Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

ABCL10 - Tri Caged Ogre Fighter - Train Range Safely And Make Money!

327 posts in this topic

updated 3.1 still doesn't right click add me on Skype if you have it boomer.d1 ill give you my team viewer id and pass if u got that also

updated 3.1 still doesn't right click add me on Skype if you have it boomer.d1 ill give you my team viewer id and pass if u got that also

it right clicks after you right click the ogre manually the first time.. and after combat takes about 15 seconds to right click the ogre again and attack

it right clicks after you right click the ogre manually the first time.. and after combat takes about 15 seconds to right click the ogre again and attack

sorry I havn't actually been able to get on runescape a few days so all the coding I have done has been theoretical. It should now work :)

sorry I havn't actually been able to get on runescape a few days so all the coding I have done has been theoretical. It should now work :)

Its ok.. but I am keeping my eye on this script and 3.2 still doesn't right click. and if you have team viewer I can show u what it does on my screen

Updated my combat method for every script I've done. This time is good guys :)

Updated script, now no longer uses ID's so should never be down :)

I'd hate to disappoint you.. but the script does nothing its just sits there and does nothing at all :(

4.1 doesn't right click..

I don't believe you are updating the script correctly -_-

DELETE THE OLD VERSIONS, AND DOWNLOAD THE LATEST.

The script is working fine for me

I don't believe you are updating the script correctly -_-

DELETE THE OLD VERSIONS, AND DOWNLOAD THE LATEST.

The script is working fine for me

I did update it correctly and it does right clicks.. BUT it takes 15-30 seconds right click and sometimes it misses the right click. it look very suspicious. it might be because Im a lower level and at the top left hand of my screen it doesn't say attack ogre it just says 2 options

post-51916-0-39615500-1376024641_thumb.j

Edited by boomer561

I did update it correctly and it does right clicks.. BUT it takes 15-30 seconds right click and sometimes it misses the right click. it look very suspicious. it might be because Im a lower level and at the top left hand of my screen it doesn't say attack ogre it just says 2 options

bro what mouse speed are you using?

Choose like 400 in the gui

Faster MSB spec? really? this fucking script just hit long range and ruined my 70 cb pure. gg 200 dollars. ty

2 people like this

Right clicking updated. For some reason the tribot clicking api didn't support right clicking. So I decided to code my own right clicking method :)

Thanks to boomer561 for letting me use his account

delete your old versions and get the newest version on the main post

okay thanks hopefully its alot faster and doesnt hover over npc for a few mins then atk lol

Just did another update so redownload :)

thanks to tri, for ruining my account. rofl...

The fact that it may of hit long range was only been due to your computer lagging.

I have now added in extra failsafes so that shouldn't happen but you were just unlucky.

No, it really wasnt my computer lagging. you even stated in this update you changed the msb spec. Yes, I was unlucky that your script missclicked long range in the update that increased the msb spec. very unlucky.

Edited by sheerkhan777

No, it really wasnt my computer lagging. you even stated in this update you changed the msb spec. Yes, I was unlucky that your script missclicked long range in the update that increased the msb spec. very unlucky.

The method for turning on special stayed the exact same. I updated my attackCurrentNPC() ( which attacks the ogre you were fighting before you turned on special attack, cause turning on special stops you attacking )

I didn't change the way it turns on special. But in fact today I added an extra update to the turning on special attack method which will make it 100% safe ( Even though it was before unless you lagged )

Edited by Tri

"I added an extra update to the turning on special attack method which will make it 100% safe ( Even though it was before unless you lagged )"

That sentence doesn't even make sense. You made it 100% safe now even though it was before? And for the third time, there was no lag. So clearly it wasn't 100% safe because my 70 cb pure is now 23 def 75 cb.

- Anyways, I'm glad my account could be a subject to your failsafes.

Edited by sheerkhan777
1 person likes this

Did runescape get updated? Script doesn't seem to attack any ogres. haven't received any error messages so I think it might just be the ID's are outdated, if I manually click one myself it will do the MSB special and anti ban features but won't acquire a new target

1 person likes this