yaw hide

Yaw hide's BlkDK [updated]

I'm not sure, it just wasn't eating them when hp was low; got rol'd a few times. The lobster ID is 379.

ok just this doesn't seem to make sense. SO can you babysit and see if my bot is getting stuck somewhere? Are you getting rol'ed even though you have food in your inv?

I've been babysitting and it isn't getting stuck, I've rol'd even with food in my inventory and it just drops the food when there's more loot on the ground but doesn't eat when my hp is low. I haven't tested with sharks or monkfish yet but it definitely isn't eating lobsters no matter what hp i'm at.

I've been babysitting and it isn't getting stuck, I've rol'd even with food in my inventory and it just drops the food when there's more loot on the ground but doesn't eat when my hp is low. I haven't tested with sharks or monkfish yet but it definitely isn't eating lobsters no matter what hp i'm at.

so its staying low hp and eventually dropping the food to make room for loot? 

it could also be that randoms are killing it (cuz sometimes the randoms just run away from where you are which will runinto dragons....)

Edited by yaw hide

First of all, excellent script. 

Not that its at all an actual issue, but I just thought I'd let you know that your Dhide counter and Clue counter in the Paint don't work properly. It always says I have about half the amount of hides as bones and the clue counter simply didn't count the clue it just picked up lol. Again, not a big deal at all but just lettin' ya know!

Thanks =)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter

Hey guys, welcome to Tri's latest and greatest gold farming script, Tri Fire Giant Fighter!
      Description:
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter efficiently kills Fire Giants in the Waterfall dungeon.
      Fire Giant Information:
      As well as offering a good amount of experience for killing, Fire Giant's also drop alot of valuable loot, making this a viable goldfarming location.
      Features:
      Safe spotting with both Ranged & Magic Good profit and xp Multiple different safe spots Looting Banking Teleporting Item alching Healing Shortcuts Advanced ABC2 Antiban Required Items:
      Glarial's Amulet Rope Games Necklace's Banking teleports Optional Items:
      Nature Runes(Only required if alching). Staff of Fire (Only required if alching). Purchase Information:
      The script is currently $4 for 2/weeks or $7 for a month

• By Dundermiff
      New user to this forum and tri bot as well. Looking for well respected/reliable scripts that are consistently updating and somewhat safe (free or pay to use). Open to all types of skills really. Any suggestions as to what forums I should also look at as a new botter would be appreciated. Thanks!!! 
    • By Leespiker
      Spiker Ranging Guild

Statistics

10k to 60k xp/hr

Features

Human-like

Fast shooting

Clean progress report

Handles combat and random events

Requirements

40+ Ranged

Recommended

Start in or near ranging guild/shooting range

Use the best ranged boosting armor that you can (d'hide, etc.)

Use the best bow that you can

Progress Reports

(Post yours!)

• By J J
      Hey,

JJ's Fighter Lite is the lite version of JJ's Fighter Pro. It comes with all features except that it stops after 30 minutes. However, you can restart the script as many times as you like.
      Premium version thread: here
      Lite version on the repository: here

Features
      Melee, range, mage support Eating Looting Banking Bones to peaches XP checking Fast monster switching Dynamic mainloop  
      Screenshots

• By Bradsta
      Like this script?  Like this post!

Version: v1.005

Last Updated: April 4th, 2014

Intelligent combat algorithm

Detecting closest target & target changes

(-) Interactive UI & pop-out loot table

(-) Pure friendly, and excellent training for low & even higher level accounts

(-) Returns to fighting area if teleported by random & user has ring of dueling equipped.

(-) Strength, Super strength, and Ranging potion support

(-) Makes use of all 4 possible areas for warriors so player should never be wasting time waiting for respawns.  Will use left room, right room, centre lobby, and the throne room.

(-) Excellent door handling, and target location system.  Will ensure player is in same area as the target before attempting

to attack using a custom method to handle doors that may be in the way.

(-) Fast response time between targets, re-attacking after eating

(-) Randomized optional eating patterns.  Choose your base eating HP, then choose your +- offset

that is changed each time a piece of food is eaten.

(-) Optional looting for all  unidsabove a given price with zybez grabbing current prices to track your profit!

All unids >= price you choose

Access by clicking treasure chest on paint

v1.005 - 04/04/2014 (-) Loot table has been changed slightly. I've added in % tracking for overall loots. I'd be real interested for you guys to loot all herbs over 10-12 hour period and post your loot table results. It will breakdown how much of a % each specific herb yielded over your total overall loot.
      v1.004 - 02/08/2014 (-) New UI, more options. (-) Option to loot bones added (-) Option to bury bones added [Must be looting bones also] Will bury if >= 5 bones in inventory. (-) Option to loot ammo added [Make SURE you have your equipment tab opened before setting up this otherwise name will return null](-) Multiple potion support added.  Regular attack & Super attack potions added to possible potions list. (-) You are now alloed 3 accounts per auth! Enjoy!
      v1.003 - 01/18/2014 (-) If you get teleported by a random, and end up to far away from the fighting spot, and have a ring of dueling equipped. It will teleport with the ring to duel arena, and walk back to the spot. v1.002 - 12/30/2013 (-) Edited how looting is handled should operate more smoothly now. (-) Changed walking for banking was having issues during the path to the bank causing it to run back to warrior area.
      v1.001 - 12/30/2013 (-) Fixed defence experience tracking. Spelling error on my part. (-) Looting has been modified to loot any unid above the given price in the GUI. Leave 0 to loot all.
      v1.000 - 12/29/2013 (-) Initial release

FAQ

Q: How many accounts is my auth code good for?

A: Three RS accounts per purchase & 1 TRiBot at a time.

Q: What if I'm getting the error maximum instances met?

A: When occuring try waiting 5 minutes for the sessions to expire.  There could also be an issue with the

repository which is out of my control, or your connection dropped.  This would be apparent for all script users though so you will know if this happens.

• By NewBotterFTW
      Features
      ATTACKS BEST SKELETON FOR BEST XP/HR Full Banking Full GUI Selects best monkey to attack Spreads monkeys watches prayer intelligently watches poison watches health REQUIREMENTS:
      Monkey Madness completed Range level to use your choice of Chinchompas 43 prayer In Bank: Superantipoision(4) Prayer potion(4) Ranging potion(4) Teleport tabs( no house or weird teles) Food(see GUI for supported) rings of dueling(any charges) Chinchompas (red or grey) GUI:

TODO:
      Holy wrench support Magic support?
    • By vex8
      CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PM ME.

Hi everyone! So after lurking around for a bit and writing scripts to suit my own needs, I present to you the first of my hopefully many scripts to come, vArchery Contest!

But first, I'd like to give out three short little messages of appreciation to a handful of people for providing open source code that had actually benefitted me in familiarizing myself with both the API, or providing something that I myself was too lazy or uninterested to write.

@Brian - Thank you so much for your Object interaction methods, they served as a great base for me to learn how to use the API! @Genka - I may have borrowed your paint from your open source Runecrafter, forgive me! @murt15 - The progress bar is a life saver for some one who doesn't want to work with any UI features, thank you!  
      vArchery Contest - v 1.11

Features:
      No anti-ban (use at your own risk) Single clicks per action Dynamic wait times, no hard-coded sleeps for efficiency Handful of fail-safes to provide for misclicks and random errors that may occur within the script Ability to start the script at any point during the archery contest, as long as you're near the Competition Judge What this will not do:
      Guarantee that you won't die if you are in combat, but it WILL attempt to run away Death walk Random events that are not already provided by the client Anything other than the Archery Contest Break if IDs change (this is a good thing) Get more Bronze Arrows Guarantee that your gold will remain in your inventory, mistakes happen! Instructions:
      Extract the .class files to your /bin/scripts folder Start the script next to the competition judge with no bronze arrows within your inventory, ideally 100+ bronze arrows equipped, a Ring of Life, and plenty of coins. Comment on this post about what works and doesn't work and say all sorts of nice/mean things! What do I do if ___ doesn't work?
      For starters, don't be a jerk, I'm a busy person and am trying to provide a tool for you all to use Please read what the last line in Bot Debug is and post it here, as well as some background as to what you were doing, inventory contents, play position, etc. Vex, this is great, how do we ever show our appreciation?
      What a handsome question to ask! You can show your appreciation by not tanking the price of rune arrows, and by leaving a few nice words of praise, as well as suggestions for improvement. You are also welcome to donate any funds you feel I deserve for this project in 07 gold. I would also LOVE if some one would make a paint for this, you'd be an angel.
    • By wussupwussup
      Script was wrote quickly due to the nature of the event their may still be bugs and it doesn't check for running out of supplies as of yet. seeing as how this spot goes away monday I rushed to release the script.

supports prayer potions and ranging potions and any type of food

WEAR A RING OF LIFE!

Run it here

Quick proggy

Script supports Shark monkfish swordfish bass lobster tuna salmon or trout

I recommend bringing RING OF LIFE best ranging armor 3K chins 10 food (more if shittier food) 10 prayer potions if using prayer (be sure to enable the prayer prior to setting it up I didn't feel like coding in prayers) rest ranging potions

Script is on the TRiBot Repository!
      https://tribot.org/repository/

Need Chinchompas? Check out wHunter link is in my signature!

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 87 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies