Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.30_0

37 posts in this topic

Having the same problem as tatiko since 7.03_0 (05/08/13): for me i'm pretty sure (may be 1-2 versions off but it was definately around here). Used to be able to run 8 at around 50% cpu now I can barely run 4 without it hitting 100%

client paint delay 16
tribot sleep modifier 0.5 (used to be 1 but i changed it to this to see if it uses less cpu%)
 You have the recommended Java installed (Version 7 Update 25).
64 bit
max heap size 256mb (hasn't been changed)

Edited by Mikkolol

1 random down, every other one to go lmfao!

Get VIP you leech. Probably your modded client that sucks. Randoms haven't been an issue for me besides the maze.

Trilez, mind looking at the Banking.withdraw method? I know this is off-topic but I don't know how else to reach you, thank you. 

Edited by Integer

having a couple problems with the tabs first i was freezing when i tried to open up the second tab then once i finally got it to run the start script button wouldnt work

Trilez, mind looking at the Banking.withdraw method? I know this is off-topic but I don't know how else to reach you, thank you. 

This, please <3

I have an update to the loader which addresses this issue coming soon.

Could you answer some questions for me?

If you go to File->Settings, what is your:

• Client Paint Delay
  • TRiBot Sleep Modifier

Also, what version of Java are you using? Is it 32 bit or 64 bit? What are you setting the max heap size to?

TriLez is there any chance in the future you can somehow implement a feature where if a bot fails a random or logs out when not on a break, that a message is sent to our email or txt or something like that? I am just wondering if that is at all possible. 

I have an update to the loader which addresses this issue coming soon.

Could you answer some questions for me?

If you go to File->Settings, what is your:

• Client Paint Delay
  • TRiBot Sleep Modifier

Also, what version of Java are you using? Is it 32 bit or 64 bit? What are you setting the max heap size to?

Does increasing the max heap size decrease CPU usage?

And is running two accounts on one client (tabbed) use less CPU than two separate clients?

Does increasing the max heap size decrease CPU usage?

And is running two accounts on one client (tabbed) use less CPU than two separate clients?

The way the JVM works is that when the heap fills all the way up, the garbage collector will do a full cleanse to get rid of all the garbage. This can be quite CPU intensive. So if you set the max heap size too small, CPU usage will increase. However, setting it too large will allow for a build up of wasted memory space.