Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

[Lite] Encoded Fisher

315 posts in this topic

Using right now!!!!!!!! AHH ITS SO SEXY YOU ARE THE BEST ENCODED!!!!!!!!

Edit: I just found a bug it got stuck in bank at the empty booth while doing barehanded swords tuna, but fixed itself after a few minutes. I have no idea how it got to that tile, I'll keep watching.

Edit2: Running flawless now :)

Edited by krisriegle

Using right now!!!!!!!! AHH ITS SO SEXY YOU ARE THE BEST ENCODED!!!!!!!!

Edit: I just found a bug it got stuck in bank at the empty booth while doing barehanded swords tuna, but fixed itself after a few minutes. I have no idea how it got to that tile, I'll keep watching.

This happened after banking the fish somehow.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ql4w8n.png

First platform? I'll go remake the path.

yeah first platform i have it on second platform now flawless so far

First platform was working good for me but I remade it anyways. I'll post it in a bit, I want to tweak some other things first.

Tweaks such as making the Bank option the default option at fishing guild and catherby.

Edited by Encoded

One problem encoded, At otto's grotto while doing leaping fish the bot stops when it clicks the fishing spot again after dropping an inventory :o

edit: also stops sometimes after it has a full inventory 

Edited by rad i cal

One problem encoded, At otto's grotto while doing leaping fish the bot stops when it clicks the fishing spot again after dropping an inventory :o

Checking it out, so far so good for me but I'll let it run for a bit.

27yvprt.png

First hour proggy with swords and tunas barehanded. Only thing I would like to see for barehanded is a counter for strength xp but that's obviously not at all essential :P I'm just interested if I get more strength xp normal fishing as opposed to barbarian fishing at Otto's, but I can calc that myself!

100% percent flawless mate 

Edited by krisriegle

http://i42.tinypic.com/27yvprt.png

First hour proggy with swords and tunas barehanded. Only thing I would like to see for barehanded is a counter for strength xp but that's obviously not at all essential :P

100% percent flawless mate

I know it's nice to see on the screen but based on the fish caught in that picture, I'd estimate 2.7-2.9k str xp/hr

I'll see what I can do about adding it, I need to find the right place on the screen to put it.

I'll add a button to toggle it on and off and just put it above the current paint. Probably put the button where the Report Abuse button is.

Edited by Encoded

I know it's nice to see on the screen but based on the fish caught in that picture, I'd estimate 2.7-2.9k str xp/hr

I'll see what I can do about adding it, I need to find the right place on the screen to put it.

I'll add a button to toggle it on and off and just put it above the current paint. Probably put the button where the Report Abuse button is.

Dough Boy Fresh you da best

Just ran it for 53 minutes and had no problems. Are you talking about the pause when the inventory is full? It is clicking the click to continue message as that messes up the dropping if it isn't clicked.

3WArn.png

Just ran it for 53 minutes and had no problems. Are you talking about the pause when the inventory is full? It is clicking the click to continue message as that messes up the dropping if it isn't clicked.

3WArn.png

it wont even run now, i click start script and it just stops and says "thanks for using etc...."

it wont even run now, i click start script and it just stops and says "thanks for using etc...."

That's because I just updated the script and your version is outdated.

The only problem I seem to have is at ottos grotto when dropping the fish it selects a fish and uses it on the rest and drops very few.

The only problem I seem to have is at ottos grotto when dropping the fish it selects a fish and uses it on the rest and drops very few.

Make sure you block user input, any mouse movement will mess it up.

Script is fully updated.

Edited by Encoded

downloads as a .tribot file for me dafuq

edit: fixed it nvm

Edited by hidde245

downloads as a .tribot file for me dafuq

edit: fixed it nvm

It is a .tribot file lol

It is a .tribot file lol

oh then idk how to start a .tribot file, I tried making it .rar and then put the class files at my script but then my 'start script' button isn't working

oh then idk how to start a .tribot file, I tried making it .rar and then put the class files at my script but then my 'start script' button isn't working

Just move the .tribot file into your scripts folder.

i am fishing lobsters and whenever i lose my lobster pot it fails to pick it up again it just rick clicks it non-stop

i am fishing lobsters and whenever i lose my lobster pot it fails to pick it up again it just rick clicks it non-stop

Apparently I suck at English. Updating now lol

Updated. Download fisher.tribot again and replace your old fisher.tribot

Edited by Encoded

Apparently I suck at English. Updating now lol

Updated. Download fisher.tribot again and replace your old fisher.tribot

thanks for the update and sorry for my typo aswell lol. ill let you how it goes and maybe post a screeny.

Excited for a good looking fishing script. Will post proggies soon, currently running on my 70 fishing acc

thanks for the update and sorry for my typo aswell lol. ill let you how it goes and maybe post a screeny.

I spelled lobster wrong, that was causing it not to pick it up.