Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.12_0

41 posts in this topic

This update includes:

• A small memory leak fix.
  • The Web Walker has been expanded to cover the desert. To pass the Shantay Pass, have either a Shantay pass or 5 coins in your inventory.
  • Added an RSArea API.
1 person likes this

scripts still shut downs after 20-30 mins, it still gives some kind of null error to the script/client.

scripts still shut downs after 20-30 mins, it still gives some kind of null error to the script/client.

That's most likely a script error. Try posting on the thread corresponding to the script.

Great thanks, have you addressed the bug where it sometimes tries to click tiles off the minimap? This only happens when you first start webwalking. 

Great thanks, have you addressed the bug where it sometimes tries to click tiles off the minimap? This only happens when you first start webwalking. 

I addressed an issue where minimap tiles where in-accurately calculated depending on the camera angle. So I think that should fix the off-minimap tile clicking.

great update. :)

@Trilez Is it possible if you could make Grounditems detect amounts?

I don't believe it's possible to detect Ground Item stack.

Is the small memory link fix going to fix how scripts lagg ridiculously,?

Ps, Thanks for the update (:

I addressed an issue where minimap tiles where in-accurately calculated depending on the camera angle. So I think that should fix the off-minimap tile clicking.

I don't believe it's possible to detect Ground Item stack.

Does WebWalking support the wild yet? Everytime I tried to use it for a tile in the wild, it walked west (even if I was only a few squares on the south side of the ditch). It seemed to work when I was actually in the while, though.

Does WebWalking support the wild yet? Everytime I tried to use it for a tile in the wild, it walked west (even if I was only a few squares on the south side of the ditch). It seemed to work when I was actually in the while, though.

No, not yet. It will soon though.

Hey Trilez, did any1 reported tribot breaks with the latest update on linux yet? I was running some scripts and the script ended abruptly http://imgur.com/mqgi0pz, so I restarted the client and it prompted me to redownload the jar file as its outdated, to the newest 1.61. The login interface pops out and after entering credentials and clicking on login, it takes forever to load and the interface where you select "new client" doesn't pop out but this instead http://imgur.com/rT75gFM. I tried changing forum password as suggested by druid but does no difference. If this is because of the latest update, a fix/update would be greatly appreciated :D Thanks!

On ubuntu, when running multiple bots either a client goes all white when switching screens,can kill the process with task manager only, or all the clients freeze and cant even close them, only solution is restarting the vnc

can't provide any errors logs because theres none, and no, cpu isn't even over 60% and got enough ram for it, never goes over 40%, even changed the max heap size to 1gb

started happening since TRiBot Beta 7.03_0 i think

still gettin errors on a number of scripts with this client all null errors posted in client bug section with the debug pasted

Looks like webwalknig is working again, thanks

Edited by Druid

3ZiWG.png

This needs fixing as anyone on Linux is unable to run the Client.

Edited by JoshBeaver

To be honest, client version 7.0_25 was the best I still got some clients opened.

Facts about version 7.0_25:

1. They take a lot less cpu then the current version of client (running on centos 5.9,7.0_25v takes around 2 times less cpu then the current tribot client version)

2. They don't crash, non of my 7.0_25 clients crashed and with current version of the client you get white-out every ~5 hours and you can't even kill the process (kill (pid) or killall java, won't even kill the client that froze, you have to reboot computer..).

Could it be possible to backup 7.0_25 version of client? Because it was the best one for linux users =)

Maybe I am missing something and we can boot older version of the client, but I just don't how?

EDIT: I just realized that 1.7.0_25 is my java version and that's not a tribot client's version. I can't check the version of the client, since message from client's log is gone :/. However I know that client used Tribot loader 1.58

Edited by yutpod
1 person likes this

To be honest, client version 7.0_25 was the best I still got some clients opened.

Facts about version 7.0_25:

1. They take a lot less cpu then the current version of client (running on centos 5.9,7.0_25v takes around 2 times less cpu then the current tribot client version)

2. They don't crash, non of my 7.0_25 clients crashed and with current version of the client you get white-out every ~5 hours and you can't even kill the process (kill (pid) or killall java, won't even kill the client that froze, you have to reboot computer..).

Could it be possible to backup 7.0_25 version of client? Because it was the best one for linux users =)

Maybe I am missing something and we can boot older version of the client, but I just don't how?

Ahh not only me noticed that bot uses a lot more cpu. I'm using win8