Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zainy

How to use the new Break Handler Tutorial by Zainy

81 posts in this topic

I have 3 different breaks that I choose from. Here is what i've titled them

1. 1h 30m - takes a random break of about 12 minutes, randomized by 6 minutes every 1h and 30m

2. 3h 20m - takes a random break of about 20 minutes, randomized by 13 minutes every 3h and 20m

3. 6h 10m - takes a random break of about an hour, randomized by 37 minutes every 6h and 10 minutes.

This way, I have 3 totally different break times to choose from. Which one i choose depends on the account I'm on and the activity I'm doing.

0001:45:00 +- 0000:28:00 0000:39:00 +- 0000:10:00 Once 0001:30:00 +- 0000:20:00 0001:00:00 +- 0000:11:00 Once 0001:20:00 +- 0000:10:00 0000:35:00 +- 0000:04:00 Repeat

this is my set up. after it logged out and in the first time it logged off again after 10 minutes on running and said break handler started. this is retarded, the break shouldnt have started for another 1 hour and ten minutes at the least.......

Edited by firearm3000

any time I input into the break handler always has seconds also like 1h 23m 34seconds because i don't always want to stop start exactly on 00 seconds of whatever time

Edited by kingsattack

Anyone provide me with a walkthrough on how to make a continous break handler?

For example I want it to

Run an hour.

-BREAK-

Run an hour or so

-BREAK-

Run for two hours

-BREAK-

Run for 40 mins.

-BREAK-

Run for 1 hour

-BREAK FOR 8 HOURS (so it looks like im sleeping or something idk)

Repeat

Anyone?

Anyone provide me with a walkthrough on how to make a continous break handler?

For example I want it to

Run an hour.

-BREAK-

Run an hour or so

-BREAK-

Run for two hours

-BREAK-

Run for 40 mins.

-BREAK-

Run for 1 hour

-BREAK FOR 8 HOURS (so it looks like im sleeping or something idk)

Repeat

Anyone?

http://youtu.be/7oPvf7nsC_k

Does this video not help?

Hello, Welcome to my Tutorial on how to use the new addition to Tribot that TRiLeZ has developed, as requested by you, The Break Handler!

Be sure to also check out YoHoJo's video tutorial on how to setup the break handler here:

X0rBwDr.png

Runtime: This is how long the script will run before it takes a break. E.g entering 1:15:00 will make the script take a break after 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Randomness: This is the randomness of the runtime. The run time can be adjusted by a random time which is entered in this box. This is so that your bot doesn't always run for the same amount of time before taking a break. E.g entering 00:15:00 can delay your break schedule by upto 15 minutes of the runtime or can schedule your break upto 15 minutes earlier then your runtime. This is totally random

Duration: This is how long your break will last. E.g entering 00:25:30 will make your bot take a break for 25 minutes and 30 seconds.

Randomness: This will randomize the duration of the break. E.g entering 00:10:00 could make your break last for upto 10 minutes longer or 10 minutes shorter than the original duration of the break. This is totally random. 

Occurence: This gives you 2 options. Once will only break once. Repeat will take a break regularly. Easy! :)

Once you have entered all your time and settings:

bK3AZhg.png

1. click on the first slot (1)

2. save (2)

3. once you have the profile you desire, click the the "save" button at the top (3)

4. Name Profile and your done! :)

Tutorial didn't help?

check out this Video tutorial by Yohojo: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23012-video-a-quick-video-guide-on-how-to-use-the-tribot-break-handler/

thnx helped a lot.

Does this video not help?

Ino how to use it basically, all it is im going on holiday in two days and would like my bots to run over the week im away.

Now obviously I dont want it to run for 7 hours, then break for 7 hours if you get me? I want it so I can set up a days worth of breaks and running, then get this whole thing to repeat?

I wanna be able to click run tomorrow morning, itll run few hours, break, run a few more, break, run an hour more, then sleep for 12 hours, then repeat for 7 days.

Anybody help me out?

how would i go about setting up multiple breaks that wouldn't cause major exp loss and wouldn't interfere with each other such as like a longer break that would look like i was eating or busy with something else as break 1 and then a shorter like "pee" break for break 2 that lasts only a couple minutes?

Pretty sure I've set up the break handler like instructed but whenever it comes to a break it doesn't log me out, either just keeps botting or afks for break time. It comes up with the message Break Handler: Taking a break for 'x amount of time'. I'm training combat using both the combatAIO and JJsAIO. Any suggestions?

the break handler makes sense, but simply wont work right. i set a 45 minute break with 15 minutes in the random... it alwayyyyys takes a 1 hour 50 minute break to a 2 hours 30 minute break. ive triple checked and re saved it, even made a new break handler with the same work/break time and still takes wayy longer of a break then i desire.....HELP!!!!

the break handler makes sense, but simply wont work right. i set a 45 minute break with 15 minutes in the random... it alwayyyyys takes a 1 hour 50 minute break to a 2 hours 30 minute break. ive triple checked and re saved it, even made a new break handler with the same work/break time and still takes wayy longer of a break then i desire.....HELP!!!!

Might help to show your settings here so we can tell you what's wrong

@Zainy, any idea if this error is script related or client?

Bot debug shows this:

[22:22:22] Exception in thread "TRiBot Break Handler"
[22:22:22] java.lang.NullPointerException
[22:22:22]     at org.tribot.api.General.println(su:606)
[22:22:22]     at obf.vE.run(an:219)
[22:22:22]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Client debug:

[22:22:22] Starting break.

When there are no issues it says 'Break Handler: Taking a break for [time]', but with the above error nothing happens and it just stays logged out.

If I run 3 bots usually 2 of them take breaks without any issue, but there's always 1 that doesn't log back in. (using the same script)

im not sure. Looks client related but could also be user related. Have you entered all the correct settings? 

Is it possible to set it up for different breaks in same instants. Like take a 2 hour then play for 4 HR then take 3 HR then play for 6 HR. I did notice you can add more then one line onto the handler just not sure if it's possible.

On 22/07/2016 at 9:19 AM, tyren man said:

Is it possible to set it up for different breaks in same instants. Like take a 2 hour then play for 4 HR then take 3 HR then play for 6 HR. I did notice you can add more then one line onto the handler just not sure if it's possible.

I believe it is possible. You need to know exactly what each attribute means and understand how it all works to be able to set it up though. Be careful with what you choose.