Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.12_0

41 posts in this topic

Please check on this error. It seems to be occurring for all Linux-based systems.

3ZiWG.png

Edited by the bot

Are you going to be always giving us a topic to show off the new updates?

Most likely.

wtf is this shit. both of my accounts hacked since i re-downloaded the new version of tribot. i have diff passwords on the accounts.. could you explain? Also I have no kind of keylogger etc on my pc.

This was a brilliant update, there was a suggestion added just 2 days ago about adding RSArea to the API list and within less than 2 days Trilez has included it, and also improved on it! Absolutely brilliant :)

Hey Trilez can you look into the matter where tribot can't start up for linux users? I redownloaded the latest 1.64 version and still encounter the same problem "The request for validation of your login credentials has timed out. Please try again later". Thanks!

Hey Trilez can you look into the matter where tribot can't start up for linux users? I redownloaded the latest 1.64 version and still encounter the same problem "The request for validation of your login credentials has timed out. Please try again later". Thanks!

The server was down earlier, try restarting PC and launching tribot again.

This update includes:

• A small memory leak fix.
  • The Web Walker has been expanded to cover the desert. To pass the Shantay Pass, have either a Shantay pass or 5 coins in your inventory.
  • Added an RSArea API.

Is the Frog prince random and maze random ever going to get fixed soon? 

We really need some help here with the newest tribot not working on linux! :'( Please reply :)

Please check on this error. It seems to be occurring for all Linux-based systems.

3ZiWG.png