Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.40_0

83 posts in this topic

TRiBot Beta 7.40_0 (22/08/13):

• New: Combat API
  • New: Equipment API
  • New: Magic API
  • New: Doors API
  • New: Positionable API interface
    • All objects which you can get a tile position for now implement this interface. Most - if not all - methods which used to accept RSTile now accept Positionable instead.
  • Updated: Skills API
    • Uses enums instead of strings.
  • Updated: Banking API
    • Bank item finding by name.
    • New: openBank() -> Opens the bank by either RSObject or RSNPC. Will use PathFinding.aStarWalk(..) if the bank is not on the screen.
  • Updated: RSNPC API
    • New: getActions()
  • Updated: Frog Cave random solver.
  • Fixed: RSArea
  • Forced item definition loading.

Scripters: Please update your scripts so that they don't use any deprecated methods. When the deprecated methods are removed, scripts will have to be updated or re-compiled (if they use the methods).

3 people like this

Thanks for the update! Is there an ETA on a Linux cpu usage fix?

Edited by Gorilla

Thanks for the update! :)

EDIT: Can anyone explain me the usage of Positionable interface? When does it choose getAnimablePositon over getPosition?

Edited by Shatterhand

TRiBot Beta 7.40_0 (22/08/13):

• New: Combat API
  • New: Equipment API
  • New: Magic API
  • New: Doors API
  • New: Positionable API interface
    • All objects which you can get a tile position for now implement this interface. Most - if not all - methods which used to accept RSTile now accept Positionable instead.
  • Updated: Skills API
    • Uses enums instead of strings.
  • Updated: Banking API
    • Bank item finding by name.
    • New: openBank() -> Opens the bank by either RSObject or RSNPC. Will use PathFinding.aStarWalk(..) if the bank is not on the screen.
  • Updated: RSNPC API
    • New: getActions()
  • Updated: Frog Cave random solver.
  • Fixed: RSArea
  • Forced item definition loading.

Scripters: Please update your scripts so that they don't use any deprecated methods. When the deprecated methods are removed, scripts will have to be updated or re-compiled (if they use the methods).

Great update!

Can you make the distanceto functions accept positionable? also get tile bounds is broke https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19375-projectiongettileboundspoly/.

This is genius! The equipment API is very useful, and I am very pleased to see Banking.openBank() has been improved a lot. I can open the bank with 1 line of code now, much neater and better :)

Thanks for the constant updates and making new stuff, I am going to renew my VIP now. (Even though I only bot with 1 account, I still buy VIP to support the Tribot updates)

It still sometimes doesnt load the definition.

Can you post the code snippet and the situation that is causing this?

I found that item definitions werent working. Firstly I hadn't declared the import. But even after that the item definition was not working directly after login. So I just put a sleep(1000) after it does the login Extra time then the item definition worked perfectly.

All walking methods are deprecated except WebWalking to bank(); whats the newest method with walking?

WebWalking.walkTo(RSTile) is deprecated, it has been changed to WebWalking.walkTo(Positionable). The method is the same, it's just the object argument being passed to it.

Check the API docs to see how to use the Positionable object: https://tribot.org/doc/ (it's listed under the org.tribot.api.interfaces Package)

Edited by MegaMan_Alpha
1 person likes this

Client crashes, gets while screen on some randoms

So far from genie, sandwitch lady, frog random, jekyll

Client crashes, gets while screen on some randoms

So far from genie, sandwitch lady, frog random, jekyll

Try changing Tribot to "Lite Mode". File > Settings > tick lite mode option > OK

If that doesn't fix it, then I have no idea, but have you got the latest version of JDK (Java Development Kit)? It's needed to run Tribot, there can be major problems with Tribot if people haven't got the most recent version. It probably won't fix it, but then again it won't hurt to try? Since nobody else has reported this white/while screen error on this thread, and the latest Tribot release works fine for me, then it may be something related to your particular PC/Setup.

I've had trouble updating JDK some times, so I've found it's easiest when you just download the latest version installer and run that.

Google for: "download latest jdk", and click the top link.

Edited by MegaMan_Alpha

I would love to see an update for the auto responser because it doens't answers most of the time. It would be nice to see how it answers always - I think that's not so hard to improve, right?

so for some reason, most ess miner scripts all have the same problem with abyss random. Is it that the scripters need to change something in the script or the client?

after solves random, either scripts will stop or will constantly run in 1 direction.