Integer

[12$ / 6M][Low Reqs - 15 Thieving][44h Proggie] IntClueSolver - Oldschool's first Clue Scroll Solver [ABCL10]

Guest heyjas08

Just bought the script + pack and added you on skype. what's the eta?

seeing as its all random rewards, im pretty sure you can put a gp per hour. some days could be 50k/hr others 500k/hr. 

the 5 hour proggy i applied the script for premium with, its like 2M made in 5 hours, half of that was made in the first hour, so as u can see u can get really lucky and get a lot, or be unlucky and get shit for hours

still not got my script or the items giving it 1 more day then ill be charging back (been 1 day so far no reply to any of my messages (no email/reply a reply from you would be nice)

No1 has gotten their auth codes yet, I'm having issues uploading the script and everyone else is being patient and awesome with me, i'm almost done setting up the script, do you want a refund? (you'll be blacklisted)

still not got my script or the items giving it 1 more day then ill be charging back (been 1 day so far no reply to any of my messages (no email/reply a reply from you would be nice)

Hes been keeping us updated on this thread. he has probably goteen dozens of messages, all asking the same question that he answers here

Hes been keeping us updated on this thread. he has probably goteen dozens of messages, all asking the same question that he answers here

+ the same question every 5 mins on skype, but i would probably do the same, i've been trying to get it right for the whole day, salvation is helping me now tho, wont be long until its all done

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.