Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.00_0

116 posts in this topic

The auto talker doesn't seem to talk much at all lol only seen it talk once all day what triggers it?

Edited by Sprites

Can't believe web-walking is actually here now. Great update, I was working on my own chat system using a different chatbot API but it looks like USA beat me to it. However, I went away from cleverbot due to the fact that it does reply with "Cleverbot" when asked for the name. Maybe add a filter for that?

Instead The user can input a name into tribot so that we cleverbot replies with it's name, it is replaced by the name inputted.

You're lucky then. I - among many other people - am positive that continuously failing randoms and being stuck in them for hours is one of the factors that Jagex looks at when flagging accounts. I have been running 30-50 clients pretty much since the launch of OSRS. You say I don't have proof that failing randoms is causing bans, do you have any proof to back up your claim that this isn't true lol? Nope, Then don't say so? 

Having people write their own solvers is hardly a solution. Most people on here barely know how to update ID's for scripts. Why would I accept randoms always being in a broken state? Competitors have almost all randoms working flawlessly, and ID updates Jagex does every other week does not break them all the time because they are clever enough not to use hardcoded IDs when Jagex changes them all the time. Tribot should have done this a long time ago in my opinion. It's been the top OSRS bot for quite a while (dwindling now because competition is taking over), yet randoms have always been in a broken state and I have barely seen efforts to fix them. How does it take weeks to - for example - update the portal ID in Freaky Forester only for it to be broken again a few days later due to an ID change? And why even keep using ID's when it clearly does not work?

I just don't see how trivial things like an autotalker that, lets face it, most people will turn off anyway takes priority over the real problems facing the Tribot client. Not complaining or raging, just putting my 2 cents in. I'd like to see the real issues fixed before implementing things like this..

And before anyone tells me to go use the competitors client then, all of my private scripts and my own are written for Tribot. Converting them all/learning their API would take too much time, and I do expect Tribot to come out on top (eventually). There's just some real pressing issues that need priority before anything else IMO.

1+

Instead The user can input a name into tribot so that we cleverbot replies with it's name, it is replaced by the name inputted.

or simply Player.getRSPlayer.getName

ive had tribot for awhile, and i downloaded some scripts, i click start scripts and nothing happens.., so i deleted the scripts that i downloaded, and it still wont let me "start scripts" to use other scripts, it comes up with this everytime i click ""start script"  

• [19:22:31] META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
  • [19:22:31] Main.class 

any help please? would appreciate it, thanks!

maybe just have the auto response as "are you talking to me? sorry my mother told me not to talk to strangers" :lol:

looks good though nice work

I think they improved solving randoms because since the update TRiBot is able to solve all randoms for me and it hasn't got stucked yet. Very good work! Thank you! ;)

The only thing I would like to have fixed now is the automatically logging in. That still doesn't work for me. :-/  But never mind it's the best bot out there. 

maybe just have the auto response as "are you talking to me? sorry my mother told me not to talk to strangers" :lol:

looks good though nice work

That would be funny though :P Walking past yew bots then typing that :D

3Szuw.jpg

Fix this. "My name is cleverbot"

Only issue with this! I'm loving this update. :)

PS my print screen doesn't work on my laptop before you ask

Edit: None of my 24 clients froze last night. Did you fix something :D ?

I hope Cleverbot is not actually used because that is against their T.O.S. Pretty sure Cleverbot takes down any code that interacts with their service.

Wow, you know, the randoms are still a bit of an issue, but I really have to say, if there is one thing really appreciated is the effort their putting in.

I am yet to really see the full effects of the webwalker due to the limited use of scripts that I use for my farm, however, I am very sure it is going to create a very beneficial future for tribot.

The part that I was able to test is USA's excellingly skillful autoresponder. I have tested it out and it seemingly works perfectly. It does have unusual responses, and it does occasionally make mistakes in spelling, for example, hell instead of "hello" and a few other unusual responses that it spits out hilariously. I find it truly entertaining to observe its responses as there's five or more bots of mine on the same world in the same location, and surprisingly they don't all respond when someone says part of my name.

It actually responds when its directed to them very clearly. I am really unsure how he did it, but its done, and its done quite well. It's hilarious, yet, it is serious enough to get the job done.

I hope Cleverbot is not actually used because that is against their T.O.S. Pretty sure Cleverbot takes down any code that interacts with their service.

^ needs attention. Instead of using cleverbot, you could have tribot send chat logs to a server for a week or so, and then train a markov chain autotalker based on the data.

"Start Script" Nothing happens. No pop up, no error, just nadda :(

Wrong thread but it means a script in your folder is corrupt. Remove all your scripts then re add one by one check each time until it does not work and that is the corrupt script.

So is botting, against Jagex T.O.S :exclamation::lol: