Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Leespiker

[SEPT 28 UPDATE] Spiker Warriors' Guild Defender-er

112 posts in this topic

Spiker Warriors' Guild Defender-er

Features

Kills cyclopes for defenders

Food support

Banking support

Big bones support

Prayer potion support

Flashing protect from melee support

Clean progress report

Requirements

Start in the Warriors' Guild

Start with food in your inventory

Have at least 100 Warrior guild tokens in your inventory

Progress Reports

(Post yours!)

8e0093914195cc6b9189e78881d2c797.png

Thank you Flamekiller999 for the amazing progress report paint!

Please post your progress reports and any bugs you come across.

Updated On: 9/28/13 - Working

(Prayer Flicker May Not Work)

Open Source

Download v1.56

:D  Enjoy  :D 

Need Tokens?

Spiker's Warriors' Guild Tokener

Edited by Leespiker
1 person likes this

Will try this out in a couple of hours. Looks promising!

EDIT: That file is the Tokener.

Edited by HirMMG

Script is almost flawless.

Only problem is I set it to take out 0 prayer potions, yet it still takes all the prayer potions from the bank, and then it proceeds to go upstairs then few seconds later it goes downstairs and it just repeats! :(

It would also be nice, if you could set "Drink prayer potions" to 0 as well.

Other then that this script is amazing, I would give it 9/10 for now ;). Ty for the Rune Defender <3

EDIT: Just realized when it says "Warriors' Guild Defender-er: Checking Stats." it doesn't the check stats and it just stays in 1 spot. You have to manually movie it, to make it work again.

Edited by veagarrs

Will try this out in a couple of hours. Looks promising!

EDIT: That file is the Tokener.

Wrong download :(.

still wrong.

wrong download dude.

Fixed - sorry.  Will be releasing an update soon though.

Unticking bigbone looting and burying, it still loots bigbones but won't bury.. it won't attack cyclops either..
That's what it does to me..

The link is in his signature or here https://www.dropbox.com/s/sfpg0kdqs15xg5a/Spiker%27s%20Warriors%27%20Guild%20Defender-er.zip

EDIT: Can't get it to leave bank. Manually ran to cyclops and it won't attack either. Big bone looting and burying works tho lol.

Unticking bigbone looting and burying, it still loots bigbones but won't bury.. it won't attack cyclops either..

That's what it does to me..

Fixed it.

It keeps banking :s

Like grabs pots/food then runs back.

Deposits all and repeat.

What are your settings?

What are your settings?

Regular, just using sharks and such. I start it at the bank aswell. 13 ppots/ sharks with a bronze defender in invy.

Edited by Rapin

Regular, just using sharks and such. I start it at the bank aswell. 13 ppots/ sharks with a bronze defender in invy.

Does the state ever change or does it always say Banking?  Does it ever say To Bank?  Is your inventory full when you start?

EDIT: I think I fixed the problem.  Go ahead and download the new version.

Edited by Leespiker

Does the state ever change or does it always say Banking?  Does it ever say To Bank?  Is your inventory full when you start?

I log in with my inventory having tokens and a bronze defender, thats all.

It says State: To bank, as soon as it hits the second floor. It has everything it needs though :/

Goes from Banking / To:Bank once it hits the second floor, and goes back and deposits everything..

Edited by Rapin

I log in with my inventory having tokens and a bronze defender, thats all.

It says State: To bank, as soon as it hits the second floor. It has everything it needs though :/

Goes from Banking / To:Bank once it hits the second floor, and goes back and deposits everything..

I updated the script again just now.  If it still doesn't work, please either screenshot your screen and your GUI settings, or make a short video.

I updated the script again just now.  If it still doesn't work, please either screenshot your screen and your GUI settings, or make a short video.

I may of found the error, I was having it withdraw 26 food, which fully filled my inventory, which was causing the problem. I had it withdraw only 25 this time and it worked, maybe saving space for the extra defender? I'm not too sure.

I may of found the error, I was having it withdraw 26 food, which fully filled my inventory, which was causing the problem. I had it withdraw only 25 this time and it worked, maybe saving space for the extra defender? I'm not too sure.

That's originally how I had it.  However, I have fixed that error now because I already have fail-safes in my looting methods.

1 person likes this

Out of curiosity, how is the flashing protect from melee working?

Out of curiosity, how is the flashing protect from melee working?

I'm not using the prayer flashing, just grabbed an invy full of sharks.