Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

[Lite] Encoded Fisher

315 posts in this topic

Often at leap fishing drop it uses a fish and then uses that on other fishes, also it won't even drop whole inv 3 fishes keeps in or even more

2qa2zk2.png

continuously clicks the wrong option in this case here when two spots are on top of eachother. In this case I was doing sword/tuna so it picks the first option

Edited by krisriegle

Often at leap fishing drop it uses a fish and then uses that on other fishes, also it won't even drop whole inv 3 fishes keeps in or even more

That's what would happen if you were doing real mouse key dropping as well, sometimes it cant get all of them. And mouse key dropping is actually allowed by jagex/ If it uses the fish on the other fish this could be from your lag or you moving the mouse.

That's what would happen if you were doing real mouse key dropping as well, sometimes it cant get all of them. And mouse key dropping is actually allowed by jagex/ If it uses the fish on the other fish this could be from your lag or you moving the mouse.

not lagging not moving the mouse

You aren't the first to tell me this, however I personally have never had it happen so it is hard to fix a problem you don't have. Do you know why it may have clicked use rather than drop, did you see it happen?

http://i40.tinypic.com/2qa2zk2.png

continuously clicks the wrong option in this case here when two spots are on top of eachother. In this case I was doing sword/tuna so it picks the first option

That is in my known bugs section, the client isn't able to detect the difference between the two options.

On another note, I will be posting a guide in the original post on how to always have the most recent script without having to download anything after an update.

I accidentally put my tanner in the same file as my fisher so if you are wondering why you have it, that may be why.

Edited by Encoded

You aren't the first to tell me this, however I personally have never had it happen so it is hard to fix a problem you don't have. Do you know why it may have clicked use rather than drop, did you see it happen?

That is in my known bugs section, the client isn't able to detect the difference between the two options.

On another note, I will be posting a guide in the original post on how to always have the most recent script without having to download anything after an update.

I accidentally put my tanner in the same file as my fisher so if you are wondering why you have it, that may be why.

Nope I haven't.. sorry

great ! :)

Alright updated it, let me know if that works or not for you.

You should be using version 1.00_5

Once I get all these kinks worked out, I am going to be working on making this script not use any ids.

Edited by Encoded

Alright updated it, let me know if that works or not for you.

You should be using version 1.00_5

Once I get all these kinks worked out, I am going to be working on making this script not use any ids.

Seems to work now! :)

http://i40.tinypic.com/2qa2zk2.png

I've come up with a fix but it's going to take me a bit to implement it. I'll get back to you when it's working.

Got it working a lot faster than I thought, testing it for a bit then I'll post it.

Alright posting it and then getting some sleep, let me know if I broke anything with this fix as I had to change my fishing method quite a bit.

Edited by Encoded

after about 4 hours of running flawlessly at otto's grotto i get this error.

[11:55:01] java.lang.NullPointerException
[11:55:01] at scripts.Fisher.state(Fisher.java:393)
[11:55:01] at scripts.Fisher.run(Fisher.java:245)
[11:55:01] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[11:55:01] Script Ended: Encoded Fisher.

after about 4 hours of running flawlessly at otto's grotto i get this error.

[11:55:01] java.lang.NullPointerException
[11:55:01] at scripts.Fisher.state(Fisher.java:393)
[11:55:01] at scripts.Fisher.run(Fisher.java:245)
[11:55:01] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[11:55:01] Script Ended: Encoded Fisher.

What version are you running? Line 393 can't throw that error in the current version so I'll have to go back and look at the older one to find out where that is. (It tells you the version when you start the script in the client debug tab at the bottom of the client)

What version are you running? Line 393 can't throw that error in the current version so I'll have to go back and look at the older one to find out where that is. (It tells you the version when you start the script in the client debug tab at the bottom of the client)

I had the same problem, I'm running 1.00_5

I had the same problem, I'm running 1.00_5

Weird I thought I updated to 1.00_6 last night but apparently not. Anyhow, I think I fixed this.

Download and replace your old fisher.tribot file in the scripts folder. Should print version 1.00_6 when you start the script.

Edited by Encoded

Was running perfectly, untill;

• [20:28:16] java.lang.NullPointerException 
  • [20:28:16] at scripts.Fisher.run(Fisher.java:351) 
  • [20:28:16] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 
  • [20:28:16] Encoded Fisher: Thank you for using Encoded Fisher. 
  • [20:28:16] Script Ended: Encoded Fisher. 

I am running 1.00_6, not trying to complain, just thought I'd let you know.

Was running perfectly, untill;

• [20:28:16] java.lang.NullPointerException 
  • [20:28:16] at scripts.Fisher.run(Fisher.java:351) 
  • [20:28:16] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 
  • [20:28:16] Encoded Fisher: Thank you for using Encoded Fisher. 
  • [20:28:16] Script Ended: Encoded Fisher. 

I am running 1.00_6, not trying to complain, just thought I'd let you know.

Let me run the script for a few hours and make sure I actually fix it this time because I know this error doesn't occur right away. Out of curiosity, where were you using the script at?

Let me run the script for a few hours and make sure I actually fix it this time because I know this error doesn't occur right away. Out of curiosity, where were you using the script at?

Leaping fish, and you're right about not doing it at the start, it was running for a while. 

It works for me, but for some reason it keeps moving the cursor and right clicking in random places on the screen while fishing.  Is it supposed to do that? No normal player would make those actions.

It works for me, but for some reason it keeps moving the cursor and right clicking in random places on the screen while fishing.  Is it supposed to do that? No normal player would make those actions.

It shouldn't be right clicking.

Great bot, but for some reason hogs alot of cpu, around 2-3x as much as other fishing bots. Could you please look into this?

Thanks

It shouldn't be right clicking.

Ok, I ran it again today.  It doesn't do the right clicking thing anymore.  Must have been an isolated event.

Great bot, but for some reason hogs alot of cpu, around 2-3x as much as other fishing bots. Could you please look into this?

Thanks

That's strange, mine only uses roughly 200k memory and I'm not even in lite mode. I'll try and reduce the paint's file size and see if that helps.