Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.20_0

31 posts in this topic

This update includes:

• A custom made mouse movement path generator. The new algorithm looks far more human-like when compared to the previous version.
  • DynamicMouse and DynamicClicking are now much faster.
  • Updated RSArea API
    • New: getRandomTile()
  • Updated Maze random solver.

This update includes:

• A custom made mouse movement path generator. The new algorithm looks far more human-like when compared to the previous version.
  • DynamicMouse and DynamicClicking are now much faster.
  • Updated RSArea API
    • New: getRandomTile()
  • Updated Maze random solver.

thanks for the update, but has the random for frog prince been fixed also?

Are randoms introduced to the game again?

Nvm this is for 07 :/

Does tribot have a bot for rs3? I thought this was an ogl for rs3 sorry :/

Edited by Natalie09

Hi TRiLeZ. Thanks for the update; however, Loader 1.64's authentication error occurs for ALL Linux systems, no-one running Linux can use the client.nGf6Fwl.jpg

Edited by the bot

Hi TRiLeZ. Thanks for the update; however, Loader 1.64's authentication error occurs for ALL Linux systems, no-one running Linux can use the client.

I changed some things. Could you try again and tell me what the message is?

I changed some things. Could you try again and tell me what the message is?

Redownloaded and ran it. Can't you just undo the authentication changes you made in the update? Notice it says null at the end now.

VNZjinu.jpg

Edited by the bot

Redownloaded and ran it. Can't you just undo the authentication changes you made in the update? Notice it says null at the end now.

Thanks. It seems as though TRiBot isn't able to connect to tribot.org. I didn't do any authentication changes so I don't know what is causing this bug.

Thanks. It seems as though TRiBot isn't able to connect to tribot.org. I didn't do any authentication changes so I don't know what is causing this bug.

It seems to be occurring for Linux systems; it's not occurring on my Windows home PC. If the client can log in get a session ID yet the second verification isn't working, maybe it's because of the server on which the second verification is hosted. Otherwise, it's probably something to do with the second verification method itself. Wouldn't it be easier to just remove this second authentication?

I'm very keen to do whatever I can do to help you solve this issue as the issue means I cannot bot overnight. If you need me to do anything/test anything to get this solved, I'm more than happy to do so.

Edited by the bot

It seems to be occurring for Linux systems; it's not occurring on my Windows home PC. If the client can log in get a session ID yet the second verification isn't working, maybe it's because of the server on which the second verification is hosted. Otherwise, it's probably something to do with the second verification method itself. Wouldn't it be easier to just remove this second authentication?

I'm very keen to do whatever I can do to help you solve this issue as the issue means I cannot bot overnight. If you need me to do anything/test anything to get this solved, I'm more than happy to do so.

Tested on:

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64bit - working

Debian 7.1 64bit - working

Fedora 19 64bit - working

Try changing ur DNS server to Google ones in /etc/resolv.conf

could you clear up something for us trilez script makers keep saying this null error is clientside. is it and if so when will ther ebe a fix?

I really like the new path generation for the mouse but setSpeed is now broken. The mouse speed is no longer relative to the speed set by the script. 

Was the maze random the only one that wasn't working? If so thank you so much!!

NO the Frog Prince Random and the Mordut classroom one is still in need of fixing. one of my bots was logged out because it failed the classroom random and the other bot was logged because it failed at frog prince. 

• [15:49:42] java.lang.NullPointerException 
  • [15:49:42] at obf.Rd.(cp:127) 
  • [15:49:42] at obf.kc.G(pn:8) 
  • [15:49:42] at org.tribot.api.input.DynamicMouse.move(sg:116) 
  • [15:49:42] at org.tribot.api.DynamicClicking.clickRSModel(xh:1295) 
  • [15:49:42] at org.tribot.api.DynamicClicking.clickRSNPC(xh:1662) 
  • [15:49:42] at org.tribot.api.DynamicClicking.clickRSNPC(xh:1078) 
  • [15:49:42] at scripts.DTools.DruidCombat.attack(DruidCombat.java:31) 
  • [15:49:42] at scripts.DDruids.loop(DDruids.java:671) 
  • [15:49:42] at scripts.DDruids.run(DDruids.java:464) 
  • [15:49:42] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 
  • [15:49:42] Script Ended: DDruids. 

I'm now getting that with D's druid script after a while, sometimes 30 minutes sometimes an hour or more, point is the script just stops and comes up with that error, can you look into it trilez? The script ran fine before this update, thank you.

Edited by Ratz241

@Trilez please reduce CPU usage cause it grow up twice it was. My bots was using rougly 12% now it's 25%-30%. Please fix it ;)

@Trilez please reduce CPU usage cause it grow up twice it was. My bots was using rougly 12% now it's 25%-30%. Please fix it ;)

yes i used to be able to run 8 at about 50% cpu now i can barely run 4 without it hitting 100%

Edit: This has been happening since a few versions ago not this one

Edited by Mikkolol

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately this does kick up the CPU by quite a bit (10-20% more). I don't know if this is something that can be worked on, or it's just how it is.

Thanks

When is custom breaks coming out? (waiting to buy VIP until then)

It already came out on the 8th.