Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Integer

[12$ / 6M][Low Reqs - 15 Thieving][44h Proggie] IntClueSolver - Oldschool's first Clue Scroll Solver [ABCL10]

1,747 posts in this topic

i want to buy kit, #edited by Mat lumbridge man 

my name is #edited by Mat

All kit sales should be discussed in skype (integerscripting)

Edited by Mat

I want to purchase the script auth (2 accounts per auth, am I correct?) and 2 item kits. Thanks.

will add "Buy script + 2 item packs" button later :P (or you could buy all for RSGP tomorrow)

@Integer

Wow, stunning support response time; I'm already impressed.

I want to purchase via PP. When you add the button and I purchase it, is there anything I should do? (As in write a note on PayPal/PM you...)

@Integer

Wow, stunning support response time; I'm already impressed.

I want to purchase via PP. When you add the button and I purchase it, is there anything I should do? (As in write a note on PayPal/PM you...)

hhehe Thanks :P

And nope, i'll receive emails from paypal confirming sales and i'll reply to the email you used to buy the script, in that reply i'll include script auth (if bought) and information on how to claim your item pack (if bought)

Edited by Integer

i cant buy the package without the kit getting some kind of a error as i click on th link .added u on skype but u ignore me

If the price is right, of course! Can it get the sextant, watch, and chart for me..? :)

1 -  those items are untradable

2 - they are not needed for easy clue scrolls

Going to bed, will continue accepting RSGP sales and answering to questions in the morning (ETA to release: 8 hours)

ps: you can still buy with paypal

Edited by Integer

Is this up yet?, i want to buy one however, dont wanna wait till auths come out or w/e , Just wondering

nope, will be in a few hours

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead