Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Integer

[12$ / 6M][Low Reqs - 15 Thieving][44h Proggie] IntClueSolver - Oldschool's first Clue Scroll Solver [ABCL10]

1,747 posts in this topic

Just a friendly reminder; I paid 12 hours ago and have yet to receive info on my item pack or the auth. Thanks!

The only way to distribute auth codes is with the script hosted on the loader, it isn't yet, don't worry, as soon as it is, it will take me 5-10 minutes to send all auths via email, if u want to be told when the script is hosted add my skype integerscripting i'll be sening  a general message to everyone informing it

The only way to distribute auth codes is with the script hosted on the loader, it isn't yet, don't worry, as soon as it is, it will take me 5-10 minutes to send all auths via email, if u want to be told when the script is hosted add my skype integerscripting i'll be sening  a general message to everyone informing it

What about my item packs?

Does this retrieve AND solve lvl 1 clues? or just solve them?

retrieve and solve, and repeats for hours

Edited by Integer

I'll ask again. How do I claim the item packs which I purchased?

I sent you a pm, all item packs bought with paypal will be delivered along with the auth

F.A.Q

Just bought the script and item pack, how do I claim it?

All paypal purchases will be delivered when the loader's up.

Can you pm me when the loader's up?

Yes add my skype integerscripting i'll pm you

Any ETA till the loader's up?

When Salvations gets online

What are the prices in RSGP?

Script = 8M
Item packs = 1M each

(9M total cost if running on 1 account, 10M if running on 2)

How will i receive my auth code/item pack?

I'll send an email to your paypal email with the auth key + world and location to meet me to receive your item pack

Have any more questions? just ask away

What is included in the item pack?

Thanks.

all of the items you will need while running the bot for emote clues. for example, wave wearing black plate legs and a purple wizard top at an npc, you NEED to buy this item pack, if not good luck gathering the items. :P

can you please tell me the skill reqs needed on each acc to run this?

There's a big image displaying requirements in the main thread, can't miss it

Finally talked with Salvation, uploading the script to the loader now, will give updates in a few mins. Thank you all for waiting and being awesome and patient <3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead