Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Integer

[12$ / 6M][Low Reqs - 15 Thieving][44h Proggie] IntClueSolver - Oldschool's first Clue Scroll Solver [ABCL10]

@Integer

Wow, stunning support response time; I'm already impressed.

I want to purchase via PP. When you add the button and I purchase it, is there anything I should do? (As in write a note on PayPal/PM you...)

hhehe Thanks :P

And nope, i'll receive emails from paypal confirming sales and i'll reply to the email you used to buy the script, in that reply i'll include script auth (if bought) and information on how to claim your item pack (if bought)

Edited by Integer

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Starfox
      Sigma Cooker Premium

Want to purchase Sigma Cooker with Old-school gp? You can buy repository credits from @erickho123 with Old-school gp HERE

Script Features
      Meat Cooking: Cooks all of your favorite meats at 6 different locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid)
      Wine Making: Makes wine at any bank (over 300k xp/hr)
      Task Based: Sigma Cooker runs on a robust task based framework
      Cooking Profiles: Sigma Cooker allows you to save your tasks into profiles so you can easily load your favorite tasks

Meats Supported
      Bear meat, Rat meat, Yak meat, Shrimp, Chicken, Rabbit, Anchovy,
      Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Thin snail,
      Trout, Lean snail, Cod, Pike, Fat Snail, Salmon, Slimy eel, Tuna,
      Rainbow fish, Cave eel, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish
      Shark, Anglerfish, Sea turtle, Dark crab, and Manta ray

To cook any meat of your choice, start the script at one of the 6 supported locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid). The location will be detected automatically by the script.

To make wine, start the script at any bank.

GUI Preview

Leave the count at 0 to make all of the selected item.

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$1.99 - 5 accounts for one month of script usage
      $4.99 5 accounts for 3 months of script usage

• By wastedbro
      Wasted Tanner

Features:
      Supports all hides Supports Energy, Super Energy, and Stamina Potions Adjustable mouse speed ABCv2 antiban  
      Click here to activate it on the repository

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2915
    • By [email protected]
      I'm looking for a Scripter who is willing to tackle a small script for me. All I want to do is an alternative alching script. I would like it to charge an inventory of Bracelet of Ethereums using 1 token per Bracelet. The script will need to go back into the bank to take out 1  Ethereum token individually. Once the inventory is full of charged Bracelets, it alchs the bracelets and restarts. I would pay 8 dollars every 14 days for a script like that.  An example of this process could be found here: 
        As shown, this is still profitable to this day. 
    • By IceKontroI
      [ICE] Market Buddy
      Market Buddy is the ultimate utility script for both manual flippers and users of merching scripts. It's a free and feature rich application designed to provide meaningful feedback to users and botters that flip items on the Grand Exchange. Typically you're only able to run one script at a time on TRiBot, however MB can be run alongside other scripts which makes it compatible with scripts like Tau Grand Exchange. MB doesn't actually perform any actions or antibans in-game so it won't interfere with any script you decide to run with it. This is also the reason this script has a banrate of 0. The only thing to worry about is the banrate of another script you might be running with it and whether or not the TRiBot client is detectable (it's not).
      ATTENTION: Currently the script cannot fetch buy limits from GE-Tracker. Everything else works as intended, and this is the only broken aspect as far as I know right now.
      This will be fixed at some point, but I have a lot on my plate so that could be a while.
      It's free, why not give it a try?

Features
      Can be run alongside other scripts Simply activate this script first and you'll find you can run another script after User friendly interface to display information Detailed tooltips for each piece of data on display Can be toggled on/off under settings menu Tracks total profit while using the script Profit per hour Total profit Return on investment (in parentheses) Total profit / Total spending Only takes completed offers into account Displays how much profit each item is bringing in Profit / Time spent being traded More intuitive formula than Profit / Script runtime Displays margin as a percentage of average buy price in parentheses Visual breakdown of how your time is being spent on each item Comprehensive breakdown of the item's trade volume statistics Update mode Average amount of progress made on offers Average time it takes to increment progress for an offer Minute view Quantity traded (bought and sold) in one minute Tracks your progress and buy limits Overall mode Total sold / Total bought Buy limit mode Total bought / Item's buy limit  Resets progress every 4 hours Screenshot

FAQ
      What's the banrate of this script? There is no banrate as it doesn't actually perform any actions in-game. Banrate can come from other sources like client detection and any script you run alongside it. What do you mean you can run this alongside other scripts? Run this script first, then you'll find you can run another script immediately after. Can I turn off those annoying tooltips? Yes, you can do this through the settings menu. Why is my Net Profit (Hourly) not as good as the profit of some of my individual items? This is probably because you made a lot of cash quickly from those items but didn't spend a long time trading them. If you make 1000 GP trading 1000 Nature runes in the span of 30 seconds it's going to be a lot of money during those 30 seconds. But the Net Profit (Hourly) is based on Market Buddy runtime so that 30 seconds will have only a small impact on say 1 hour of MB runtime.
    • By wastedbro
      Elite Chopper Pro - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Elite Chopper Pro is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (See second post for full list) Customer location support! Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! new! Profile System (beta feature) Save and Load custom Profiles!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      Two-Weeks (15 instances) - $4.95 One Month (15 instances) - $6.95 Three Month (15 instances) - $9.95 Six Month (15 instances) - $19.95        <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $24.95 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $9.95     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, Redwood, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Gnome Stronghold Yews Duel Arena (beta) Magics  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times. Async Mouse and Camera will be added in the future  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By TacoManStan
      Tau Grand Exchange

||
      Clicking the button above will NOT charge your TRiBot account.

What is Tau Grand Exchange? What does it do?
      Tau Grand Exchange is a money-making script that uses the Grand Exchange to buy items at a low price and then resell them at a higher price to make a profit. This process is called "flipping" or "merching". One of the great things about flipping is the more GP you start with in your inventory, the higher your income rate is going to be. This means that as the script runs, your GP/hr goes up!
      To make money with Tau Grand Exchange, the only thing you need to do1 is tell Tau Grand Exchange which items you want it to flip for you. Tau Grand Exchange's advanced AI (artificial intelligence) will handle the pricing, offering, cancelling, item choosing, and everything else for you automatically.

Why Use Tau Grand Exchange?
      > Low Ban Rate 1 <
      > No Account Requirements <
      > Scaling Income Rate (More GP = Higher GP/Hour) <
      > Incredibly Easy To Use <
      > In Addition to Merching, Tau GE Can Also Sell Items For a Higher Profit From Standard Goldfarms <
      > Active, Friendly, and Helpful Support Team - Paid directly by me, TacoManStan, to ensure you get the best botting experience possible <

Primary Features
      > Automatic buying/selling (flipping) of items <
      > Trade unlimited items at once <
      > Automatic Item ID searching <
      > "Aggressiveness" modifier, which allows you to change how fast the AI trades items <
      > Automatically adjusts to market prices and price changes <
      > Optimal gold/item management and distribution <
      > Intelligently chooses the most lucrative items 2 <
      > Artificial Intelligence (See Below) <
      > and much more! <

Artificial Intelligence (AI)
      Tau Grand Exchange comes equipped with a powerful AI that controls most aspects of the script for you.
      Below you can see a list of some of the things that the AI does/controls for you:
      > Logout times 3 <
      > Item prices, based on current market <
      > Item trade timing <
      > Item trade quantity <
      > Offer abort timing <
      > Loss mitigation <
      > Crashing and/or unstable item evasion & management <
      > Optimized item offer selecting 2 <
      > Dynamic Anti-ban <

The AI uses a plethora of variables and formulas to try and find the absolute best way to trade each and every one of the items that you add to the script. The AI is constantly being improved and adjusted so that you have to do as little work as possible when using Tau Grand Exchange.

GUI Preview

Using Tau Grand Exchange via Script Arguments (Commands)
      Most goldfarmers will find script arguments not only incredibly useful, but a borderline necessity for an efficient goldfarming experience.
      You can start Tau Grand Exchange by using TRiBot's integrated script argument system instead of using the setup GUI. All you need to do is use the GUI once to create an options profile, and then you can load that profile via script arguments instead of having to use the GUI every time you start the script.
      List of Available Script Arguments:
      i_prof: The name of the item options profile you want to load. This value is required and cannot be omitted. ai_start: Type true if you want to start the script using all AI options. Type false otherwise. If omitted, this value is true. rec_sig_data: Type true if you want to record signature data. Type false if you do not. If omitted, this value is true. low_cpu_mode: Type true if you want low CPU mode to be enabled. Type false if you do not. If omitted, this value is true. ignore_checks: Type true if you want the script to ignore error checks. Type false if you want the script to stop if an error is encountered. Use only if you intend on watching the script.
      Enter script arguments using the following format:
      key1=value1 : key2=value2 : key3=value3 Example script argument usage:
      i_prof=low prices : rec_sig_data=false : ez_start=true
      Dynamic Signature

What is a Dynamic Signature?
      A Dynamic Signature is an image that will automatically update to display information related to your usage of a particular script, in this case, Tau Grand Exchange.
      You can put this image into your TRiBot forum signature to show off your progress to other users!

Getting Your Own Personalized Dynamic Signature

Copy and paste the following into your signature. Replace "Your_Username" with your TRiBot username:
      [img=http://www.sigmatribotserver.com/users/Your_Username.png] If you are VIP or VIP-E, use the following link instead:
      [url=https://tribot.org/forums/topic/48580-up-to-1mhr-abc2-level-10-tau-grand-exchange/][img=http://www.sigmatribotserver.com/users/Your_Username.png][/url]  Capital letters will be shown in the image (IE, "users/Your_Username.png" will display differently than "users/your_username.png")

Tau Grand Exchange User-Submitted Progress Reports
      Current Best Progress Report

Some More Progress Reports

Tau Grand Exchange Account Requirements
      There are virtually no requirements to use Tau Grand Exchange. The script will attempt to walk you to the grand exchange from anywhere in Runescape using webwalking, and then will start merching the items that you have listed. For the safety of your account, it is now required that you manually walk to the Grand Exchange.
      It is recommended that you start with at least 3m-5m when using Tau Grand Exchange. That said, any amount will allow you to make some amount of money. For example, I managed to make 50k/hr with only 100k as my starting cash stack! 4
      However, generally speaking, you should aim for around 0.75-1.5% of your gp stack per hour. So for example, if you are using 10m, you should aim for 75k-150k/hr. If you have 20m, you should aim for 150k-300k/hr, and so on. You can make less than that with a poor list, and much more than that with a good list! If you aren't in that range, keep refining your list and you'll be there in no time!

How to Make Money with Tau Grand Exchange
      Making money with Tau Grand Exchange is easy! Since its release, the AI has improved dramatically to the point where it can make decent money with even sub-par item lists, and amazing money with good item lists! All you need to do is add items, enter the correct buying limit, and press Ez Start! That's all there is to it!
      Note that various settings might increase your income rates further if you know what you're doing. However, I always recommend using Ez Start for new users.

---> Change Log (Click Here) <---

Upgrade Policy & Instructions
      Unfortunately, TRiBot does not currently provide an easy way for Premium Scripters to allow their users to upgrade their payment plan, such as switching from the Monthly Auth to 3 Month Unlimited payment plan. However, as I believe my users should have this option, I have devised a workaround, outlined in the upgrade policy shown below.
      Please CAREFULLY read the following information CAREFULLY before submitting your upgrade request.
      (Yes the double-carefully was intentional)
      Rules, Terms, and Conditions
      Yeah, I know, rules are annoying and boring. However, these rules are going to save you some money, so you'd be wise to read up!
      You must have purchased the script within the last 10 days for monthly plans, or 5 days for bi-weekly plans. Before your original purchase is refunded, you must first purchase the plan you are upgrading to. Each user is allowed 1 upgrade every 6 months. Upgrades cannot be used to take advantage of sales. In other words, if a sale was not active during your original purchase, your upgrade will not be eligible for the sale either. Failure to follow the upgrade instructions properly may result in your original payment not being refunded. Instructions
      Before doing anything else, read the Upgrade Rules listed above. Send me a PM requesting your upgrade. No formal instructions here; just be polite and descriptive. Immediately after sending it, add the head of my support team, @Butta, to the PM. Wait for either myself or @Butta to approve your upgrade request. Once your upgrade request has been approved, you have 48 hours to purchase your upgraded plan before your upgrade approval expires. Respond back to your original PM indicating that you have purchased your desired upgraded plan. Although most refunds are issued within a couple hours, please allow up to 48 hours for your original plan to be refunded. Note that weekend requests typically take longer.
      Important Information
      Tau Grand Exchange does NOT support Mac OS at this time. If you intend on running Tau Grand Exchange on a Apple computer, it is highly recommended that you install a Windows/Linux VM, or use a VPS.
      Update: As for 12/24/2017 mac support development has begun. There is currently no ETA, but the update is in active progress. The "Buy High -> Sell Low" price checking feature is no longer supported. Do NOT enable price-checking until Tau Grand Exchange 2.0 has been released, or an announcement has been made that the feature has been fixed (unlikely).
      All scripts always have a chance of getting you banned, including Tau Grand Exchange. Due to the fundamental nature of Tau Grand Exchange, its ban rate will always be much lower than other scripts. Ban rate subject to TRiBot ban rate and current Jagex anti-bot levels. Applies only to items that have been entered into your list. Does not apply to all items in the game. Contrary to what may seem intuitive, frequently logging in and out disrupts Jagex's anti-bot data collection, therefore lowering your chances of getting banned. For the safety of your account, the option to disable/change logout times has been permanently removed. This was achieved during a booming market with lots of prior merching experience. I am in no way guaranteeing this level of return on investment; I am merely indicating that it is possible.
    • By ikkeflikkeri
      !!! DELETED !!!

EasyBlastMine (beta v0.9)
      This script will blast rocks at the blast mine.
      You can start it anywhere and will walk there and take the required items.
      The ores will also be collected when the ore sack is full.
      Using world hop when place is occupied.
      This will get you 450k/h easily if you have 75+ mining.
      100% Lovakengj house favour is required to access the blast mine.
      ABCL2 (29 points) is implemented, will be implementing more soon.
      Please try it out, this is my first script.
      Also post bugs if you find any, i will actively fix bugs and add features.
      Get the script here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2568-easyblastmine/

TODO:
      Eating when hp is low
    • By Dineiro
      Hi guys,

I've botted with tribot in the past, and i've seen some great scripts in my day. Now i've made a little money from rs. I've mainly staked and sold that for profit in my day.
      I've had small botfarms and worked my way up in that and i've made some small bucks with that. Tbh this isn't profitable anymore for me. And while i'd like to start up a huge botfarm, the effort and time spent on it isn't worth my time atm. But these things taught me alot about the power of scripts and the complexity of them. And i've hit a roadblock in one of my new endeavors. Something that requires me to spent alot of time and attention to some annoying repetitive tasks on a website.
      It's a simple task, refresh page till said activity happens and after that a few simple tasks need to happen. Script has to have basic troubleshooting and error handling because bugs occur on the website but they are all easy to bypass and reset.
      I'm willing to pay big bucks for this script, which could be well into the hundreds or thousands of dollars if it functions the way I want it to.
      My question to you guys is:
      Is this doable with runescape scripting methods? Lot's of scripts seem way more advanced then my needs so I hope this can be done.
      And the most important part is can and will you do it?
      If you can lets do business, it's a win/win situation for both of us.

With friendly regards,
      Dineiro
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 48 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies