Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

[Lite] Encoded Fisher

315 posts in this topic

can you consider adding shilo village support?

Yeah I'll work on that tonight.

Just need to add banking and watch it work for a while then I'll release shilo.

Edited by Encoded

script doesn't work, update it please

i get this error;   

• [09:10:32] Exception in thread "P[1346812167]"
  • [09:10:32] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.tribot.api2007.Walking.invertPath([Lorg/tribot/api2007/types/RSTile;)[Lorg/tribot/api2007/types/RSTile;
  • [09:10:32] at scripts.Fisher.(Fisher.java:202)
  • [09:10:32] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
  • [09:10:32] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
  • [09:10:32] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
  • [09:10:32] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
  • [09:10:32] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
  • [09:10:32] at org.tribot.script.ScriptHandler.start(pk:20)
  • [09:10:32] at obf.sf.run(qo:1046)
  • [09:10:32] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 

script doesn't work, update it please

i get this error;   

• [09:10:32] Exception in thread "P[1346812167]"
  • [09:10:32] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.tribot.api2007.Walking.invertPath([Lorg/tribot/api2007/types/RSTile;)[Lorg/tribot/api2007/types/RSTile;
  • [09:10:32] at scripts.Fisher.(Fisher.java:202)
  • [09:10:32] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
  • [09:10:32] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
  • [09:10:32] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
  • [09:10:32] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
  • [09:10:32] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
  • [09:10:32] at org.tribot.script.ScriptHandler.start(pk:20)
  • [09:10:32] at obf.sf.run(qo:1046)
  • [09:10:32] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 

Did you already update to 1.00_7?

I'm assuming you haven't as you're the only one posting problems still after I updated all my scripts yesterday.

Edited by Encoded

It works but it'll open up the fishing guide while checking experience pretty often.  There's no failsafe so it'll just keep click on the fishing guide trying to fish.

It works but it'll open up the fishing guide while checking experience pretty often.  There's no failsafe so it'll just keep click on the fishing guide trying to fish.

Are you lagging? It shouldn't be clicking at all when the mouse is hovering the experience.

I am not, It's crazy fast though; I drop the entire inventory within 6 seconds is that normal?  I'll restart tribot and see if maybe it just bugged on me.

Yeah that's normal, I'm about to release shilo village so I'll see if slowing down the mouse fixes your problem.

I'm starting to not see a point in shilo fishing unless you want to bank the fish. Barb village spots are much closer together.

Alright I am going to make shilo fish at the south shore only as that will be most effective for banking. In my opinion if you are going for xp you should fish at barb village.

Shilo is done, just testing for a few hours to make sure it's stable. I will be working on requirements for swan song.

Edited by Encoded

Hey man script is acting kind of funny, just caught it stuck in the bank moving the mouse around in 3 random spots. I was doing fishing guild barehand swords/tuna

nyfe3k.png

This ^ while the status says walking to bank. It seems to be trying to click the empty bank booth on the north wall instead of the normal bank booths.

Edited by K ReeGZ

Hey man script is acting kind of funny, just caught it stuck in the bank moving the mouse around in 3 random spots. I was doing fishing guild barehand swords/tuna

nyfe3k.png

This ^ while the status says walking to bank. It seems to be trying to click the empty bank booth on the north wall instead of the normal bank booths.

That's tribot's banking api for you, I guess I better switch back to my custom banking methods.

Actually I'll just make it use the bankers to bank.

Download the script again, it will now use the banker rather than the booth to bank.

Edited by Encoded

it seems its not clicking the correct spots anymore? when i do shark fishing @ fishing guild doesnt matter what platform it keep click on cage/net fishing spot and its not cliking on it so its keep stand and spamm click the location

Could you test it out? It is now having trouble clicking on the fishing spots lol

it seems its not clicking the correct spots anymore? when i do shark fishing @ fishing guild doesnt matter what platform it keep click on cage/net fishing spot and its not cliking on it so its keep stand and spamm click the location

Sorry about that guys, download from the original post and replace your old fisher.tribot.

I made the transition to not using ids.

You'll thank me later when ids change and this script still works while others don't.

Sorry about that guys, download from the original post and replace your old fisher.tribot.

I made the transition to not using ids.

You'll thank me later when ids change and this script still works while others don't.

Thanks alot mate much appreciated

Hello. This is a very good script! Thanks a lot for it! But I have noticed a big issue, I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has this but after about 2 hours, at the barbarian fishing spot, the bot just clicked back and forth between the spots, not letting itself catch any fish. I corrected it myself and it worked fine for another 10 minutes and then It started clicking back and forth again. Can I have a little help please? :P

Hello. This is a very good script! Thanks a lot for it! But I have noticed a big issue, I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has this but after about 2 hours, at the barbarian fishing spot, the bot just clicked back and forth between the spots, not letting itself catch any fish. I corrected it myself and it worked fine for another 10 minutes and then It started clicking back and forth again. Can I have a little help please? :P

Did this only happen once and not every time you run the script? And by barbarian fishing spot you mean the leaping fish correct?