Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Integer

[12$ / 6M][Low Reqs - 15 Thieving][44h Proggie] IntClueSolver - Oldschool's first Clue Scroll Solver [ABCL10]

1,747 posts in this topic

Just bought the script + pack and added you on skype. what's the eta?

think he went to sleep for the night, he stayed up all night waiting for the kid who had the loader. who knows tho. 

Hey guys, just woke up, i was terribly tired and with headaches last night, will continue getting shit done atm :P if you want add me on skype so you can know what's up

Is this a money making method or what? if so, what gp/hr is estimated? Thanks for answers.

Yes, it's based on luck, so you never know

Is this a money making method or what? if so, what gp/hr is estimated? Thanks for answers.

seeing as its all random rewards, im pretty sure you can put a gp per hour. some days could be 50k/hr others 500k/hr. 

seeing as its all random rewards, im pretty sure you can put a gp per hour. some days could be 50k/hr others 500k/hr. 

the 5 hour proggy i applied the script for premium with, its like 2M made in 5 hours, half of that was made in the first hour, so as u can see u can get really lucky and get a lot, or be unlucky and get shit for hours

still not got my script or the items giving it 1 more day then ill be charging back (been 1 day so far no reply to any of my messages (no email/reply a reply from you would be nice)

Edited by rsgift

still not got my script or the items giving it 1 more day then ill be charging back (been 1 day so far no reply to any of my messages (no email/reply a reply from you would be nice)

No1 has gotten their auth codes yet, I'm having issues uploading the script and everyone else is being patient and awesome with me, i'm almost done setting up the script, do you want a refund? (you'll be blacklisted)

Hes been keeping us updated on this thread. he has probably goteen dozens of messages, all asking the same question that he answers here

Hes been keeping us updated on this thread. he has probably goteen dozens of messages, all asking the same question that he answers here

+ the same question every 5 mins on skype, but i would probably do the same, i've been trying to get it right for the whole day, salvation is helping me now tho, wont be long until its all done

+ the same question every 5 mins on skype, but i would probably do the same, i've been trying to get it right for the whole day, salvation is helping me now tho, wont be long until its all done

Do what you do bro

Going to take a 2-3 hour nap, im really tired, however my girlfriend is going to be in my skype account, if you got any problem you talk to her at integerscripting and she'll wake me up

Thanks you all for being good to me

Myabe make it clear on your 1st post that it isnt useable yet thats what got me and aslong as i get it i dont want a refund

Myabe make it clear on your 1st post that it isnt useable yet thats what got me and aslong as i get it i dont want a refund

check ur email

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor