• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

aHunter v2 [Birds, Lizards/Salamanders, Chinchompas, Falconry]

On 11/28/2017 at 5:21 AM, Mia Malkova said:

Hey this is a really well made bot. Used it for a while and haven't encountered any problems.

Do you think you will add features like 2 ticking  or auto hop in wilderness when someone your level shows up?

how high your hunter is now? i tested this script a bit and man i would get bans no matter what account i use and for how long i bot haha. and i was botting very carefully compared whit the way i bot every single other thing in this game lol. i mean, i can get higher lvls in any f2p skill on f2p account then i could get hunter lvls with this one xD

Array
9 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

how high your hunter is now? i tested this script a bit and man i would get bans no matter what account i use and for how long i bot haha. and i was botting very carefully compared whit the way i bot every single other thing in this game lol. i mean, i can get higher lvls in any f2p skill on f2p account then i could get hunter lvls with this one xD

My hunter is lvl 73. But then again I'm using it on my main which has over 200 quest points and dairies im constantly working on.

If you're ONLY doing hunter then you will get banned, just like WC or fishing only bots.

19 hours ago, Mia Malkova said:

My hunter is lvl 73. But then again I'm using it on my main which has over 200 quest points and dairies im constantly working on.

If you're ONLY doing hunter then you will get banned, just like WC or fishing only bots.

I do only fishing / agility / Mining skills on lvl 3 straight from f2p with no problems. for Agility up to 65 no bans +- 80%. mining and fishing..havn't been easier skills for me to pump to 80-90++ on any kind of account.

for this script, i burned 4-5 acc's in total that where from lvl 3 skillers with atleast couple 50's to normal mid lvl botting acc's that don't look that sketchy. I would even use pvp worlds to avoid reports and yet, super fast bans. i reached hunt 70 on couple acc's but yh, they all got smashed before 73.  So maybe something changed from last time i checked idk. i hope so, will do test run again in near feature.

Using this as we speak, blasted through 1-43 no probs catching birds. Started falconry at 43 and it started well, expecting around 18k xp an hour but ive came back to my computer 4-5 times and it has just been idle stood at the very top of the falconry area next to the little hut doing nothing. Any suggestions?

Red chins @ the (diary) chin-cave seems to be not working as of this morning. Bot starts normally, lays the traps, but doesn't check the boxes after that. Set the bot up and went for a jog, came back to 1 chin caught during that time. Might be problematic on my end, I dont know. Just use caution and if the developer has any insight that would be appreciated.

E: Failed to mention; worked just perfect last night up to aroud 1AM (timezone UTC+3).

Edited by dhoryd1

Works Ok but not super fast. Also does not contemplate that in the wildy you can lay one more trap than what is the maximum for your level. I was catching black salamanders at level 67 and only allowed me to put down 4 traps instead of the 4+1 which would total 5. Plus it is a bit slow,

8 hours ago, darktemplar242 said:

Suddently started to not detect layed traps this morning at chins, trying to lay trap over and over again where there is already one. botted 1-61 btw.

This was probably because TRiBot was down for a few hours today due to a client update. TRiBot is working fine now.

1 hour ago, primalzero said:

Wanting to know If you can make a timer limit or lvl limit to stop at?

example  stop script at lvl 44 or bot script stops after 3 hours

Use script queue. It can be found in the client under “View” this way you can make the script stop whenever you want 

On 6/6/2018 at 11:39 AM, primalzero said:

Wanting to know If you can make a timer limit or lvl limit to stop at?

example  stop script at lvl 44 or bot script stops after 3 hours

I can add the support for a stop timer to this script when I can.

Edited by Aropupu