Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Druid

►★ Master AIO Walker! ★ Over 65 popular locations! ★ Add your own locations! ★ Supports doors/stairs! ★ FREE & UPDATED!◄

132 posts in this topic

I have 10gp gate problem also I was going from lumby to varrock it went to gate payed walked north a bit then went to gate through it walked north a bit then back to gate and through it

if you stand on lumby side of gate and start walker for varrock it will recreate the loop

could you please add a option to not use run so when I am doing quests with a friend they can follow me

thank you for your time

script is broken for me. other walkers work fine, shame because i really liked this one. Druid

Not very helpful.

What's gone wrong?

Literally took about 5 minutes to get halfway from lumby to varrock. It's like the bot couldn't decide which way it wanted to go when first crossing over the bridge to get from the lumby castle area to the area with the cows. It'd click on one side of the bridge, and when my player was about halfway to the spot it clicked it'd click on the other side of the bridge. Kept going on for a minute or 2 until it finally got to the split where the farmer is right after the chicken coop and it did the same deal here where it clicked on opposite sides of the wall thus getting me nowhere. I just stopped it here and took over manually.

Literally took about 5 minutes to get halfway from lumby to varrock. It's like the bot couldn't decide which way it wanted to go when first crossing over the bridge to get from the lumby castle area to the area with the cows. It'd click on one side of the bridge, and when my player was about halfway to the spot it clicked it'd click on the other side of the bridge. Kept going on for a minute or 2 until it finally got to the split where the farmer is right after the chicken coop and it did the same deal here where it clicked on opposite sides of the wall thus getting me nowhere. I just stopped it here and took over manually.

Yeah I know exactly what the issue is. I'll try to fix it today when I'm not busy.

The script is now fixed and working perfectly!

I dont think so I tried using it multiple times today. COuldnt get to varrock from lumby. Also couldnt get to gnome from cammy. 

I am buying a private script from you. Cant pm, so quote this to confirm. Thanks :)

Yep I'm talking to you on skype. My skype name is: druid.tb

Edited by Druid

Just wanted to say that this is probably my favourite script on TriBot, use it many times daily! Thanks!

1 person likes this

This script really needs to be built into the client. Another drop down menu beside 'Help', labeled 'Walker' and would have a bunch of locations to click from. I use this scrip every 5 minutes and it gets tiresome to start it xD

1 person likes this

Works well, thanks. Just a suggestion: more places built in please?

You can add your own locations and save them.

What would you like to be added?

Hey I was wondering if it is possible to set a location from varrock east bank to canifis bank, then canifis bank to barrows.

This will save me 10minuets of mindless walking and I'd love it to be built in to the script one day for other people who don't enjoy doing alot of quests to use a fairy ring etc.

Like canifis bank, canifis slayer master, canifis slayer tower.

Mort'ton

This will be amaziiiiiing.

Edited by mrhongz

i'll give you like 3mil gp if you can do this for us please?

Sorry I don't take payments for free scripts.

When I have some spare time I'll add it :) 

so this is the only script i have run on 3 accounts on a fresh ip/vps and all accounts have bin banned with in 1hour on runing walk to fally to bad loved this script will not be useing again sadly  

so this is the only script i have run on 3 accounts on a fresh ip/vps and all accounts have bin banned with in 1hour on runing walk to fally to bad loved this script will not be useing again sadly  

Same thing happend to me, the accounts had some stats done on them (by me personally) & tutorial island also legit (by me) still got banned after ONLY using THIS script, add some antiban?