most willing to help, down to earth scripters around. This guy is really willing to talk and help the people using his script. Not only that, he's just a cool guy. Really appreciated the way he acted towards me in comparison to some of the other scripters who seem a little too high and mighty to deal with just another customer.

All of this, not to mention he is a very talented script writer and this script is completely flawless.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

On 8/28/2013 at 8:31 AM, crippledkitty said:

Just brought this waiting on the Auth code, can't wait to try it out.

Been using it for most of the day no problems, great script really worth the money if your lazy like myself.

On 8/28/2013 at 10:45 AM, ramzoid said:

just bought the script, great customer support. So far working flawlessly. I highly recommend this.

On 8/28/2013 at 1:27 PM, sduke101 said:

VERY GREAT SCRIPT! 10 HOUR PROGGY TIPPIN YEWS IN GNOME STONGHOLD, IDK HOW TO TAKE A SCREEN SHOT...

On 8/28/2013 at 5:07 PM, hazza said:

ive had multiple 50+ hour proggies with this script and everytime iv had a problem iv notified Liam and it was sorted within minutes great and friendly guy, keep up the good work!

On 8/29/2013 at 1:02 PM, crippledkitty said:

Brilliant script been using it for day and half now, I had a little bit of a problem and Flawless Creation and script owner helped me out right away with no hassle. If you need a woodcutting bot i would recommend this one.

On 8/30/2013 at 10:23 PM, lawlz1 said:

Got me 1-60 wc on several accounts very quickly now i can start making the $$$ thank you so far :)

On 9/1/2013 at 2:21 AM, rik 0 2 said:

Great script by all means. got currently 4 running at 25 hours so far. Aiming for 100 hour proggies for you guys with them also.

On 9/7/2013 at 10:49 PM, brady12tb said:

Love the script sooooo much! With the custom locations could you add it so you don't have to bank? so it powerchops but at a more remote location?

On 9/7/2013 at 11:04 PM, lawlz1 said:

You could probably get $15 an auth for this script dude, its a gold maker and practically flawless in all respects.

Really good script and you give a damn about customer feedback which is also good.

:)

On 9/8/2013 at 4:21 PM, PureRage said:

Still loving this script, the constant updates are awesome to have.

I have one question about the auths - Is it 1 auth for 3 RS accounts or 3 IPs or what?

Thanks again, this is the best premium script Ive ever had

On 9/23/2013 at 3:33 PM, NWR425 said:

Good chopper! Good scripter! Good service!

Edited by Fluffee
Removed repo links, as the script is discontinued.
  • Like 7

One of the friendliest, most willing to help, down to earth scripters around. This guy is really willing to talk and help the people using his script. Not only that, he's just a cool guy. Really appreciated the way he acted towards me in comparison to some of the other scripters who seem a little too high and mighty to deal with just another customer.

All of this, not to mention he is a very talented script writer and this script is completely flawless.

Edited by Codes
  • Like 1

ran this at seer yews perfectly for about 8 hours today but it cut out and i got this message:

[23:08:06] java.lang.NullPointerException
[23:08:06] at scripts.Woodcutting.TreeTipper.Instance.checkInstance(Instance.java:35)
[23:08:06] at scripts.Woodcutting.TreeTipper.Main.run(Main.java:253)
[23:08:06] at scripts.org.developer.loader.Loader.run(p:345)
[23:08:06] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[23:08:06] Tree Tipper Re:Coded: Script ran for: 00:00:00
[23:08:06] Tree Tipper Re:Coded: 0 levels were gained
[23:08:06] Script Ended: DevLoader V2.

Restarted client and tried starting again but the same thing happened after 10 mins, any opinions?

ran this at seer yews perfectly for about 8 hours today but it cut out and i got this message:

Restarted client and tried starting again but the same thing happened after 10 mins, any opinions?

I think devloader is being ddosed again.. sigh. The problem should be fixed, but once its back up I can make sure

Wow, thank you for saying that. That's really nice of you and I do try to help all my users to make sure they are running the script perfect! :')