Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zainy

How to use the new Break Handler Tutorial by Zainy

81 posts in this topic

Hello, Welcome to my Tutorial on how to use the new addition to Tribot that TRiLeZ has developed, as requested by you, The Break Handler!

Be sure to also check out YoHoJo's video tutorial on how to setup the break handler here:

http://youtu.be/7oPvf7nsC_k

X0rBwDr.png

Runtime: This is how long the script will run before it takes a break. E.g entering 1:15:00 will make the script take a break after 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Randomness: This is the randomness of the runtime. The run time can be adjusted by a random time which is entered in this box. This is so that your bot doesn't always run for the same amount of time before taking a break. E.g entering 00:15:00 can delay your break schedule by upto 15 minutes of the runtime or can schedule your break upto 15 minutes earlier then your runtime. This is totally random

Duration: This is how long your break will last. E.g entering 00:25:30 will make your bot take a break for 25 minutes and 30 seconds.

Randomness: This will randomize the duration of the break. E.g entering 00:10:00 could make your break last for upto 10 minutes longer or 10 minutes shorter than the original duration of the break. This is totally random. 

Occurence: This gives you 2 options. Once will only break once. Repeat will take a break regularly. Easy! :)

Once you have entered all your time and settings:

bK3AZhg.png

1. click on the first slot (1)

2. save (2)
3. once you have the profile you desire, click the the "save" button at the top (3)
4. Name Profile and your done! :)

Check out this Video tutorial by Yohojo: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23012-video-a-quick-video-guide-on-how-to-use-the-tribot-break-handler/

Edited by YoHoJo
7 people like this

Hello I setup my break handler and I might be confused on what it is suppose to do. Is It suppose to log off and then log back on my account after the break is done. I am using the Master Yews bot.

Hello I setup my break handler and I might be confused on what it is suppose to do. Is It suppose to log off and then log back on my account after the break is done. I am using the Master Yews bot.

Did you save your account your using in the account manager?

That is exactly what its supposed to do if you have all the correct settings.... make sure your breaking profile when you start script.... We need more details; whats it doing?

I try and set it to what it is at the bottom but when I save it, it comes out like what it is at the top. Can you assist?

bb81a1af61178e879ccf46df8d5634b9.png

I try and set it to what it is at the bottom but when I save it, it comes out like what it is at the top. Can you assist?

bb81a1af61178e879ccf46df8d5634b9.png

Err, nevermind. I am just silly and forgot to click the cells that this break would be applied to. Woops  :s

can you elaborate please. Exactly what is the problem?

Is it possible for me to set-up a system where it runs for 7 hours and takes a break every hour? I could just put it on repeat but then I'd manually have to shut down the bot after 7 hours and that's the part that's bugging me.

I don't know if I'm not doing something right. I have my account set up in the account manager, and I have it set to take a break every 1:45. It's been longer than that and it hasn't taken a break yet. Did I do something incorrect?

yeh it's not working for me either i copied your guide word for word and have also filled out my account manager any ideas?