Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Druid

►★ Master AIO Walker! ★ Over 65 popular locations! ★ Add your own locations! ★ Supports doors/stairs! ★ FREE & UPDATED!◄

132 posts in this topic

Yeah webwalking isn't supported that far. I know what I need to do to make it work I'll update it soon. 

still the issue with tree gnome stonghold but other than that yes

Holy Jesus.

This is the best script ever!

You  can pretty much start it from any where and it will get to the location you asked

Great work man, be sure to keep it updated...

i love this script could you add misclennia canafis and the ghost place??

Sure next update

Holy Jesus.

This is the best script ever!

You  can pretty much start it from any where and it will get to the location you asked

Great work man, be sure to keep it updated...

Thanks!

In my experiences with your script it hasn't been clicking the main gate at the Grand Tree. :(

1 person likes this

I've just started out on RS07 so this script is perfect.

No money for tabs, no levels for teleports, so I just set up this and it walks there!

Works 100%.

Would also love new locations added, like farm patches, etc.

Extremely useful, thanks a bunch! Any chance of saving some coordinates? I find it annoying to have to find the coordinates each time if I'm frequently walking back somewhere :P

Extremely useful, thanks a bunch! Any chance of saving some coordinates? I find it annoying to have to find the coordinates each time if I'm frequently walking back somewhere :P

Yeah can do. Expect it soon!

2 people like this

great script, was wondering if you could add 

2560, 2922, 0

thats the red chin location i find it a pain to walk there after taking off my chins

great script, was wondering if you could add 

2560, 2922, 0

thats the red chin location i find it a pain to walk there after taking off my chins

No

After last update doesn't work because of the sub locations, shows the same every time.

And a question: Lets say i want to go to "chins spot" like the guy asked before, if i write custom tile will it walk there?

Edited by Kuriamas

After last update doesn't work because of the sub locations, shows the same every time.

And a question: Lets say i want to go to "chins spot" like the guy asked before, if i write custom tile will it walk there?

I'll take a look. Yes if you save a custom tile then load it.

This.

Seems like it's a great update otherwise.