Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

ABCL10 - Tri Caged Ogre Fighter - Train Range Safely And Make Money!

327 posts in this topic

@Tom Nobody knows how jagex's methods work, but I know that the ban rate on this is currently very low. I won't be changing the antiban methods for now. 

Update:

• The script can now worldhop!

a25db6f32a4d575044a440d55d82b581.png

Permanently Banned got my ip address permanently banned all my accounts (7) for Macroing Major, even the ones I haven't botted on..
only botted for two days total of like 10 hours

Edited by Blitzinn

Permanently Banned got my ip address permanently banned all my accounts (7) for Macroing Major, even the ones I haven't botted on..

only botted for two days total of like 10 hours

Not this scripts fault at all. If you know for sure your IP banned then you must have been banned many times before. 

Edited by Fused

Works great, im running it like 20 hours a day. 

Never it fails, one thing to add would be logging out when out of arrows.

Works great, im running it like 20 hours a day. 

Never it fails, one thing to add would be logging out when out of arrows.

Doesn't this already happen?

Update:

• Updated custom clicking methods to be more accurate, and prevent difficulty from clicking an object on the edge of the screen.

Script is running well :)

Update:

• The script will no longer try to worldhop into skill requirement worlds.

@Tri

Very nice script, man! Getting 52k EXP/hour which is pretty decent for standard Range training 

Although, I'm confused as to why does your script support looting slayer rare drops when ogres don't even drop these? 

Not a bad thing at all, just a bit misleading - I actually bought 500 law runes thinking I was gonna get plenty of loots overnight... Guess I won't have to worry about not having teleport runes anytime soon  :P

Tri can you please add the loot thing we talked about? Just make it telegrab everything over 5k or something. So you don't have to put in all the loot every single time ^^ 

Loving the script though. 

dfc5ddf8ea.jpg Just ran this overnight. Worked flawlessly and it more than paid for my supplies which is all i cared about. Only 35k xp/hour because i was 65-70 range for this progy and not using pots.

Would really like to see an easier way to go about setting the loot as previously suggested. Its annoying to hand pick the loot every time you start it. Also in those 12 hours I got 2 snapdragons and 10 ranars but 0 Torstols? Not sure if this is a bug in the script or just me getting unlucky. I will continue to bot and let you know if I keep receiving no Torstols. 

Edited by woppow

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the script ^_^, are there any new features you would like to see implemented?