Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Integer

[12$ / 6M][Low Reqs - 15 Thieving][44h Proggie] IntClueSolver - Oldschool's first Clue Scroll Solver [ABCL10]

1,747 posts in this topic

4MTw2.png

This script currently only solves Easy clue scrolls (level 1) and has a auth instancing of 2 accounts per auth

Purchasing Item Packs with RSGP(1M):

To purchase with rsgp, click here to add my seller on skype.

Item Pack:

What is it?

The item pack is collection of items (56 items) containing all the items you need to solve the emote clues.

How can i buy it?

Instructions on purchasing above.

Proggies:

Reward_2014_02_10_1392023182254.png

2s9f5z4.png

WAJ.png

2i91oba.png

yj59.png

zfqa.png

2jb7sw.png

29ny0ys.png

The script is being hosted on the Tribot Repository.

Click here to use it

Edited by Integer
1 person likes this

I helped test the bot for Integer and I can say that this bot is very high quality. Integer has out done himself with this script and I look forward to the speed improvements that come along with finalizing the code.

How much is it? The paypal button is broken

If you actually read the first post it says,

"More info and thread layout coming soon (when the script is on the loader)"

When will it be available?

As soon as Salvation is online, I think it's his birthday so he's probably partying idk xD

As soon as Salvation is online, I think it's his birthday so he's probably partying idk xD

do you have any range in profit p/h? From testing

Edited by TheBotterCalibre

do you have any range in profit p/h? From testing

p/h is hard to judge based on randomness of clue scroll drops and rewards for trails.

It will be great for first few weeks but soon the lower level collectables and trim armours will crash from masses into market lol.

Although things like purple sweets, runes, zammy pages etc will always be worth cash as long as pures are roaming.

p/h is hard to judge based on randomness of clue scroll drops and rewards for trails.

It will be great for first few weeks but soon the lower level collectables and trim armours will crash from masses into market lol.

Although things like purple sweets, runes, zammy pages etc will always be worth cash as long as pures are roaming.

Couldn't have said it better myself, thanks 

I also tested this in my two days of testing I made 2.7m in pages no problems what so ever and that was with bugs and now its patched up nicely! 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor