Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Dgaf

Chaos Druids Pro - Beta - [Looting] - [Tabs] - [80-130k/h] - [40 Hour+ Proggys] - [Free]

Hey guys Dgaf here, after a couple weeks of coding I bring you my first script here at TriBot: Chaos Druids Pro

So what does this script do?
Chaos Druids Pro kills Chaos Druids in the Taverley Dungeon, it then loots herbs. Once the inventory is full it will walk/Falador tab to the bank and bank your herbs. It will then walk back to chaos druids and repeat.

Features:

Flawless combat (good xp)

Looting (good money)

Falador tablet support

Paint toggle on/off

Anti ban

Failsafes

To Do:

Implement Gui

Add food Support

Yanille Dungeon Support

Know Bugs:

1. The Druids killed count is not always accurate.

Looting List:

Grimy Ranarr
Grimy torstol
Grimy dwarf weed
Grimy kwuarm
Grimy irit
Grimy avantoe
Grimy toadflax
Grimy snapdragon
Law rune
Nature rune
Mithril bolts
Chaos Talisman
tooth half of a key
loop half of a key
uncut ruby
uncut diamond

Chaos Druids Beta 1.0:

Recently re-wrote the combat and looting.

Made some small changes to walking to/from Chaos druids to fix a small bug.

Chaos Druids Beta 1.1:

Updated the looting list to only loot high value herbs.

Chaos Druids Beta 1.2:

Updated the whole looting method, and added the suggested loot items to the list.

Screenshot:

84938b74fb.jpg

Pleas post any proggys you have and I will add them to the thread  :)

Requirments:

1. 5 Agility.

2. YOU HAVE TO RUN TRIBOT IN LITE MODE FOR IT TO WORK HERES HOW:

Top-left of your TriBot client click File>Settings. Then click the checkbox for "Lite Mode"
Then restart the TriBot Client

Recommendations:

30+ Attack, Strength, Defense

​Decent Armour, Mithril + (food is not supported yet)

How to get the script in your client:

1. Download the .class file from the bottom of this post.

2. To add/update this script, Click file > View Local Scripts on your TriBot Client.

3. Place the file you just downloaded in this folder.

4. You should be ready to run the script! :)

Instructions:

1. If you would like to use Falador tabs make sure they are at the top of the bank. If you run out or the script cant find any it will default to walking back instead of tabbing.

2. Make sure your account is in Falador, along the path the to Chaos Druids, or at Chaos Druids.

3. You must allow the paint through the firewall. The images are hosted on http://puu.sh/ you must also allow the puu.sh IP.

This script is currently still in beta, If it crashes or gets stuck please post the logs and what you think caused the problem on this thread. I will try to fix all problems asap.

If you would like to see any features added or have any suggestions please feel free to post them on the thread  :)

-Dgaf

Credits:

1. Mute - https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/18360-show-hide-paint-tut/?hl=%2Btoggle+%2Bpaint

2. Arckos - https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/18775-snippet-drawing-gained-xp-skills-to-screen/ - https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/17021-simple-antiban/

Download:

ChaosDruidsPro.class Beta 1.2 - Most Recent!

ChaosDruidsPro.class Beta 1.1

Edited by Dgaf
  • Like 1

Just a little suggestion, You could get the ID of a Unid herb and find out what it is if it is cleaned and make it only look decent herbs and ignore gaums and stuff.

I currently have it looting all of these herbs.

207, //Grimy Ranarr219, //Grimy torstol214, //Grimy cadantine217, //Grimy dwarf weed2485, //Grimy lantadyme213, //Grimy kwuarm209, //Grimy irit211, //Grimy avantoe205, //Grimy harralander203, //Grimy tarromin201, //Grimy marrentill199 //Grimy guam

Which ones would you like to see removed? It is something that is very easy to update.

Edited by Dgaf

Source verified?

Guam/Marrentil/Tarromin, not worth to pick up.

You could add to the loot table:

Mithril bolts

Nature runes

Don't remember the other good stackable drops.

I know I am new around here, so I understand that some people will not trust this script. I will have a well know coder or mod go over my source and vouch here tomorrow.

I have just removed Guam/Marrentil/Tarromin from the loot list. This will be in the next update.

I know I am new around here, so I understand that some people will not trust this script. I will have a well know coder or mod go over my source and vouch here tomorrow.

I have just removed Guam/Marrentil/Tarromin from the loot list. This will be in the next update.

Why not open source?

Why not open source?

1. Its not obfuscated at all so its basically open source to anyone who knows what they are doing.

2. I hope to make this a premium script at some point in the near future.

3. I will pm the paste bin to any experienced scripters apon request.

4. I just pm'd it to you.

Edited by Dgaf

Ranarr
Torstol
Dwarf weed

Kwuarm
Irit

Avantoe

Toadflax, snaps?

They're the only ones worth the bot picking up, maybe the mithril bolts and some other things.

Maybe not even the irits as they're not worth much.

Edited by dom93

Will try soon.

EDIT: Still picks up shit herbs lmfao.

I have edited it to only pickup the good herbs. It will be in the next release.

This is the current loot list:

207, //Grimy Ranarr			219, //Grimy torstol			217, //Grimy dwarf weed			213, //Grimy kwuarm			209, //Grimy irit			211, //Grimy avantoe			3049, //Grimy toadflax			3051, //Grimy snapdragon

Is this okay with everyone? If so I will upload this version in a second.
Edited by Dgaf

When will that be, also do these drop toadflax and snaps rarely? if so add them please :)

If you could make it attack them faster as well that would be great.

Edited by dom93

This is the current loot list:

207, //Grimy Ranarr			219, //Grimy torstol			217, //Grimy dwarf weed			213, //Grimy kwuarm			209, //Grimy irit			211, //Grimy avantoe			3049, //Grimy toadflax			3051, //Grimy snapdragon

Is this okay with everyone? If so I will upload this version in a second.

This is fine :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Marcusihno
      Features
      Mixes all potions/unfinished potions using IDs
      Cleans all Herbs using IDs
      Amulet of Chemistry support
      Automatic stopping when out of ingredients or amulets
      Grand Exchange Restocking and Product Selling supported if selected
      Support for pressing Escape to close the Bank interface
      Simple UI, simple paint
      Intuitive GUI
      Shows profit/loss accurately, even with Amulet of Chemistry
      Stable
      Full ABCL10/ABC2 support
      Variable reaction times settable in the GUI
      Intelligent antiban features, such as reaction time waits and herb-skipping
      Working April 2020

Repository Link

Version Log:
      V1.00 - Release
      V1.01 - Performance improvements and a few bug fixes
      V1.10 - Added Herb cleaning, re-wrote framework for stability, re-wrote GUI for more intuitive design, improved antiban
      V1.11 - Added a quick feature to improve performance and make the script behave more like a human would
      V1.15 - GUI saving/loading and improved efficiency
      V1.20 - Work on enhanced antiban, variable reaction times, better GUI overall
      V1.22 - Modified GUI, added Esc Bank Interface Closing, performance improvements
      V1.23 - Added finer control of reaction-times, tweaked reaction-times and fixed a rare bug
      V1.25 - Added abc trackers properly, implemented banker hovering (abc2-based), cleaned up code
      V1.30 - Added GE Restocking
    • By daxmagex
      Click the spoiler for more progress reports!

Posting a BUG REPORT
      Please read this and submit the report here.
      You can buy Credits with RSGP instantly here!
    • By wastedbro
      Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list) Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop! Customer location support! Infernal Axe Support Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Profile System Save and Load custom Profiles! Script Arguments To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      One Month (15 instances) - $3.99 Three Month (15 instances) - $7.99 Six Month (15 instances) - $14.99       <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $11.99 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $8.99     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Castle Wars Teaks  WC Guild Willows Maples Yews Magics Redwoods  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run. Please note that this script exclusively uses DaxWalker for walking, and is subject to its limitations.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Miner (Open Source) (Progressive Mining) (World Hopping) (ABC2 Level 10 + Additional Custom Antiban) (Arguments)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my AIO mining script! This script features:
      3 Tick Mining so players can reach xp rates of up to 115k/hr! Iron, Sandstone, and Granite all supported (Mouse variance must be set to 0) *Removed For Now, Will Be Added Back Soon* Progressive Mining so you can run your bots through multiple tasks with just a few clicks Custom Paint to display the current runtime, xp/hr, and more Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate Universal Mining and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, on whatever ore they want Java FX GUI to adjust antiban, and mining settings Profile saving/loading so players can easily reload previous settings Arguments to allow instant profile loading, and gui bypassing Let me know if you encounter any issues, or have any feedback.
      To Do:
      Re-implement 3 tick mining
      Add motherlode support
      And anything else you may suggest!

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Bbuu20-s-Miner
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3417

How to use arguments:

Enter the name of the profile, and the task code, separated by a colon (:)
      Task codes are as follows:
      0: Traditional Mining
      1: Progressive Mining

More info can be found on my discord server

• By testing1
      Script now work perfectly fixed all bugs 
      Recommend zooming all the way out 
      Required 1- +50 Agility and Thieving
                        2- Stamina potion and energy potion [Recommended 10 stamina(4) , 50 Energy(4)]
      It will get the 5 crates for you then logout 
      Still In beta please report any bug 
      almost active 24/7 on discord pm if u need any thing ..  https://discord.gg/PBwAQJn
      Get script from here 
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3315-rouge-den/

to add [1- level 80 shortcut support 
                    2- more ABC2 
                                                3- Custom Stopping condition 
      4- custom potions support 

• By im4ever12c
      Wax Collector V1.0
      This is my very first script I have created. I will continue to learn more about scripting, but creating this tool is the main reason  I wanted to start scripting for Tribot.
      This script collects wax buckets from bee-hives.
      With the current wax bucket price, this script can generate up to 250,000gp/hr
      Before starting this script, please ensure you are in the Camelot bank, have empty buckets in your bank, and also have insect repellent in your inventory.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3419-wax-collector/
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
    • By mjdge
      That's right another f*cking potato picker. First script so don't bash me if something breaks. Very basic and plain but, hey, you gotta start somewhere right?

Crappy short list of features:
      Picks potatoes near Lumbridge and banks them in Draynor ABC2 implemented (not fully) Randomized delays between actions Doesn't break (I hope) Has clean concise logging of what the script is currently doing Randomized run activation Let's be honest, the only reason you're using this script is to test breaking mechanics, random event solvers or to test out looking glass or something
      You can get the script here (not sure why you'd want to though)
    • By LyfeStyle
      i recently purchased 10 credits last night, and it brought me to an error page. Didnt think anything of it, until this morning. Checked my account and i did, in fact, get charged for said credits but my account is still ringing in at 2 credits... please help me.
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 31 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 74 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies