Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[ABCL 10][DISCONTINUED][Money Making][Farming][Thieving] mSorcGarden [$4.99][Herbs / Sqirks]

Yes it's working just fine, otherwise it wouldn't be a premium script.

Hi! Bought it yesterday. Awesome!

I've been doing the spring garden now for a few hours now,  but one thing bothers me.. It does the same movements with the mouse and camera angels all the time. For example when entering a maze. The camera spins around four times and the mouse hoovers around in a few places, then it clicks the gate. The same thing when making the first "step" in the maze also.

This doesn't look very human like..

Hi! Bought it yesterday. Awesome!

I've been doing the spring garden now for a few hours now,  but one thing bothers me.. It does the same movements with the mouse and camera angels all the time. For example when entering a maze. The camera spins around four times and the mouse hoovers around in a few places, then it clicks the gate. The same thing when making the first "step" in the maze also.

This doesn't look very human like..

It does the same movements with the camera because it needs to be in a certain position for the tile to be on screen. The script is ABCL 10, so there shouldn't be much worry for ban if you're not botting excessively. For the gate, the camera also has to be in a certain position because tribot has a hard time clicking it.

Just bought the script using it at the winter place. it first ran and got caught then ran to gate and begin to spam click the mini map until i ended the script. 

EDIT : restarted it a few times now its working with a 1 in 11 success rate

Edited by MrSGK

Just bought the script using it at the winter place. it first ran and got caught then ran to gate and begin to spam click the mini map until i ended the script. 

Please add me on skype, I need more info. If you don't have skype send me a pm with more information.

How come it doesn't run through the mazes? (sorry just been doing winter as of this moment)

Seems quite slow in cursor(very botlike).

Not trying to be annoying or whatever, just want some feedback on this

It does run through specific parts of the maze using the CTRL button. The cursor is slow because I'm required to set it at a certain speed to comply with ABCL standards as a premium scripter. You may message me on skype if you wish to discuss it further.

This script is very slow. 4:30 run time for first lap (squirks)

Why does this deposit the pestle and mortar and then withdraw it again every time? Seems very botlike. Also completes the Autumn maze pretty slowly; haven't tried others yet.

Edited by Mute
Don't double post. Please PM me next time.

awesome i love the script i purchased it for my Ultimate iron man, kinda sucks that you dont have a ultimate ironman mode, so it can just pick the fruit then drop it. Could you add that? Since we cant access banks.

No just set it to pick herbs, then select every herb to drop on the drop tab after selecting the drop junk herbs checkbox.

• Like 1

No just set it to pick herbs, then select every herb to drop on the drop tab after selecting the drop junk herbs checkbox.

ugh i love you so much dude. 10/10 I'm recommending this script to all my friends and family. If you make scripts for Ultimate Ironman i would be glad to buy them from you and i know hundreds of others that would too since everyone is trying to be on highscores. all simple scripts also. 

For example since we (Ultimate Ironman) accounts cannon bank.

Fishing:

Fish in catherby, run to range then cook the food and drop or sell it to the guy on port then repeat.

Woodcutting:

Woodcut the logs with the option of burning them for firemaking or fletching.

Mining:

Mine in al-kharid smith ore into bars then sell to shop or just drop.

Crafting:

Pick flax, spin into bs then drop while running back to flax fields.

Runecrafting:

Don't have a good idea for this yet, but im sure someone will think of something.

:).

Also how do i select them all to drop. I clicked on the tabs and all the herbs are listed on it, do i CTRL + shift until their highlighted blue?

Edited by thatmixedkidmont