Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Druid

►★ Master AIO Walker! ★ Over 65 popular locations! ★ Add your own locations! ★ Supports doors/stairs! ★ FREE & UPDATED!◄

132 posts in this topic

Master AIO Walker - By Druid

Here is an AIO walker that I have put together as I well know how annoying it is travelling around Runescape without teleports!

Over 65 locations pre-coded, pretty much everything popular for each city is already there!

You can even add your own locations, to do this find the RSTile by going to Debug>Position - You then need to enter the X, Y and Plane into the GUI!

Easy as that! Never walk manually again!

Click here to add the script

Supported locations: (Multiple sub-locations for each city, all the popular areas!)

• Lumbridge
  • Varrock
  • Falador
  • Draynor village
  • Al-karid
  • Edgeville
  • Seers Village
  • Catherby
  • Karajama
  • Rimmington
  • Port Sarim
  • Rellekka
  • Ardougne
  • Yanille
  • Tree Stronghold
  • Tree gnome village
  • Yanille
  • Piscatoris
  • Castle wars
  • Guilds

Any suggestions? let me know!

Edited by Druid
1 person likes this

Nice release, must took a while gathering every location.

Should add rares, so when it's walking and it comes upon a rare, it'll pick it up

Edited by erickho123

Nice release, must took a while gathering every location.

Should add rares, so when it's walking and it comes upon a rare, it'll pick it up

You'd have to mutli-thread it right? 

EDIT: He's not using WebWalking apparently so ya that would be pretty easy.

Edited by SockMonster

You'd have to mutli-thread it right? 

EDIT: He's not using WebWalking apparently so ya that would be pretty easy.

I am using web walking. 

I am using web walking. 

Ahh mb, got what your doing. 

Just alot fancier than mine. I took like 1-2 to make mine and it's 100% reliable on WebWalking.

Edited by SockMonster

cannot find it on repository yet

It's still pending most likely, maybe 1-2 more days.. who knows

It's still pending most likely, maybe 1-2 more days.. who knows

that makes no sense at all -.-

he is scripter and support staff but yet his script has to be pending or smth? !!

and why doesn't he just post script here? I perfer to have script on my PC rather than have it on repo..

that makes no sense at all -.-

he is scripter and support staff but yet his script has to be pending or smth? !!

and why doesn't he just post script here? I perfer to have script on my PC rather than have it on repo..

Because it's my choice NOT yours.

When you add it from the repository it downloads to your computer anyway. You just cant see the files. 

Edited by Druid

When running to either Picatoris locations from the Barbarian Outpost, it gets stuck here.

70xnx4.jpg

Okay, I tested two custom tiles: Falconry - "2371, 3622, 0" and Iron Rocks - "2334, 3637, 0" from the spot where I was stuck and it still tried clicking into the Gnome Stronghold. 

When running to either Picatoris locations from the Barbarian Outpost, it gets stuck here.

70xnx4.jpg

Okay, I tested two custom tiles: Falconry - "2371, 3622, 0" and Iron Rocks - "2334, 3637, 0" from the spot where I was stuck and it still tried clicking into the Gnome Stronghold. 

I thought so, webwalking isn't supported there yet :P

Could you add a location at the hunter trainer south of castle wars? Or where everybody hunts chins? It'd be nice to not have to run a ton of accounts there all the time. The script works great though

Could you add a location at the hunter trainer south of castle wars? Or where everybody hunts chins? It'd be nice to not have to run a ton of accounts there all the time. The script works great though

Give me the tile coordinates and I will. 

Hey druid, could you add karamaja, the general store south of the house portal? 

If you can do it coords are: 2768,3123,0

Just an awesome script! but found a little bug, when I tell him to go Piscatoris > Iron Rocks it stays near Tree gnome village and doesn't continue :/ if u need I can send u a screenshot and the cords where it gets stuck. And also the Piscatoris Iron Rocks cords.

Just an awesome script! but found a little bug, when I tell him to go Piscatoris > Iron Rocks it stays near Tree gnome village and doesn't continue :/ if u need I can send u a screenshot and the cords where it gets stuck. And also the Piscatoris Iron Rocks cords.

Yeah webwalking isn't supported that far. I know what I need to do to make it work I'll update it soon. 

1 person likes this

Yeah webwalking isn't supported that far. I know what I need to do to make it work I'll update it soon. 

Thanks! ;)

every time i try start the script the client freeze, cant get to run it anymore =/

Edited by Skurch1