Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.00_0

116 posts in this topic

Haha love those chats, someone create a thread for awesome bot chats/responses :D

Btw how random is WebWalking? Because walking like 4 minimap size area and it clicks like so:

wj9z.png

Caused by too high randomless of clicking? or?

ok ive restarted mine only get version 1.58

Lol wut? :D After loaded, click "bot debug" :

l1f3.png

EDIT: That 1.58 is loader version.

Edited by murt15

I cant, for the life of me, figure out how to actually use the Web Walker, how do I start it?

Like, I can't find it anywhere to start it o.O

Like, I can't find it anywhere to start it o.O

You mean like in the vid? That's probably a script for testing, you can use WebWalking in your script, example: WebWalking.walkTo(new RSTile(3020, 3218));

this is the most fun i've had in RS since 2007 was the actual year! XD my bot just said it wanted to be inside someone <3

although, a certain dialogue seems to go like this

bot1 *walks away quickly*

bot2 *lays back*

bot1 *kissing*

2 *kissing back*

1 *french kisses*

2 *french kisses back*

1 *french kisses back harder*

<and this loops for about 2 minutes with words such as hardest, back hardest, hardest back etc XD>

its hilarious XD

Sounds like clever bot to me haha, wonder if USA is sending/receiving what to say from http://www.cleverbot.com/ or if he actually put in that much time himself, either way pretty cool.

3Szuw.jpg

Fix this. "My name is cleverbot"

Only issue with this! I'm loving this update. :)

PS my print screen doesn't work on my laptop before you ask

Edit: None of my 24 clients froze last night. Did you fix something :D ?

Edited by GPx

Anyone know how to fix "The import org.tribot cannot be resolved" in Eclipse? I've tried getting rid of the jar then putting it back then restarting eclipse, nothing has helped :(

Edit: lol never mind I got it fixed, was adding the tribot jar as a jar and not a external jar to the java build path

Edited by hsxu

whats the point of web walking I don't get it ?

So you can talk anywhere in RS without having to hardcode the path/objects to interact in order to get there. 

had to stop a bot and relog worlds because it replied like a bot would.

looks really sus

Edited by hatshacker

had to stop a bot and relog worlds because it replied like a bot would.

looks really sus

disable it until it's sorted. 

Can't believe web-walking is actually here now. Great update, I was working on my own chat system using a different chatbot API but it looks like USA beat me to it. However, I went away from cleverbot due to the fact that it does reply with "Cleverbot" when asked for the name. Maybe add a filter for that?

could you make bot know when its talkign to its self and how do i disable it for now we having some crazy convosations

Liking the web walking, only think I have problems with is sometimes it will not run to the bank from aubury in varrock so I'll hold out on using it for now.

Just looking for confirmation. So WebWalking does not walk to a specific tile? I used WebWalking.walkTo(new RSTile(3092,3243)) and it took me to (3092,3242)

Just looking for confirmation. So WebWalking does not walk to a specific tile? I used WebWalking.walkTo(new RSTile(3092,3243)) and it took me to (3092,3242)

That's pretty specific. It probably returns successful if your distance to the ending tile is less then 5 or something. 

TRiBot Beta 7.00_0 has been released. This release includes two big additions:

• Web Walker
  • Auto Responder
The web walker uses Dijkstra's formula to travel across the pre-defined nodes of the game landscape. The web walker has been designed to be capable of handling any obstacle and travel to any location. You name it, door, ladders, stairs, gates, and even boats! Nothing will stand in the way of TRiBot's web walker.

Here is a video of it in action:

Currently it is able to travel to almost any location. The locations it cannot yet fully travel to are: Morytania, most of Karajama, the Khardian desert, and the lone islands. However, those areas will be mapped out very soon.

The API is here: https://tribot.org/doc/org/tribot/api2007/WebWalking.html

The Auto Responder - coded by USA - is able to have a conversation with any player talking to it. But don't worry about the auto responder responding too often as it is smart enough to accurately detect when players are talking to the bot. Users can disable the auto responder through the script menu.

A minor update is that TRiBot's 07 Message Listener was re-written.

Thanks for this pretty nice update!

Two things I would like you to fix:

1. TRiBot can't log me in automatically (Yes, I wrote all of my account details in the account manager).

2. Please try to improve how TRiBot fix randoms like The Maze Random and The Mordaut Random. Sometimes it failes at these two.

But apart from this everything works fine for me, keep up doing such great updates and work, and I would be VERY happy if you would try to fix these two things. ;)