Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

Login Bot Addition

88 posts in this topic

The latest version of TRiBot comes with a Login Bot. Just select an account before starting a script and your account will be auto-logged in when needed.

1 person likes this

Awesome, thanks TRiLeZ. Does this require a re-download? Or it automatically updated via TRIBot client?

I am sometimes getting 'error connecting server' when connecting. When the bot wants to log me back in and i get this error i won't retry :( it should :( can this please be improved?

This morning I kept getting the "error connecting to server," when the bot tried to log in. However, I know this isn't a connection problem as I could immediately log in myself right after. What is causing this error?

Me, my friends and their friends and their friends are having weird issue. Always when we load runescape login page, switch world or log out after some time and try to log in back we get 'error connecting to server' from RuneScape. After like 30 seconds we can log in back again.

Whats the problem?

Your auto login function should be fixed. It is trying to log in - yes, but only once. When it miss one letter or something in username/pass it won't load and script will stop. Same thing about our 'error connecting'.

Whats my suggestion?

Make it to try to log back in for a minute without stopping actual script or just loop whole function untill account logs back in.

Please developers answer so I'll know that you've read that.

Sorry for english, did my best

Peace

how do you select an account to auto relog in after the 6 hr kick off?

When you have TRiBot open, click "View" at the top then click "Account Manager". Add your account details there.

When you start a script, on the "Start" screen/box there should be your list of usernames at the bottom in a dropbox, click the one you want.

Wish you guys would add bank pin support because I've added bank pins to all my accounts for security reasons and it sucks not being able to bot 24/7