• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aropupu

aHunter v2 [Birds, Lizards/Salamanders, Chinchompas, Falconry]

You can find the script here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2080

Features:

Spoiler

Supports bird hunting, falconry, salamander hunting and chinchompa hunting.

- You can select tiles / trees you want to hunt in
- Buries bones if you want
- Break support for birds, chinchompas and falconry
- Will get a new falcon if it loses the falcon by getting dced for example.
- Antiban options include: afk mode, which does afk delays using ABC2 and a turbo mode, which makes the script faster. You can use both at the same time and turbo delays are customizable.
- Has customizable behavior options for loot handling

How to use the script:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT! If you are having problems starting up the script, please start aHunter in a new Tribot window. If you are running other accounts in other tabs in the same window, the script can get information from other tabs in the same Tribot client and it will not work if that happens. Will not select tiles etc. Restarting and reinstalling Tribot can also help.

To hunt birds/chinchompas:
- Select the tiles you want to use using the GUI. Select as many tiles as you want the script to end up using when you get the level for it.
- After selecting the tiles you can simply start the script.

To hunt lizards/salamanders:
- Select nearest trees with the nearest tree button. You don't have to move closer to the trees you want to select, it will always select the nearest tile after the trees you have already selected.
- After selecting the tiles you can simply start the script.

To hunt with falcons:
- Select if you want to use the automatic mode (will hunt all kebbits you can at your level) or if you want to hunt only certain kebbits. Only automatic mode will hunt new kebbits once you reach the level.
- Simply start the script in the falconry hunting area.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 6

Trying it out on swamp lizards now.  I've noticed sometimes it will just constantly keep right clicking a trap or two or keep the mouse hovered over it and get stuck.  when this happens, if something happens such as catching a lizard, or another trap being broken down, it does nothing but keep hovering the mouse over the same trap.  It'll do that until i manually fix it and click on another trap.  This makes hunting lizards pretty much impossible with this script, since it gets stuck so easily and can't seem to get out of it.

I'm having the same problem, but i'll try faster mouse speed. Let's see how this works out.

This is one hour progress at Swamp Lizards, well what can I say.. had to babysit a little but still good since i don't have to do hunter myself. Thanks for the script!

1hr.png

Edited by Raulicious

Trying it out on swamp lizards now.  I've noticed sometimes it will just constantly keep right clicking a trap or two or keep the mouse hovered over it and get stuck.  when this happens, if something happens such as catching a lizard, or another trap being broken down, it does nothing but keep hovering the mouse over the same trap.  It'll do that until i manually fix it and click on another trap.  This makes hunting lizards pretty much impossible with this script, since it gets stuck so easily and can't seem to get out of it.

I'm having the same problem, but i'll try faster mouse speed. Let's see how this works out.

After more testing I found out that sometimes it probably doesn't detect some IDs properly so it might start doing what you described. I'm not using any IDs with this hunting script so it gets some of the IDs on its own. If it does successfully get the IDs then it will work.

This means that restarting the script could work.

I'll keep testing to see what's wrong with it and hopefully get a fix out. 

EDIT: I made a small fix that could solve the issue. Haven't had the issue yet after updating. Just restart the script and it will be updated.

EDIT 2: Just had the issue again. I'll make it use another method to detect the traps. Fetching IDs like this is a little unreliable.

Edited by Aropupu

I have now updated it so it should always detect the correct state of the trap.

It would be easy to just use IDs but I'd rather make it not break at every RS update.

EDIT: Getting a steady 30k / hour at lizards at hunter level 50.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

I have now updated it so it should always detect the correct state of the trap.

It would be easy to just use IDs but I'd rather make it not break at every RS update.

EDIT: Getting a steady 30k / hour at lizards at hunter level 50.

Awesome!  I'll try it out later today when I have some time to log in.

EDIT: By the way, do you think that falconry will be integrated in to this script in the future?

Edited by Saunder

Awesome!  I'll try it out later today when I have some time to log in.

EDIT: By the way, do you think that falconry will be integrated in to this script in the future?

I have never done falconry but when I cba to find out how it works then I will probably do that too.

• Like 1

Just tried out the script again.  Working flawlessly now at swamp lizards!  I found it actually works a lot better if you keep the default mouse speed rather than try speeding it up.  Been running over an hour, haven't lost any traps, and haven't had to do any manual input either.  This script is great!  It's the only reliable free hunter script out there.  Thanks so much!  I hate leveling hunter on my own haha.  Here's an hour proggie.  I'll post later with another proggie in an hour or two for an update if i'm still on.ifIzRZo.png

• Like 1

Used this for 1-35, worked great.

One small thing id like to report back to you, i once found it tried to "check" a trap at -Tropical wagtails but it only had 2free inventory spots so it whas unable to take it.

Nothing big because after a while the trap gets down anyway, but thought id let you know ;).

Used this for 1-35, worked great.

One small thing id like to report back to you, i once found it tried to "check" a trap at -Tropical wagtails but it only had 2free inventory spots so it whas unable to take it.

Nothing big because after a while the trap gets down anyway, but thought id let you know ;).

Thanks for confirming that bird hunting works. lol

If the inventory got full because of bones and meat then it's an easy fix probably.

Used this for 1-40 , thanks m8

Thanks for confirming that bird hunting works.

I never trust myself testing anything because people usually find the weirdest bugs. Like with swamp lizards.

A one hour proggy at tropical wagtails ! (Will post longer if it doesnt crash cus of a random)

One other small thing i noticed is that when clicking "check bird snare" it sometimes click on a red chichompa(if red chinchompa is on the snare) and chase it then :D.

Possible fix is right click the snare at tropical wagtails.

GMpZNxX.png

Awesome script for the rest, might do some salamanders tomorrow. Will report back then !

Edit: Got 2hour proggy, crashed close after that due to random.

Edited by control143

Itll try to put up new traps for salamanders before picking up collapsed ones, this means that sometimes you will have no traps left in inventory and the script will stop.

Also it doesnt drop salamanders quick enough, meaning full traps cannot be taken down if inventory is full.

This is for orange sallys when I have waterskins invent.

Itll try to put up new traps for salamanders before picking up collapsed ones, this means that sometimes you will have no traps left in inventory and the script will stop.

Also it doesnt drop salamanders quick enough, meaning full traps cannot be taken down if inventory is full.

This is for orange sallys when I have waterskins invent.

I think I made a check so it won't try to put a new trap if you don't have traps in your inventory.

I made it so that if there are 10 salamanders in your inventory then it should drop like 4 of them or something and it happens every time you reach 10 salamanders. So if your inventory doesn't have room for 10 salamanders then maybe it should? Dunno how many waterskins you need.

I'll change it so that when inventory is full it will drop all salamanders.

EDIT: I guess that wouldn't work anyway because you always need 3 empty spaces to pick up a trap. It really depends on how many waterskins you take with you. I can make the amount lower for orange salamanders when it starts to drop them.

Edited by Aropupu

Testing orange salamanders and keeping in mind with the above post.
So far going good, only running for 3mins tho.

Edit: Almost 1hour proggy, runs flawless.(Ran out of waterskins, took 8 waterskins. Can take more but randoms event items fill up inventory aswell)

wsL7uF8.png

Edited by control143

I have now updated the script to work with chinchompas. I have only tested it with grey chinchompas but I think it should work with red chinchompas too.

Only had to add a few lines to the bird hunting method and now it works with chinchompas too. lol

EDIT: While I was testing with grey chinchompas I figured out a way to make bird hunting / chinchompa hunting much faster than it was. I have now updated the script.

Edited by Aropupu

Getting the following error at Crimson Swifts:

• [13:48:42] Script Started: DevLoader V2.
  • [13:48:59] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

• [13:48:59] at scripts.aHunter.TrapInUse(aHunter.java:606)

• [13:48:59] at scripts.aHunter.HuntTile(aHunter.java:490)

• [13:48:59] at scripts.aHunter.loop(aHunter.java:685)

• [13:48:59] at scripts.aHunter.run(aHunter.java:675)

• [13:48:59] at scripts.org.developer.loader.Loader.run(z:485)

• [13:48:59] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• [13:48:59] Script Ended: DevLoader V2. 

Followed the instructions properly, but I might just be an idiot.

Edited by Duskybby

Getting the following error at Crimson Swifts:

• [13:48:42] Script Started: DevLoader V2.
  •  
  • [13:48:59] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
  •  
  • [13:48:59] at scripts.aHunter.TrapInUse(aHunter.java:606)
  •  
  • [13:48:59] at scripts.aHunter.HuntTile(aHunter.java:490)
  •  
  • [13:48:59] at scripts.aHunter.loop(aHunter.java:685)
  •  
  • [13:48:59] at scripts.aHunter.run(aHunter.java:675)
  •  
  • [13:48:59] at scripts.org.developer.loader.Loader.run(z:485)
  •  
  • [13:48:59] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  •  
  • [13:48:59] Script Ended: DevLoader V2. 
  •  

Followed the instructions properly, but I might just be an idiot.

Did you set any tiles? When you Set Tile in the GUI it should draw them on the ground in Runescape.

Yup. I can only use one trap, so I set a single tile. I tested it with more than one tile, ranging from the minimum to the maximum and got the same error every time.

Should be fixed now. There was a small error in my code.

What I don't understand is how it worked before. 

Just restart the script and it should work.