Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zainy

How to use the new Break Handler Tutorial by Zainy

81 posts in this topic

if you break settings aren't working, can you please post a screen of your settings so that we can help you please.

how does this apply to the script? just start running it once you have the break handler set up? sorry i'm a little new

Edited by Stay_Tokin

how does this apply to the script? just start running it once you have the break handler set up? sorry i'm a little new

here an explanation in words :P:

When you start the script, you chose your rs account don't you. Right next to it, it asks if you would like to use the break handler and you can select which profile to use. Select the right one and your good. :)

if you break settings aren't working, can you please post a screen of your settings so that we can help you please.

5eHfy.png

Edit, the video tutorial fixed my problem, Thanks.

Edited by BoT

:D! Glad to help!

I'll add a link to your tutorial thread in the OP incase my tutorial doesn't help if thats ok with you?

1 person likes this

so how do i know if my account is taking breaks? im running relleka crab pro and hes been up for 19 hours but im not sure if hes been taking breaks

if i set up a break like this, will it select one break to do and then after that break is done will it randomly select another one? and repeat forever?

post-78068-0-74983900-1389132046_thumb.j

if i set up a break like this, will it select one break to do and then after that break is done will it randomly select another one? and repeat forever?

No, it will do all those 3 at the times mentioned, even if that means doing 3 breaks together. 

wait i dont understand what you're trying to say. are you saying its gonna do em in order from top to bottom? should i got ahead and get rid of the other 2 break times then? im not sure if my bot even went on break but hes been on for 22 hours. 

Just make one profile and make sure it is randomised. 

Just because you botted 23 hours, it doesnt mean that you will definitely get banned. Its luck. You might get banned for botting just one hour , yo might not get banned for botting a whole week. Its all luck. Taking breaks just reduce the chances as it is more human like and it also means you won't be online as much. If your really scared about getting banned, you shouldn't be botting. 

No one really wants to get banned.... For me, I just want all 99s and no one in their right mind has time to play enough to get all 99s. Therefore, I bot. I bot for a total of 8 hours of time with a one hour break after about four hours. I set up the client like this: 6SBhe.png

I have two accounts going at all times so that I can get the most progress. (I have two tribot windows open with one account per window. The "tab" thing up at the top seems to not work with scripts because for some reason information is shared between the tabs. This is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion and the tab option should just be removed. lol)

I just stop the bots when I get home for the evening and start them up again in the morning. In my opinion, a 9 hour day (four hours then break, then another four hours of play) is a reasonable time for someone in real life to play so I'm hoping I won't get banned.

Edited by Siraaron

Why do they make it so complicated

make what complicated? the break handler or the bannings?