Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[ABCL 10][DISCONTINUED][Money Making][Farming][Thieving] mSorcGarden [$4.99][Herbs / Sqirks]

Banking doesn't work. Not for grinding sq'irks not for exchanging sq'irks. This script can't withdraw anything from bank. It just right clicks the item, moves the mouse to the right and right clicks the item again. It simply does nothing but this. 

Please look into this Mute

Array

Banking doesn't work. Not for grinding sq'irks not for exchanging sq'irks. This script can't withdraw anything from bank. It just right clicks the item, moves the mouse to the right and right clicks the item again. It simply does nothing but this. 

Please look into this Mute

Updated banking, let me know how it works out.

Thanks dude that you actually care. And by optimizing, i mean like this:

73mryv.jpg

Use more energy because its like always on 100% :) (In the picture is Autumn garden)

Its not much, but would be faster anyway.

And sometimes, if the bot picks the herbs it clicks multiple times on it. So if first time was success and player is teleported to start. Second missclicks on fountain. (That happened multiple times). Please look at it. 

Edited by VIP

Judging this solely based on my only previous experience with a bot that I bought for a program that was shut-down with the bot nuke, I'm a bit disappointed so far.

Winter had about a 60% success rate and Spring has an even 50% failure rate, no long proggies yet but I'll try to let it painfully make it through an hour or so of spring.

Edit: Doing a bit better this time around so far, 8 successful 4 failed.

RUci9UX.png

and sometimes it just stands at the Sq'irk tree without clicking it for a good thirty seconds, then it'll spam click it and sometimes click to drink from the pool after getting the fruit

Edited by Kiraush

This is a good script with few problems.

1. If it gets a random event that teleports it during a garden run, it will just stand in the garden after the random is complete.

2. It doesn't go to a safe spot when it picks the herbs and sometimes gets teleported out of the lobby to the apprentice and can't get back in .  I believe this happens because it finishes and then gets teleported out after it's done the garden.

Hi mute, grinding method doenst work well, also collecting beer glasses not working well, sometimes just stand in the door post - has something to do with the camera rotation + sometimes it right click on the beer desk and get stuck as it says walk here, not sure how to explain this:p.

could u try to check the exchanging option to?

For the rest the script is just very nice! :D

I love it. :heart:

Edited by Vivi

First Script i Came to look at as today is my first day returning to Rs Botting and before i purchase i just need to know any current Major Flaws? and whats the Ban rate? i usually run my scripts at night

i'd like to know ban rate too, and can i get some proggies? whats cash/hr average you reckon?