Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Druid

►★ Master AIO Walker! ★ Over 65 popular locations! ★ Add your own locations! ★ Supports doors/stairs! ★ FREE & UPDATED!◄

132 posts in this topic

Doesnt work

That's really helpful information, thank you.

For those of you who aren't brain dead, the script functions perfectly. 

Is it possible to have the bot walk the northern (longer) path over whitewolf mountain?  The short path kills pretty much anybody under 15 combat.

I've been using this script for the past few days and only recently have I noticed that it's been acting kind of... Funny? In a way. I wanted it to walk me to Ardougne like I usually make it do as a lot of my scripts are located near Ardougne. Easy enough task for the walker, right? Well, not this time! I ended up walking all the way to Al Kharid and then it proceeded to drop all of my tin ore! It's insane, I tell you. I worked hard for that tin ore and I'll be damned and called Samantha before I ever let some half-bit script take my tin ore. So here's what I did to get my tin ore back: I slapped it. I really did slap the script. Of course it kind of hard so I had to first break one of my 32" monitors (I have a 3 screen setup!) and then that allowed me to access the hacker main frame and then I hacker-punched the script until it gave me my tin ore back.

Overall, kinda a crappy script. Needs to be fixed.

Is it possible to have the bot walk the northern (longer) path over whitewolf mountain?  The short path kills pretty much anybody under 15 combat.

Afraid not.

I've been using this script for the past few days and only recently have I noticed that it's been acting kind of... Funny? In a way. I wanted it to walk me to Ardougne like I usually make it do as a lot of my scripts are located near Ardougne. Easy enough task for the walker, right? Well, not this time! I ended up walking all the way to Al Kharid and then it proceeded to drop all of my tin ore! It's insane, I tell you. I worked hard for that tin ore and I'll be damned and called Samantha before I ever let some half-bit script take my tin ore. So here's what I did to get my tin ore back: I slapped it. I really did slap the script. Of course it kind of hard so I had to first break one of my 32" monitors (I have a 3 screen setup!) and then that allowed me to access the hacker main frame and then I hacker-punched the script until it gave me my tin ore back.

Overall, kinda a crappy script. Needs to be fixed.

I'm removing it from the repository, can't take all this hate. 

love it

was using sockmonsters walker didn't even know you had one, love the fact that I can add in custom location to save them (helps when doing quets on multiple toons)

thanks for this and if I encounter any bugs defiantly let you know

Tree Gnome Village path takes you to Tree Gnome Stronghold,

Tree gnome stronghold glitchs out and doesnt open the gate

Tree Gnome Village path takes you to Tree Gnome Stronghold,

Tree gnome stronghold glitchs out and doesnt open the gate

lol was about to post this but yea ^this

Stoned as fuck, cba to talk anywhere, start this script, GUI loads slowly, but that's common. Charlie Sheen starts appearing from the edges of the screen, I start freaking the fuck out. Realise after 5 minutes it's real, but it's your script. Pretty fucking amazing, thanks man.

Stoned as fuck, cba to talk anywhere, start this script, GUI loads slowly, but that's common. Charlie Sheen starts appearing from the edges of the screen, I start freaking the fuck out. Realise after 5 minutes it's real, but it's your script. Pretty fucking amazing, thanks man.

I think you're just high.

1 person likes this

I love your scripts man, many thanks, could you add a food option for all the pures and skillers out there?

Thanks again!

can you update this? It only walks halfway now and stops

Or it missclicks often near a wall. Or walks forward 5tiles and back 5 tiles and repeats.  Needs to be updated.

Letting you know there is a bug, when wanting to go to Al-Kahraid (However you spell that place.) When going through the gate paying 10gp it goes in, then pays its way to get out. 

Walking from Port Sarium to Varrock West

When walking between Faladoor/Draynor Manor it goes a bit of the way, then clicks inside the wall of Falador and goes backwards, and loops.