Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

Upcoming TRiBot Update

18 posts in this topic

Update: TRiBot Beta 7.00_0 released, see the Changelog here!

Well folks, after the alpha release of the Repository (which is still under discussion and development) we sat down and thought what else would be a great addition to TRiBot. We've worked extra hard the past couple weeks and have came up with a few major updates to the client that we think you're really going to like!

Here's a few abstract, teaser images that I'll leave up to you to guess what you can expect to see released in the next couple days!

cP8q9IT.jpg?2

5YlrOvK.jpg?1

XZPlGli.jpg?2

More information to follow within the next few days :)

Static movement? Nononon, it's a random number generator with 1's and 0's duh.

So, random tiles chosen in like a certain radius?

Right, so, unlike the rest of these people I actually don't like lying to you or teasing you.

This is a api addition for tribot, it allows you to grab each tile around you and assign it a different property, and you can either make players get "stuck" on that tile, hence the web (Catch people, then kill them? It's essentially a snare hack.) or you can allow people to walk on it normally. My favorite, pictured by the robot, is when you have to use a passcode which you can give to your friends ect, just by typing your specific password in 1's and 0's, and then Tree Fiddy.

1 person likes this

Right, so, unlike the rest of these people I actually don't like lying to you or teasing you.

This is a api addition for tribot, it allows you to grab each tile around you and assign it a different property, and you can either make players get "stuck" on that tile, hence the web (Catch people, then kill them? It's essentially a snare hack.) or you can allow people to walk on it normally. My favorite, pictured by the robot, is when you have to use a passcode which you can give to your friends ect, just by typing your specific password in 1's and 0's, and then Tree Fiddy.

tumblr_lvjr64QHtN1qk7hwl.png

Doable locally btw

AIO spider man script? + can the client now count to 89?

Edited by Druid