Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

[Lite] Encoded Fisher

315 posts in this topic

it fishes sharks @ fish guild but when the inv is ful it click on bank and then quit the scrip happend 4 times now so idk what it is

it fishes sharks @ fish guild but when the inv is ful it click on bank and then quit the scrip happend 4 times now so idk what it is

I just watched it bank fine, what platform are you using?

The link wont open right now for me eather i used this for 6 hours lastnight flawless but now it wont open an its not even showing in my scripts?

could you make better and more realistic antiban, i've got banned for 2 days (thank god not longer!:D)

i was fishing at catherby, sharks

i know it is at own risk but thanks anyway great script!

The link wont open right now for me eather i used this for 6 hours lastnight flawless but now it wont open an its not even showing in my scripts?

My website was down.

could you make better and more realistic antiban, i've got banned for 2 days (thank god not longer! :D)

i was fishing at catherby, sharks

i know it is at own risk but thanks anyway great script!

What type of antiban do you want to see then? I personally don't think it even matters. Do you really think they track every mouse movement, every camera change, and every click of every player?

From last night

42bLI.png

Edited by Encoded

Runs fine, but there seems to be a CPU leak in the script. Also could you add barb tail harpoon support? Thanks.

Oh! And maybe add bank PIN input support as well.

Edited by ineedbots

Runs fine, but there seems to be a CPU leak in the script. Also could you add barb tail harpoon support? Thanks.

Oh! And maybe add bank PIN input support as well.

There's no leak when I run it, running in themed mode, java 1.7.0_25 64 bit. I'll have to get my hands on a barb tail harpoon.

i'd like to see an antiban where it looks in friendslist,quests etc. maybe even clicks a new song in runescape would be awesome

thanks a lot

Would there be any chance of implementing monkfish into the script?

I need an account with swan song done.

how do this works? :(

Place fisher.tribot in your scripts folder, press start, select Encoded Fisher under the fishing category, fill out the GUI and press start.

45LRB.png

Edited by Encoded

This is a very good script got me 99 fishing.....few days later i turned bot on and few minutes later my account was perm banned. :( 

GF jagex.

So, when I cut the fish with a knife, nothing appears in my invent, I thought you get stuff?

I'm not getting any cooking exp either...

Did the script get pulled, or is it moving to premium? I don't see it in my scripts menu anymore.

I haven't touched a thing, I assume you worked it out though.

not working as of now, it was last night.

barb fishing btw

I'll look at it when I get home from class.

Everything is working fine for me.

Edited by Encoded

Well, great. I used this bot overnight and it got me my 1st ban on RS. When I logged back on, it was stopped at the fishing spot in the middle in Catherby. Was doing lobsters.. thnx... :(

Well, great. I used this bot overnight and it got me my 1st ban on RS. When I logged back on, it was stopped at the fishing spot in the middle in Catherby. Was doing lobsters.. thnx... :(

Sorry to hear that, Catherby is a known hot spot for bans. Do you know why it stopped? I have ran it personally at Catherby for over 18 hours with no problems.