Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Xpression

need some advice

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys im jim im 20 years old and a farm worker by trade, my stats: 5"10in (177.8cm) and 15stone (95.2kg) im not overly fat but have started to put a little belly on i was wanderingwhat would u guys advise to.burn and bulk the abs and.chest :) many thanks jim

start cutting, if you really want to lose fat then you need to change your diet. If you dont change your diet then you wont lose any fat  . so change diet + do cardio. after you reach a low bodyfat percentage then start incorporating abs into you workouts. set a workout plan, a cardio day, bicep day, chest day, and leg day,etc. keep up with the workouts and youll be making gainz in no time. and as always never curl in the squat rack.

Run a lot. Cardio is very crucial to losing fat. Plus, if you take additional supplements such as shakeology, this will greatly improve fat loss.

I need to get back into shape too.  What I did before is run for maybe 3 miles one day, next day do a full body workout (8 reps, 3 sets, every muscle group), next day run again, then weightlifting day after that, repeat.  Maybe a rest day once a week but not really necessary.  If you do cardio and workout hard, you should see a good difference in a month's time or sooner.  Spot training, the idea of removing fat from specific areas though, is a myth I'm pretty sure.  Just work on getting in better shape and you will lose the fat in those areas.  Abdominal fat is one of the last places you start losing fat when you start getting in shape tho.