Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Druid

►★ Master AIO Walker! ★ Over 65 popular locations! ★ Add your own locations! ★ Supports doors/stairs! ★ FREE & UPDATED!◄

132 posts in this topic

yeah barb village is a common place lol, i was confused when i didnt see it on there; thought i was missing something

This is like Jesus for my bots..it lead them everywhere with no worries, super fucking awesome for deadman mode...oh boy..thanks man, you saved soo much of my life..

Could you remove the ad at the end of the script for people who already use your premium script(s)?

love this script, best way to get around Runescape. Have a couple of suggestions, I would love to be able to write in the script box (next to the break timer/account selection when running a script) and write for example, 'Varrock West Bank' or 'Falador East Bank' and the bot would automatically start walking to that pre-set location.

Another option, would if under attack (some of my lvl 3's get killed by muggers) to activate run to get away