Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

ABCL10 - Tri Caged Ogre Fighter - Train Range Safely And Make Money!

327 posts in this topic

thanks heaps tri! when will you add cannon support?

probably after the weekend

still right clicks :( and doesnt show exp per hour deleted all my old versions and put new one in scripts folder and extracted

Edited by snozzie

Todays Update:

Added in a combat level box to GUI, seems the old version wasn't detecting your combat correctly, this is a simple solution.
Added in premium info to GUI ( Hopefully finished soon ! )

bot doesnt do anything if you select to use range pots i beleive i had 25 of em in my invo go outside for a bit come back and it drank all of em and logged out?

Yeah it seems that the old way I used to get your current range level has been deprecated ( no longer works ) , will have to update in the morning, sorry no range pots tonight

has been broken for a week... I buy your scripts because I figure your the most reliable and on your shit...

i beleive all prem scripts should have custom id's for when jagex does updates so u can still kill experments and on his other script

Script is updated guys! And not sure what your talking about the experiment fighter wasn't working for 3 days, because of a large tribot update, not a whole week..

-NEWS-

-01/08/2013 - SCRIPT RELEASED FULLY-

YOU HAVE TO RUN TRIBOT IN LITE MODE FOR IT TO WORK HERES HOW:

Up the top of your TriBot client click File>Settings. Then click the checkbox for "Lite Mode"

Then restart the TriBot Client

REQUIREMENT TO RUN THE SCRIPT: Allow paint through firewall by doing this:

Up the top of your tribot client click: view>firewall. Then click insert row three times.

Then under the Domain/IP's of the three entry's, put in these URL's like this 

Then change to rule to always allow:

Domain/IP     /      Rule

i301.photobucket.com   /     Always Allow

^^These are the images I made for my paint^^

I don't understand what to do here, can someone help?

I don't understand the 'URL's like this part'

The antiban is built into it the script, theres not much point in asking you guys if you want it, cause of course you do ^_^

Also the premium version with telegrabbing, cannon support, magic support, alching / stun alching / cursing while shooting cannon , world hopping, banking and more!

Also the free version will be improved :)

The antiban is built into it the script, theres not much point in asking you guys if you want it, cause of course you do ^_^ Also the premium version with telegrabbing, cannon support, magic support, alching / stun alching / cursing while shooting cannon , world hopping, banking and more! Also the free version will be improved :)

I love it so far except for the right clicking. It seems really weird and almost laggy. Besides that, great script man thanks! :D