Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Integer

[12$ / 6M][Low Reqs - 15 Thieving][44h Proggie] IntClueSolver - Oldschool's first Clue Scroll Solver [ABCL10]

1,747 posts in this topic

It seems this script has many bugs which aren't being fixed, so I am suspending sales until those bugs get addressed

Hey Trillez,

His lava dragon script is liek this. He can't fix things for another week.

@jeremyspro ,

Yeah this is what I don't like about tribot, sure our bot is the most undetectable with our human mouse project swag

but the rules on premium scripters being so loosely enforced on the scripters compared to osbot/topbot is a downer man.

Edited by punchbaggies

I know Integer and he is probably not comming back for a while. He has exams and he is thinking what he is gonna do with his "life".

He paid his college fees and a car and thats great, considering he is 17 (i think he turned 18 by now).

I only owned one of his scripts and im sorry to hear he left but it is his decision.

If this script is desirable I'm sure another scripter will take it on for him.

I know Integer and he is probably not comming back for a while. He has exams and he is thinking what he is gonna do with his "life".

He paid his college fees and a car and thats great, considering he is 17 (i think he turned 18 by now).

I only owned one of his scripts and im sorry to hear he left but it is his decision.

If this script is desirable I'm sure another scripter will take it on for him.

You should convince him to give me the source so I can fix it up and release it ;) I don't want to do all of the data gathering myself :P

1 person likes this

did he fix this script? yes or no?

Considering you can't even buy it and there's been no posts by him on this thread, I'm going to go ahead and say no

1 person likes this

I'd love to see this script up again, until then is there a possibility at a refund??

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead